Wiz Vs Souray Part II

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Wiz Vs Souray Part II

Wiz- 2 goals 15 assists 17 pts -18(worst for dmen) early suspension and a broken ankle.
    Souray- 4 goals, 12 assists, 16 pts +9.

Which is more bang for your buck.  Heck which is better???

I will now here wel he missed games...blah blah blah. 

Wiz is a nice player, hardly worth the cash and definitely not worth that much more than Souray.  Wiz was just starting to play.

Rules- IF healthy Souray would out pt and be comeback player of the year.  There was no fine print.  For those playing along at home.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Wiz Vs Souray Part II

Really?  A new thread.  I think the key to this debate, especially with the 9 game suspension, was that it be for the full year.  We're not even half way there.  Souray has cooled off considerably from a very hot start.  Let's just wait and see...

But sure, Souray has been better so far.  Better than I thought he would be.  I also had no idea that Dallas would be this good, and Columbus would be this bad.  The plus-minus difference is startling until you look at how horrendous the Jackets goaltending is and how bad the team has played.

Now, quit celebrating and watch the rest of the season, you bum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Souray has been better for the money,  I agree with you. No way Wiz was worth the contract he got and that even before he got suspended.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Wiz Vs Souray Part II:
    [QUOTE]Really?  A new thread.  I think the key to this debate, especially with the 9 game suspension, was that it be for the full year.  We're not even half way there.  Souray has cooled off considerably from a very hot start.  Let's just wait and see... But sure, Souray has been better so far.  Better than I thought he would be.  I also had no idea that Dallas would be this good, and Columbus would be this bad.  The plus-minus difference is startling until you look at how horrendous the Jackets goaltending is and how bad the team has played. Now, quit celebrating and watch the rest of the season, you bum.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Everybody Happy. 

I thought Wiz breaking a ankle was newsworthy.  There has to be bench marks. Souray tomorrow night should be fun to watch.  Well if I wasnt wrestling with every drunk moron in the area. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Sandog wins on default!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Wiz Vs Souray Part II:[QUOTE]Really?  A new thread.  Now, quit celebrating and watch the rest of the season, you bum. Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

And somewhere in Edmonton Steve Tambellini and Kevin Lowe are having a drink cheering "Any GM in the league would be safe and secure investing big dollars in Souray!"

@Isla Lets all join Shupa dee doo in celebrating a broken ankle tonight. He deserves the spoils of victory.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wiz Vs Souray Part II : Everybody Happy.  I thought Wiz breaking a ankle was newsworthy.  There has to be bench marks. Souray tomorrow night should be fun to watch.  Well if I wasnt wrestling with every drunk moron in the area. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Ironically, Souray is expected to miss 10-14 days with an ankle sprain.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wiz Vs Souray Part II : Ironically, Souray is expected to miss 10-14 days with an ankle sprain.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Karma meet Shupe.  Shupe meet Karma

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wiz Vs Souray Part II : Karma meet Shupe.  Shupe meet Karma
    Shupe, if karma is real you're in for a big year. Thanks for trying to keep our citizens safe. Cheers and Happy New Year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wiz Vs Souray Part II : Shupe, if karma is real you're in for a big year. Thanks for trying to keep our citizens safe. Cheers and Happy New Year.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Right back at ya Dez. 

2012 will be repeat.  eWhich will make me happy.  I crack 40 this year.  Still act like an 18 year old.  Life is good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Wiz Vs Souray Part II:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wiz Vs Souray Part II : You are correct sir.  Guess he was good enough. Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Much better than the waste of money he was in Edmonton.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wiz Vs Souray Part II : Much better than the waste of money he was in Edmonton.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

You mean the AHL...I concur

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wiz Vs Souray Part II : You are correct sir.  Guess he was good enough. 

Yeah, I'm trying to stick to my argument, so that new contract is hard to acknowledge...

Even you must admit that is a puzzling one.  A horrible contract for Anaheim, I would think.  No?

I know he played better than expected in Dallas and turned some heads, but still.  He couldn't make it through the season, his points were heavily weighted on the Kessel scale (all fall, no spring), and he was not desired to remain in Dallas after one year.  Another year, another team.  Except now Anaheim is stuck with him for three.  That's an eternity in Souray years.  He's old too.

And he's ugly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wiz Vs Souray Part II : Yeah, I'm trying to stick to my argument, so that new contract is hard to acknowledge... Even you must admit that is a puzzling one.  A horrible contract for Anaheim, I would think.  No? I know he played better than expected in Dallas and turned some heads, but still.  He couldn't make it through the season, his points were heavily weighted on the Kessel scale (all fall, no spring), and he was not desired to remain in Dallas after one year.  Another year, another team.  Except now Anaheim is stuck with him for three.  That's an eternity in Souray years.  He's old too. And he's ugly.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

His GF isnt ugly and stupid contracts are all over the place and yes this is a dumb dumb move...I wouldnt offer him more then year to year.  3 years and 11 million is a joke.  He was never good in his own end.  He plays mean and usually gets hurt when he does.  Good PP guy.  But for that money they should have tried to lock up Perry or Getz.  They could have used Ryan to land a top flight player and 5/6 dman that is younger and better.