World Junior's- Let Seguin Go?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stanjonathan17. Show stanjonathan17's posts

World Junior's- Let Seguin Go?

Canada will release its World Junior selection roster today, sparking the debate in Edmonton on whether the Oilers should let Hall go. 

Should Boston consider letting Seguin go?  Next to the Olympics and Stanley Cup Playoffs, there is probably no other experience that could match for intensity and pressure...especially for a Canadian.

Three weeks of top line play against some of the best young players in the world might be better than 4th line duty under Julien.  This organization needs leaders and winners, and I can't think of a better way for a future star to develop those habits.
    Not sure if teams releasing their players to play in the tourney get cap relief as well?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Re: World Junior's- Let Seguin Go?

In Response to World Junior's- Let Seguin Go?:
    [QUOTE]Canada will release its World Junior selection roster today, sparking the debate in Edmonton on whether the Oilers should let Hall go.  Should Boston consider letting Seguin go?  Next to the Olympics and Stanley Cup Playoffs, there is probably no other experience that could match for intensity and pressure...especially for a Canadian. Three weeks of top line play against some of the best young players in the world might be better than 4th line duty under Julien.  This organization needs leaders and winners, and I can't think of a better way for a future star to develop those habits. Not sure if teams releasing their players to play in the tourney get cap relief as well?
    Posted by stanjonathan17[/QUOTE]

I don't see any way the B's brass lets him go.  They can't risk injury.  If he's going to get hurt they'd rather it be in the NHL on their team than in the WJC.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: World Junior's- Let Seguin Go?:
    [QUOTE]Who is this guy ? He actually makes sense !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

LOL,  that's you with another sign in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc627. Show Marc627's posts

first of all seguin is valuble because of his contract he is an in expensive offensive threat who is going into a bit of a rookie slump plus u moron they already said he was gonna remain with the bruins for the rest of the season

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: World Junior's- Let Seguin Go? : LOL,  that's you with another sign in.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Considering, that Seguin has officially been off the invite list, the deleted post from Rmiller87, which you referenced could be his last.  Technically he does not lose the bet until Seguin doesnot play, but considering he wasn't invited hopefully he will just leave.

I know it's possible he will continue to post under other usernames, but when he does that, it must force him to admit to himself how much of  fraud he really is.  Anyways cheers to the end.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Can't let him go now...he's just starting to gel with Paille and Thornton
    What a f@%*$!G joke

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: World Junior's- Let Seguin Go? : Considering, that Seguin has officially been off the invite list, the deleted post from Rmiller87, which you referenced could be his last.  Technically he does not lose the bet until Seguin doesnot play, but considering he wasn't invited hopefully he will just leave. I know it's possible he will continue to post under other usernames, but when he does that, it must force him to admit to himself how much of  fraud he really is.  Anyways cheers to the end.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

LOL...  that's the great thing about replying to someone's actual post.  They cannot hide the non-sense they wrote by deleting their post.
    BTW we all know he changed his bet to the WJC,  originally it was the 10 game mark for Seguin and one he reached that he changed his promise. 
    In the end who cares !  Laughable at most.
    Keep your good posting .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

He is in training to be a true BRUIN,why send him anywhere?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=544824

Canada is still loaded even without Hall and Seguin though...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

WHAT ????????     Give me some ice time and you'll be amazed,,,,,

Thanks to the real fans for their support

Tyler

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

WJC will be Canada and USA in the finals guarantee. If we take notice how much USA are developing good players as of late and same goes with Canada the third country is Sweden. If a team will want win a cup they do with Canadians Americans and Swedish players end of story. Plus world cup is for scouting and putting players on the watch list. Hall Seguin etc. are already picked so why put them on the roster. This is the canadian bruins fan writing chat later.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Team Canada doesn't really need him for the WJC.  

But the kid is going to miss out on a real development and growth opportunity competing against his peer group.

Nevertheless, I understand that he's got his fourth line minutes for a struggling NHL club.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]                http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=544824 Canada is still loaded even without Hall and Seguin though...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

You are right there, Dawg.

Seguin would actually have trouble cracking this year's top line for Team Canada.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

RMILLER  = TROLL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

BTW My original promise was to stop posting here if and when Seguin doesn't play in the WJC.

That's not for awhile yet.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Seeing as Seguin isnt on the WJC list you can assume now he wont play and leave forever!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

stanjonathan17....worst post ever ....

Seguin is in Boston to stay ...and if he would get more ice time you would see a big difference ....I would put him on the 1st line to see what he can do ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Naw, I'll wait until the WJC are over.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

stanjonathan17 had an intelligent post.

But the truth is, stan.

If you look at who Team Canada have available to them, you'll see that Seguin might not even make this year's WJC team for Canada.  I believe that he was cut from the Canadian squad last year too.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc627. Show Marc627's posts

YOUR SO DUMB OMG I CANT EVEN COMPREHEND HOW DUMB YOU ARE IF THE COACHING STAFF HAD ITS CHOICE THE FIRST LINE WOULD BE SKINNER-SEGUIN-HALL ITS NOT EVEN DEBATABLE.. BESISDES THE ONLY REASON THE DDNT GET AN INVITE IS CUZ THE TEAMS WOULD LET THEM GO.STOP HATING ON SEGUIN

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

[QUOTE]WHAT ????????     Give me some ice time and you'll be amazed,,,,, Thanks to the real fans for their support Tyler
    Posted by TylerSeguin[/QUOTE]

LOL at the guy pretending to be Tyler Seguin!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Where was I hating on Seguin, exactly ?

Everyone knows that he was cut from the Team Canada World Junior team last year, don't they ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

You know that you really shouldn't capitalize your posts like that...

MAKES YOU SOUND CRAZY !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]BTW My original promise was to stop posting here if and when Seguin doesn't play in the WJC. That's not for awhile yet.
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

I guess you're back to being a liar.  You said if he would be sent back to Juniors before his 10th game. 
    There are about 10 witnesses of your promise . No honor here but then again you making promises on a sports forum is the real tragedy here.   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

BsLegion :

C'mon, man.

Lighten up and take a chill pill.

You know what I said and I know what I said so we don't have to go through that again.  The promise was that I stop posting here IF Seguin doesn't play in the WJC.

It's not like I am dragging up your erroneous predicitions about Carey Price here or anything ? 

Sections
Shortcuts