Witch Hunt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Is Mark Stuart a #2 defenceman?

In Response to Re: Is Mark Stuart a #2 defenceman?:
    [QUOTE]In fact, the more I think about it, he should change his name to: Chowda-Cooke-Kid
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    As long as you change your name to Not-A-Clue

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Mark Stuart a #2 defenceman? : This wasn't an attack thread at all. He said someone who thought they were Gods' gift to hockey. He was asking if we thought Stuart was a #2 d-man. You highjacked the thread and made it into what it is beacause you thought he was talking about you. Which no one but Chowdah will ever know. He doesn't need to respond to your goading.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Maybe you haven't been around long enough to recognize the intent here.  It's okay.  Everyone knows he was trying to make a fool of me, and instead made a fool of himself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Mark Stuart a #2 defenceman? : Maybe you haven't been around long enough to recognize the intent here.  It's okay.  Everyone knows he was trying to make a fool of me, and instead made a fool of himself.
    Don't try to belittle me now. That is not going to work NAS. Just because I signed up later doesn't mean I have been here for a while. He didn't make a fool of himself. You make a fool of yourself repeatadly. It's alright though I still respect you. Just think you need to let it go.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Mark Stuart a #2 defenceman? : Don't try to belittle me now. That is not going to work NAS. Just because I signed up later doesn't mean I have been here for a while. He didn't make a fool of himself. You make a fool of yourself repeatadly. It's alright though I still respect you. Just think you need to let it go.

How dumb.  You don't even register.  You cried that I didn't mention you in the post yesterday.  Know why?  Your name (whatever it is/means) didn't come to mind.

Don't think you're significant enough here for me to battle or chat with or care about.  I respond to some of your posts because they are interesting or stupid.

You're not involved here.

Move on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Mark Stuart a #2 defenceman? :  How dumb.  You don't even register.  You cried that I didn't mention you in the post yesterday.  Know why?  Your name (whatever it is/means) didn't come to mind. Don't think you're significant enough here for me to battle or chat with or care about.  I respond to some of your posts because they are interesting or stupid. You're not involved here. Move on.
    You think I honestly care? It's called sarcasm, something you were never taught. My name didn't come to mind because I'm not on these boards talking BS or hate. I come here to talk hockey with fellow fans. I have a big issue with you. You talk about skating clowns and how they're only good at one thing. That's you in a nutshell. All you do is come on these boards and goad other posters. It's quite sad, actually. The fact you tell me I'm not significant enough, I'm not involved, and to move on is quite laughable. Also, anyone can figure out my name it's not hard, at all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Mark Stuart a #2 defenceman? : Don't try to belittle me now. That is not going to work NAS. Just because I signed up later doesn't mean I have been here for a while.He didn't make a fool of himself. You make a fool of yourself repeatadly. It's alright though I still respect you. Just think you need to let it go.

Agree with this. He is acting like a child.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

The fact that this is still somehow going and has no discussion of hockey at all shows you both care, move on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

How about revealing the mystery poster's identity, Chowda?

Is it time yet?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]How about revealing the mystery poster's identity, Chowda? Is it time yet?
    On the original topic,Stuart has looked solid through 2 periods.He and McQuaid could be a nasty pair to play against.Boychuck looks lost out there again.His game has been real hit and miss with the onus on miss.Maybe he needs to sit for a game or two.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I agree, Dez.  He's looking fine with zero rust.

I wonder who called him a #2 defenseman. 

Chowda, this is your thread.  Can you tell us now?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]I agree, Dez.  He's looking fine with zero rust. I wonder who called him a #2 defenseman.  Chowda, this is your thread.  Can you tell us now?

Yes he looks good . They should have him on the PP . What do you think ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Mark Stuart a #2 defenceman? : Yes he looks good . They should have him on the PP . What do you think ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

.................only for defensive reasons of course . Defensive reasons on the PP . I can't believe I just said that . Have any idea who I got that from ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: NAS' WITCH HUNT

Boychuck makes another poor decision.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Mark Stuart a #2 defenceman? : Yes he looks good . They should have him on the PP . What do you think ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I think you should reveal the identity of the mystery poster.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Mark Stuart a #2 defenceman? : I think you should reveal the identity of the mystery poster.

I could care less what you think I should do . I think you should manup too. Do you care what I think ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

No surprise.

Bag.

Closet.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Nice to see you back, Chowdakid.

Time to reveal the mystery poster yet?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Witch Hunt

Once again, Chowda has returned.

I wonder if he'll address the thread that he started?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Witch Hunt

Might be time to address these Chowda.  Your friends here are really getting sick of me asking to you answer these questions.

Sections
Shortcuts