With Bergeron out...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

With Bergeron out...

With Bergeron out for tomorrows game for personal reasons CJ said the lines should be as follows to start the game.

Krejci, Lucic, Horton
    Marchand, Peverly, Recchi
    Kelly, Seguin, Ryder
    Campbell, Thornton, Paille

What do you guys think? Should be interesting seeing Seguin on the 3rd with Kelly and Ryder.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: With Bergeron out...

this is how i'd do it 1-krej,looch,horton...2-seguin,marchand,recchi...3-kelly,peverly,ryder...4-campbell,thorty,paille... change as little as possible.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I like your lines as well.  It would be fun to see Seguin with Marchand even if it is only for a game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

I believe Kampfer will be out as well with a mild concussion

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Yea, at least a week as per protocall. Guess we dont know though...Crosby apparently has a mild concussion after all.  Guess Bartkowski will be called up for his 3rd game.  Anyone know how close Hnidy is?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

Bart still only plays against the Pens!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

In Response to Re: With Bergeron out...:
    this is how i'd do it 1-krej,looch,horton...2-seguin,marchand,recchi...3-kelly,peverly,ryder...4-campbell,thorty,paille... change as little as possible ...
    Posted by adkbeesfan

... hen you replace Bergeron with Seguin at center.

Bartkowski plays for Kampfer - neither Ference nor Hnidy are ready.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Bart still only plays against the Pens!
    Posted by Tommy617

Haha I know how weird

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I believe Kampfer will be out as well with a mild concussion
    Posted by Tuckerw3

What the heck is a "mild" concussion? I mean seriously, it's a brain injury!!! I hope this kid is all right... our team doesn't have a good history in this area and that might be weighing on him with too much time off.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

adk,

I would put Seguin between Marchand and Rex as well. I play him regular minutes and PP as well.  Let the kid play so he either confirms that he isnt ready or he shows us he deserves to be in the lineup for the playoffs. 

I wanted him to play in Recchi's spot to rest MR.  Now he should get his chance to see what he can do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to With Bergeron out...:
    With Bergeron out for tomorrows game for personal reasons CJ said the lines should be as follows to start the game. Krejci, Lucic, Horton Marchand, Peverly, Recchi Kelly, Seguin, Ryder Campbell, Thornton, Paille   What do you guys think? Should be interesting seeing Seguin on the 3rd with Kelly and Ryder.
    Posted by Rufus604

If these are in fact the line CJ will use tomorrow, I can live with that. I would much rather have Seguin on the 3rd line playing with Ryder (with whom he's had some success) and have a more experienced guy like Peverley on the second.

I like what peverley can bring to this line. He's no Bergy but I like his speed. Plus, Seguin with a hard worker on one side and a shooter on the other, could be very interesting.

Lastly, I agree with what CJ said yesterday. Give the 4th line an identity. If Seguin plays, he doesn't do so on the 4th line. There's no point! I think CJ can give Rex a game off once in a while, move Peverley up to the 2nd line and insert Seguin on the 3rd.

I tell ya, we got depth and it's a beautiful thing!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Looch Krejci Horton
    Marchand Seguin Rechhi (give the kid a chance with 2 players who already know one another and why mess with the other lines)
    Peverly Kelly Ryder
    Paille Camp Thorn

Chara Kaberle
    Sieds Boychuk
    Bart McQuaid

We need to remember Pits is without Crosby and Malk

Sections
Shortcuts