Winning a Cup at home

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Winning a Cup at home

Of all our championships of the last decade+, all sports, only the Celtics took one at home. It makes me daydream about what the garden would be like if we were able to take the Cup at home in 6. Personally, I would rather it be 5 cause I want it done asap, but just the thought of at home sends chills up my spine. Could a building contain a burst of energy of that magnitude?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Winning a Cup at home

If the B's can win this thing, it would be a great year to do it at home given the Marathon Bombings. 
    However, I take a certain amount of twisted joy out of watching opposing fans wallow in their misery when the away team carries the Cup across enemy ice - it has a certain "F-YOU" element to it that's kind of cool.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Just winnign the Cup would be great, but if they were able to win it at home that would be awesome.
    If the B's are up 3-2 going into game 6 at home, can you imagine what those tickets will be going for?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Don't care where they win it becuase the duckboats will be rollin in the motherland.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Winning in Boston would be special but really I don't care where they win long as it gets done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

If we have three wins before game 6, I promise to revisit this thread!  :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In response to RickyHussle's comment:

If we have three wins before game 6, I promise to revisit this thread!  :)

One down, two to go. 

Sections
Shortcuts