WIN or LOSE??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

WIN or LOSE??

This has been the culmination of many years of drafting, trades, contract signings, ard work ethic and ups and downs. So what happens if we hoist the cup? If we end 39 years of nothing? We all know. But what happens if it goes the other way? My wife was the first tell me how sh*tty it would be that the cup comes down to Game 7, one crazy bounce, one bad play. That's what it is.

But, even if they lose, they have done something unbelieveable this year - that they can only build off of going forward. Imagine this team with Savard? How better would the PP be? How about a experienced Seguin? 

We can only get better in my mind. 

I ask all you diehard fans to cheer for me. My daughter was born shortly after the Game 7 against Tampa. So rough to give up those tickets. And now, with a lung infection - this Bruins fan in Montreal - cannot travel to join Game 6 or the parade, cannot jump for joy, cannot scream at the top of my lungs. But will cheer for MY Bruins WIN or LOSE - they are champions in the making.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billy-Chapel. Show Billy-Chapel's posts

Re: WIN or LOSE??

Best of luck to you and your family.  Go Bs!

In Response to WIN or LOSE??:
    This has been the culmination of many years of drafting, trades, contract signings, ard work ethic and ups and downs. So what happens if we hoist the cup? If we end 39 years of nothing? We all know. But what happens if it goes the other way? My wife was the first tell me how sh*tty it would be that the cup comes down to Game 7, one crazy bounce, one bad play. That's what it is. But, even if they lose, they have done something unbelieveable this year - that they can only build off of going forward. Imagine this team with Savard? How better would the PP be? How about a experienced Seguin?  We can only get better in my mind.  I ask all you diehard fans to cheer for me. My daughter was born shortly after the Game 7 against Tampa. So rough to give up those tickets. And now, with a lung infection - this Bruins fan in Montreal - cannot travel to join Game 6 or the parade, cannot jump for joy, cannot scream at the top of my lungs. But will cheer for MY Bruins WIN or LOSE - they are champions in the making.
    Posted by ErnestoGiove

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

I watched 127 hours last night (as a distraction) I looked around at my B's shrine of a media room, looked at my wife and kids and thought this is all gravy that I'm watching the B's into June.

The sun will come up and I'll be clipping headlines that the B's won.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I too want to wish you all my best in your recovering from your illness. and with that said, we are NOT going to lose because the Kanuckleheads are frauds and cowards. Our boys know exactly what they have to do. 60 minutes of knock down,slam bam crash and smash kick the holy crapp outta the knuckleheads with Timmy Thomas leading the way keeping the puck outta his net.

nuff said.

GO BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigMonty. Show bigMonty's posts

best of luck to you and your family, here's to the B's winning it for all of us fans!

i just moved down to Northern Virginia back in October and being the first time I havent lived in the Boston area, I've been missing it big time, especially with the season they had. But you're right, this is just an added bonus to be watching them even play this far into the season :)

Sections
Shortcuts