win/win situation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

win/win situation

bruins win... i get to watch more of my beloved bruins, and laugh at those posters that will be back on the bandwagon after trashing the team. bruins lose... i still win because i won't have to read doomsday posts for another 5 months. how can people call themselves fans, when they are rooting against the team they claim to support? they can't... those people are called FAIR-WEATHER FANS. love 'em when they win, ditch 'em when they lose. makes me wonder which team they were pulling for that beautiful summer evening in june 2011. something deep down tells me i know the answer. FRAUDS.  go bruins!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

Re: win/win situation

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

bruins win... i get to watch more of my beloved bruins, and laugh at those posters that will be back on the bandwagon after trashing the team. bruins lose... i still win because i won't have to read doomsday posts for another 5 months. how can people call themselves fans, when they are rooting against the team they claim to support? they can't... those people are called FAIR-WEATHER FANS. love 'em when they win, ditch 'em when they lose. makes me wonder which team they were pulling for that beautiful summer evening in june 2011. something deep down tells me i know the answer. FRAUDS.  go bruins!

I have been a Bruins fan since Orr espo and Neely yrs so I'm far from being a band wagon fAN.  Scoring just 2 goals in 6 periods dosn't cut it. Not closing this series out in our own building just dosn't cut it!! When our top forwards are not scoring be it Seguin or Marchand dosn't cut it!! bad give aways dosn't cut it!! SO I have the right to cut this team down at the moment unless proven other wise.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the funny thing is.... you already have them dead and buried ("not closing this series out in our own building just dosn't (sic) cut it"). did i miss something? last i knew there was a game in boston this evening to decide that. don't injure yourself jumping back on the bandwagon, if they win. ask yourself this question... would you rather see them win, or would you rather be on this site tommorrow saying "i told you so"? we both know the answer to that question.      

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

There is no win in a loss tonight, period.  Stupid post.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

the funny thing is.... you already have them dead and buried ("not closing this series out in our own building just dosn't (sic) cut it"). did i miss something? last i knew there was a game in boston this evening to decide that. don't injure yourself jumping back on the bandwagon, if they win. ask yourself this question... would you rather see them win, or would you rather be on this site tommorrow saying "i told you so"? we both know the answer to that question.      

Bruins have 4 games out of 7 in our building true, but when you win just 1 of the last 3 just what makes you think we win this one?? Like I said i'm no bandwagon jumper here, been a loyal fan since the 70's and have seen my fare share of disappointment and I think this is no different!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In response to KWPatsFan's comment:

There is no win in a loss tonight, period.  Stupid post.

this means a lot coming from a person who started a "thank you seguin!!!" thread. ever heard of the phrase TONGUE-IN-CHEEK? look it up  

Sections
Shortcuts