With a record of 8-5-1, the best D in the NHL, on a pace of a 102 points season Fans starting to panic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

With a record of 8-5-1, the best D in the NHL, on a pace of a 102 points season Fans starting to panic

Just cause we lost 2 in a row fans are panicing already with all those stupid posts ....despite the lost of Savard-Krejci-Boychuck-Marco Sturm  ....Bruins are in the driver's seat but some fans are already talking about firing CJ or trading Ryder-Wheeler and blah blah blah .......Real fans please ignore the stupid posts and do not reply to them ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Re: With a record of 8-5-1, the best D in the NHL, on a pace of a 102 points season Fans starting to panic

You will always have these types of post in any sport, no matter what.

IE Patriots - Got smashed by the Browns and everyone flips out, come back and smash the steelers and everyone is happy. But if they lose to the colts even in a close manner everyone will flip out again.

People seem to always expect perfection and are not happy unless they get it, and forget that almost any professional team can beat any other professional team on any given night. Sometimes they do have off games, or lose without good explanation for some reason or the other. The people aren't going away, you just have to accept them and let them whine and complain.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Re: With a record of 8-5-1, the best D in the NHL, on a pace of a 102 points season Fans starting to panic

This is the first reasonable thing you have ever said stanley, props.

Although dealing with the cap situation isn't a sign of panic--it's a reality the bruins will have to deal with, and one that PC is well aware of.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I can not understand it also. That is how it goes around here, we are missing 4 very good players, can we get all these guys back then see were we stand. I agree with everyone on that krejci being out is not good because he is one player we can not lose so maybe he will be back in a couple of games, I agree on wheeler he does nothing for me. When Savard comes back by next month I am sure wheeler or ryder will be more than likely gone. we are going to have to weather the strom until then. I know seguin had a bad game against ottawa but jullien has to give him a little more icetime, he has to much skill to only be playing 8-10 minutes a game. These next two weeks will be big starting with NJ tonight. Have a good day everyone. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to With a record of 8-5-1, the best D in the NHL, on a pace of a 102 points season Fans starting to panic:
    [QUOTE]Just cause we lost 2 in a row fans are panicing already with all those stupid posts ....despite the lost of Savard-Krejci-Boychuck-Marco Sturm  ....Bruins are in the driver's seat but some fans are already talking about firing CJ or trading Ryder-Wheeler and blah blah blah .......Real fans please ignore the stupid posts and do not reply to them .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

They still may have to trade Ryder and/or Wheeler.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: With a record of 8-5-1, the best D in the NHL, on a pace of a 102 points season Fans starting to panic:
    [QUOTE]This is the first reasonable thing you have ever said stanley, props. Although dealing with the cap situation isn't a sign of panic--it's a reality the bruins will have to deal with, and one that PC is well aware of.
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Kinda scary, though, when Stanley's the voice of reason. Wink

There is a certain segment of the fan population (though I use the term "fan" loosely here), who will rush to create hate-filled screeds at the first excuse, like, say, a two-game skid exacerbated by injuries. Fire the coach! Fire the GM! They really aren't fans, because 1. They're woefully ignorant of the team's real situation and 2. They live to complain.  

Yeah, I don't even venture in to such threads. Not worth the aggravation, and once the team's healthy and rolling, the trolls will go somewhere else.

Agreed, though, that the cap situation is a different topic altogether.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"You will always have these types of post in any sport, no matter what."

But especially in New England there called "The sky is falling" posts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Stanley,
    By the way they lost 4 out of their last 5.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsfaninCanada. Show BruinsfaninCanada's posts

I agree,  forget the panic, we do have some key guys out.  Positives....good defence, two solid goalies, defence and  four  consistent lines wins playoffs people.  The cap problem is real, so perhaps send Ryder down.............perhaps he might start to pop goals down there (like he did when he was a HAB hand in the AHL) and come back hungry. Ryder can be hot/cold on the boards and at times tries to stickhandle :-(.   Ryder  should be used  to come in high in the slot, fed him the puck and  ......Ryder shoot, nothing else.  He has a great shot  but must be used in the right way. Having him stand in front of the net is useless, He needs to  be higher to get his shot off.  Wheeler.................man I  don't know how much time does he need?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I am not complaining, but, I cannot agree with Stanley's ' best D in the NHL". I would send all six to Nashville for all of their six D right now. That includes Chara because coming back would be a strong, fast, flexible six man defense which Claude may not know how to utilize. The Bruins do have the best goalie tandem; they do have in Savard/Bergeron/Kreji/Campbell a top notch center crew; in Chara they have one of the best defensemen in the NHL;in Seidenberg and Boychuck they have two serviceable defensemen; In Horton and Lucic they do have two very good forwards;in Seguin/Caron/Marchand they do have three very good rookies. All of the rest, Wheeler/Ryder/Recchi/Paille/Thornton/Hunwick/Stuart/Ference they have fill-ins that could be changed and some should be changed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Being a Bs fan all my life, I can say I am more positive about this group than any in the past 20 years. Sure there were the years where we were on top of the league and were scoring with the likes of Allison, Thornton, Murray, Sergei Samson, and all the rest but they never had goal tending. Seeing Thomas and Rask brings me back to the solid tandem we had in Moog and Lemlin. The only difference IMO is that we don't have just one great line or 2 good lines, now we can pound a team with 4 solid lines.

