Wish the B's signed him

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: Wish the B's signed him

Arnott is perfect for Rangers.

It's looking like they have nothing after the first line. More of nothing = nothing. Perfect!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Wheatskins' comment:

It's looking like they have nothing after the first line. More of nothing = nothing. Perfect!

I wouldn't go that far.  They have more depth then last year.  For some reason theKing hasnt n been, their defence hasn't been the same either.  As for up front I believe they are deeper. Callahan anchoring any line is ok in my books.  

A lt of hype is surrounding that team for a reason.  Once they figure it out I don't want them to be the first team we face.  Their goalie is all world, their top 4 defence are wicked and they have a line of all stars.  I think they will break that line up.  I'm not sure their bottom 6 are as good as last year though.  But torts is known to ride 2 lines.  Not signing Arnott is a sign they aren't done. Not sure what their cap hit is but I won't be shocked if they land iggy.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Wheatskins's comment:

Kreider,Stepan,Callahan and Hagelin are pretty good players..That top line alone with their defense and Henrik makes them a pretty good team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The guy can't even pass a physical.

Yeah, I wish the B's signed him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The guy can't even pass a physical.

Yeah, I wish the B's signed him.

I'm sure you wouldn't and you still have work.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"I won't be shocked if they land iggy."

http://www.capgeek.com/rangers/

The Flames are two points out of the 8th spot in the west and they are going to give up the one guy that can help carry them into the playoffs and puts fans in the seats ?

Just under $2M below the cap ceiling and the Rags are going to bring in a $7M cap hit #1 center ? That just might be a rental ? Think about the depth and talent Slats would have to give up to get Iginla.

Not gonna happen...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"I won't be shocked if they land iggy."

http://www.capgeek.com/rangers/

The Flames are two points out of the 8th spot in the west and they are going to give up the one guy that can help carry them into the playoffs and puts fans in the seats ?

Just under $2M below the cap ceiling and the Rags are going to bring in a $7M cap hit #1 center ? That just might be a rental ? Think about the depth and talent Slats would have to give up to get Iginla.

Not gonna happen...

I said I wouldn't be shocked and wasn't aware of their cap situation.  It's 5 games in.  I believe most teams will be in it to the end but Calgary isn't a very good team and his name will come up again. He's a ufa.  So trade and get something or lose him.   his name has been mentioned for a few yrs and their chance to land something for him has to be tempting.  It was a thought.  And and the rangers always find a way.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Wheatskins' comment:

More of nothing =nothing.

I guess this means that you've changed your mind then on them battling it out for first in the East. That was fast.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I said I wouldn't be shocked and wasn't aware of their cap situation.  It's 5 games in.  I believe most teams will be in it to the end but Calgary isn't a very good team and his name will come up again. He's a ufa.  So trade and get something or lose him.   his name has been mentioned for a few yrs and their chance to land something for him has to be tempting.  It was a thought.  And and the rangers always find a way. 

If I had read that from Dregger, Mckenzie or Lebrun that Chiarelli had been speaking with Arnotts agent I would not have been shocked.

I would be surprised if Calgary's owner weren't trying to lock up Iginla for the rest of his career as we speak. Jerome might just have that "I want a title and i'll take a pay cut for it" attitude right now. Because Calgary would not beat LA, SJ, Chicago nor St. Louis in a 7 games series this spring.

If Slats gets Iginla the Rags would have to give up Staal and Callahan. If Calgary's GM makes a trade with NY and doesn't that package then he shouldn't do it. Could be onto something Shup but I do see NY giving up valuable depth to make it happen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

If I had read that from Dregger, Mckenzie or Lebrun that Chiarelli had been speaking with Arnotts agent I would not have been shocked.

I would be surprised if Calgary's owner weren't trying to lock up Iginla for the rest of his career as we speak. Jerome might just have that "I want a title and i'll take a pay cut for it" attitude right now. Because Calgary would not beat LA, SJ, Chicago nor St. Louis in a 7 games series this spring.

If Slats gets Iginla the Rags would have to give up Staal and Callahan. If Calgary's GM makes a trade with NY and doesn't that package then he shouldn't do it. Could be onto something Shup but I do see NY giving up valuable depth to make it happen.

Iginla is a ufa at seasons end.  I highly doubt he would get the captain and a great shutdown dman for iggy.  Look what Columbus got for Nash.   I don't think iggy would be as expensive.  I think it costs a krieder and a 1st rounder.  I watched a thing about how iggy is similar to mats.  Leafs waited too long.  Calgary should be in rebuild mode.  I'd be unloading kipper and iggy for the best return possible if they fall out.  Better to get something then be left empty handed.  Kovalchuk is another example. Can you even remember who he was dealt for?   It's gonna be a fun deadline.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Iginla is a ufa at seasons end.  I highly doubt he would get the captain and a great shutdown dman for iggy.  Look what Columbus got for Nash.   I don't think iggy would be as expensive.  I think it costs a krieder and a 1st rounder.  I watched a thing about how iggy is similar to mats.  Leafs waited too long.  Calgary should be in rebuild mode.  I'd be unloading kipper and iggy for the best return possible if they fall out.  Better to get something then be left empty handed.  Kovalchuk is another example. Can you even remember who he was dealt for?   It's gonna be a fun deadline.   

Oduya, Bergfors, Patrice Cormier and a 1st round pick that was used in the deal to acquire Byfuglien.

Sections
Shortcuts