World is ending in Montreal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

World is ending in Montreal

Anyone see this?

http://timestranscript.canadaeast.com/sports/article/1379685

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: World is ending in Montreal

Funny how Tremblay from Lac St Jean in Quebec sounds less bias than Boston's own Nilan.
    Bruins goons ??? Yes they're tougher but not goons. Nilan please shut up !
    He's trying to hard to land a job in Montreal's hockey scene,  maybe he should go to school for a change and learn French then maybe they'll consider him.
    Fletch said it good on another post and I wrote to the team 990.  This is what I wrote and Mitch Melnicks response:

/> Subject: RE: Contact from team990.com
    /> Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:19:46 -0500
    /> From: mitch.melnick@chumradio.com
    /> To: @hotmail.com
    />
    /> Nilan once beat up Michel Goulet at the very start of a Habs - Nordiques
    /> playoff series. Goulet was strangely invisible the entire series which
    /> the Habs won. And there's more to the Middleton story than you know.
    />
    /> Cheers
    /> mtch
    />
    /> -----Original Message-----
    /> From: support@connectorradio.com [mailto:support@connectorradio.com]
    /> Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 8:14 PM
    /> To: Mitch Melnick
    /> Subject: Contact from team990.com
    />
    /> Hey Mitch,
    /> Pass the message to Knucklehead;
    /> Ask him if he remembers when he butt-ended Rick Middleton knocking out
    /> all of his teeth during face-off draw? Was Middleton a fighter? I
    /> can't think of anything more insane than Chris Nilan passing judgement
    /> on proper ice hockey etiquette.
    /> and BTW neither is Boychuk a fighter, if Sissy Spacek is not a fighter
    /> then he should not drop his gloves to fight.
    /> Boychuk taking off his helmet was respectful.
    /> Regards Mitch still love your show.
    />

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: World is ending in Montreal:
    [QUOTE]Funny how Tremblay from Lac St Jean in Quebec sounds less bias than Boston's own Nilan. Bruins goons ??? Yes they're tougher but not goons. Nilan please shut up ! He's trying to hard to land a job in Montreal's hockey scene,  maybe he should go to school for a change and learn French then maybe they'll consider him. Fletch said it good on another post and I wrote to the team 990.  This is what I wrote and Mitch Melnicks response: /> Subject: RE: Contact from team990.com /> Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:19:46 -0500 /> From: mitch.melnick@chumradio.com /> To: @hotmail.com /> /> Nilan once beat up Michel Goulet at the very start of a Habs - Nordiques /> playoff series. Goulet was strangely invisible the entire series which /> the Habs won. And there's more to the Middleton story than you know. /> /> Cheers /> mtch /> /> -----Original Message----- /> From: support@connectorradio.com [mailto:support@connectorradio.com] /> Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 8:14 PM /> To: Mitch Melnick /> Subject: Contact from team990.com /> /> Hey Mitch, /> Pass the message to Knucklehead; /> Ask him if he remembers when he butt-ended Rick Middleton knocking out /> all of his teeth during face-off draw? Was Middleton a fighter? I /> can't think of anything more insane than Chris Nilan passing judgement /> on proper ice hockey etiquette. /> and BTW neither is Boychuk a fighter, if Sissy Spacek is not a fighter /> then he should not drop his gloves to fight. /> Boychuk taking off his helmet was respectful. /> Regards Mitch still love your show. />
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Well done Legion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: World is ending in Montreal : Well done Legion.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

no no don't give me all the credit. Fletcher and I were discussing this and it's he that reminded of what Nilan had done. I plagiarized his comment on Nilan . HA !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: World is ending in Montreal : no no don't give me all the credit. Fletcher and I were discussing this and it's he that reminded of what Nilan had done. I plagiarized his comment on Nilan . HA !
    I know,I remember the thread and am pleased you followed through on replying.I hope the host gets to ask Nilan the question(on-air so you can hear his stuttering response).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: World is ending in Montreal : Well done Legion.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

BTW that's where you'll find Connor McKenna and this dezaruchi guy attacking him all the time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

dez if you're even more curiious this guy is a follower on twitter (not big on this )  but here his link:

http://twitter.com/#!/kevin332933

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

maybe Tommy Bahama will pick up Knuckles as their poster boy to schlep their wares - " Our garments are so hot, even washed up pro athletes will risk going
    to jail to get them," sorta like Ben Johnson plugging " Cheetah " sports drinks - lol 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It's a lesson that had to be learned by that Habs team.  If you're going to play that way, be prepared to fight that way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]dez if you're even more curiious this guy is a follower on twitter (not big on this )  but here his link: http://twitter.com/# !/kevin332933
    TY,will check it out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Nice work Legion -- I'm glad you sent that in.  Just can't believe Nilan of all people is getting on that soap box.  There got to be an agenda behind him taking that stance.  What a hypocrit.  Thanks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Nice work Legion -- I'm glad you sent that in.  Just can't believe Nilan of all people is getting on that soap box.  There got to be an agenda behind him taking that stance.  What a hypocrit.  Thanks.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Probably a probation stipulation that  he find steady employment.He thought sucking up to the Habs would help.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

A lot of talk in Montreal about getting Chris Neil from Ottawa, or Zenon Konopka from NY Isles.  A LOT OF TALK.  That Wednesday is still the top story in Montreal four days later.  It either woke them up or crushed them.  A bit of both.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

hahahaha at Neil. What is he going to do? Zonopka for that matter. They'd fit right in. Honestly, if they got Neil (they won't) I would love to see Grats brought up for the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

The reality of this whole thing is yah...we beat them in the alley, and to most hab fans, that was only reason why they lost....but that was only part of it.granted  the defense was nonexistent on either side.. but the Bruins scored some real pretty goals, and showed a copious amount of skill, to go along with all that brawn. Can you imagine the atmosphere in Montreal had they won that game ,absolute lunacy in the streets of Montreal ...this is like a dagger in the hearts of all fans who root for the habs...their team finally showed them ,what they were made of....as Bruin fans we love seeing this.....I know It sure brings a smile to my face!

Sections
Shortcuts