Things are looking up for the next 4-5 years with this Bs team. Grab a brew and enjoy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: With a record of 8-5-1, the best D in the NHL, on a pace of a 102 points season Fans starting to panic:
    [QUOTE]Being a Bs fan all my life, I can say I am more positive about this group than any in the past 20 years. Sure there were the years where we were on top of the league and were scoring with the likes of Allison, Thornton, Murray, Sergei Samson, and all the rest but they never had goal tending. Seeing Thomas and Rask brings me back to the solid tandem we had in Moog and Lemlin. The only  difference IMO is that we don't have just one great line or 2 good lines, now we can pound a team with 4 solid lines. Things are looking up for the next 4-5 years with this Bs team. Grab a brew and enjoy.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]     How would you like it if you were a fan of that train wreck in Toronto known as the Maple Leafs..........nuff said.Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah Fire Julien he and his goalie just got their 4th shutout tonight LoL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley, By the way they lost 4 out of their last 5.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]
    does that mean they aren't 8-5-1?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Well well well ! !  a 3-0 Win ..last night ..hummm I wonder now if those stupid posts like Fire CJ or trade Wheeler will go on ....I just read a rumor regarding a trade that would involve St-Louis for Ryder ...I would be really sad to see Ryder go but between him and big Wheel ...I will keep big Wheel ...believe me this guy is for real ....30 goals minimun this year ...cant wait the return of Krejci and Savard

Stanley Cup tothe BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]Well well well ! !  a 3-0 Win ..last night ..hummm I wonder now if those stupid posts like Fire CJ or trade Wheeler will go on ....I just read a rumor regarding a trade that would involve St-Louis for Ryder ...I would be really sad to see Ryder go but between him and big Wheel ...I will keep big Wheel ...believe me this guy is for real ....30 goals minimun this year ...cant wait the return of Krejci and Savard Stanley Cup tothe BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

It was nice to see Wheeler score last night.  He's had countless two-on-one's this year where he's missed the net by a mile.  Good to see him hit the net. Hopefully this will be a confidence booster for him. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I'm happy they won last as much as the rest but taking in consideration Marty was far from on, the B's were not that convincing. The PP needs work. The score should have been 5-0. If they were facing one of the better teams in the NHL I believe we would be looking at last night totaly different. They can't possibly think they played a GREAT game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Watch out NYR ....Big Wheel is on a roll

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I'm happy they won last as much as the rest but taking in consideration Marty was far from on, the B's were not that convincing. The PP needs work. The score should have been 5-0. If they were facing one of the better teams in the NHL I believe we would be looking at last night totaly different. They can't possibly think they played a GREAT game.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]
    Talk about grasping at things to complain about.3-0 win was textbook victory.savour it rather than complaining.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from eddy75. Show eddy75's posts

I don't think the record is what people are upset about, it's the sloppy play that's been with Boston for the past half dozen games. They beat up on a pretty week and dysfunctional NJ team last night (one of the worst records in the league) so it's not something to get too excited about.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: With a record of 8-5-1, the best D in the NHL, on a pace of a 102 points season Fans starting to panic : Talk about grasping at things to complain about.3-0 win was textbook victory.savour it rather than complaining.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

No complaining but as usual you can only see through rose colored lenses. If you think they played a great game good for you but when they lose to better teams by coming out with the same game, don't say "WHAT"S WRONG WITH THIS TEAM"?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: With a record of 8-5-1, the best D in the NHL, on a pace of a 102 points season Fans starting to panic : No complaining but as usual you can only see through rose colored lenses. If you think they played a great game good for you but when they lose to better teams by coming out with the same game, don't say "WHAT"S WRONG WITH THIS TEAM"?
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]
    I never ask what's wrong with this team and not finding negatives when there are none doesn't mean I see things through rose coloured glasses.Instead it might mean you're seeing things through crap-coloured glasses.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I never ask what's wrong with this team and not finding negatives when there are none doesn't mean I see things through rose coloured glasses.Instead it might mean you're seeing things through crap-coloured glasses.

Guess that's why you're content with so so second round exits from the playoff's. You must be blind.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]I never ask what's wrong with this team and not finding negatives when there are none doesn't mean I see things through rose coloured glasses.Instead it might mean you're seeing things through crap-coloured glasses. Guess that's why you're content with so so second round exits from the playoff's. You must be blind.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

Some look at the glass half-full. Others look at the glass half-empty. I'm just glad to have a glass.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I can never understand how some watch a game that seemingly the Bruins win easily 3-0 and don't realize how many mistakes they got away with. TT bailed them out in the 3rd big time. If Marty is on the game could have gone into OT at 0-0. Broduer was the main reason for 2 of the goals but I can't fault him for Ryders 5 on 3 tally. What my point is if they hypothetically would have been playing say the Flyers, everyone would have been wondering what is wrong. Instead they played the Devils who are just terrible and now it looks like things are sweet.