World Juniors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: World Juniors

Anyone see the Russian celebrating the empty net goal in front of the USA bench? Got a stick to the jaw for his troubles, and a penalty.

And what the heck was the russian equipment guy doing? Looke alot like what Wiesnewski did to Avery a couple years back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone see the Russian celebrating the empty net goal in front of the USA bench? Got a stick to the jaw for his troubles, and a penalty.

And what the heck was the russian equipment guy doing? Looke alot like what Wiesnewski did to Avery a couple years back.

[/QUOTE]

Haha, thats what i thought too. Maybe its an old Russian mafia "sleep with the fishes" hand signal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Nice to see one of the Russian players acting like an adult, when their coaches are acting like children:

Buffalo Sabres forward Mikhail Grigorenko said his countrymen were just happy to have won the game, but that perhaps they should have scaled back their celebrations.

“We probably should have not done that," said the 19-year-old. "But after the empty net goal we realized that we won the game. I should probably say sorry to team United States, because it wasn't really sportsmanlike. But we were really, really happy - it was nothing to do with (Team USA) we were just happy we won the game."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment: 

You know what, I don't mind at all Chowdah's come backs , even if some I don't agree with, at least it's adding a little spark and debate on here.  It's not like he doesn't know anything about hockey like some trolls.  Name calling ? move on, ignore it.

p.s. I still don't like Scheifele

[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Some here figure their opinions are untouchable. 

"You're great.......he's great........I'm great........but just us .........not them". 

The "circle jerk" crap is monumental on here. When you stay dumb stuff,  it"s going to be commented on. Grow a set, get used to it or ignore me. It will happen again.

Yours truly...........the reject, pauly1 2.0 namecalller whose feewings aren' hurt. 

P.S. The Jets do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And what the heck was the russian equipment guy doing?

[/QUOTE]

This was actually funny to watch.

Was he inviting someone on the American bench out for ...........dinner ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

You know what, I don't mind at all Chowdah's come backs , even if some I don't agree with, at least it's adding a little spark and debate on here.  It's not like he doesn't know anything about hockey like some trolls.  Name calling ? move on, ignore it.

[/QUOTE]

"You're great.......he's great........I'm great........but just us .........not them". 

The "circle jerk" crap is monumental on here. When you stay dumb stuff,  it"s going to be commented on. Grow a set, get used to it or ignore me. It will happen again.

Yours truly...........the reject, pauly1 2.0 namecalller whose feewings aren' hurt. 

P.S. The Jets do.

[/QUOTE]

Great to see you back out here chowdah.  Value your takes and appreciate your independent voice. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

P.S. The Jets do.

[/QUOTE]

You offer no opinions so why should anything you say be valued.  You used to be a part of that circle jerk.  Now you are Pauly.  You offer nothing.  Bc you are scared your opinions could be challenged.  I have no problem admitting when im wrong.  Im at least open enough to offer an opinion and debate it.  Every single expert on the sports shows thought Canadas play was sluggish.  before the tourny started i said swedes had the team to beat.  Who did you say?   No one.  

My opinions are always touchable when they come with some sorta debate in them.  All you do now is chase me, nas, san and fletch of all people.  Fletch is the king of kings in here and as level headed as they come.  Enjoy chasing us around.  

Crapsniper Pauly.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Going to be interesting 3rd period, Russians with 4 minutes of PP to start.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Does anyone know if the IIHF rules on goalie equipment is the same as the NHL ?  Dansk the Swede goalie looks like he's suiting Lunqvist's pads from last season. Ridiculous !

Chowdah, the OHL follows the NHL , you think he has different pads for th WJC ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]

Does anyone know if the IIHF rules on goalie equipment is the same as the NHL ?  Dansk the Swede goalie looks like he's suiting Lunqvist's pads from last season. Ridiculous !

Chowdah, the OHL follows the NHL , you think he has different pads for th WJC ?

[/QUOTE]

Dansk's leg pads were just stupid.  I actually thought it may have been an illusion, that he was a shorter goalie.  Nope, he's 6'2".  Vasilevski looked like he weighs 300 pounds in his pads/pants/chest gear.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Uphill battle for the boys.  Fins goalie is good.  PP still looks bad. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Win or lose Finns will party.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

My boy Drouin.  Huge goal.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haha.  I picture this as Book.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Refs Still wanna decide the game.  Unreal.  Abuse of officials?   Canada player was mugged by 5 players.  How about the linesmen get in there.   Drouin hit to the head.  Priceless call. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:[QUOTE]

My boy Drouin.  Huge goal.  [/QUOTE]

I did a reverse Shup supa un-hex. I was about to ask my Canuck bud if Drouin held the puck too much on the PP. Beautiful goal!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to shuperman's comment:[QUOTE]

My boy Drouin.  Huge goal.  [/QUOTE]

I did a reverse Shup supa un-hex. I was about to ask my Canuck bud if Drouin held the puck too much on the PP. Beautiful goal!

[/QUOTE]

I think he does hold the puck a lot.  He can stick handle like a mad man.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

3-1 terrible pp is gonna kill us. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

3-1 terrible pp is gonna kill us. 

[/QUOTE]

When your best offensive threat is sitting in the box for a "questionable "  hit to the head penalty, certainly seems they are pressing Shupe... Don't know why Sutter keeps McDavid on the bench for PP time?  

On the other hand Canada should by now know how to handle their emotions in these games and should also know the inconsistency of the officials And deal with them better... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

i watched this game.  Will repeat what i said all tourny.  Bad def.  avg goalie. Terrible special teams and just not a really good team.  They played a solid 40 minutes against the US team.  Outside of that they stunk.  Cant believe Dumba is in the NHL.  Wow is he terrible.  Team should be better next year.  Taking these big non mobile def isnt working.  and domi should have been there...needed offense and thats what he offers.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chowdah's reappearance with his snappy new attitude is getting tiresome.  You sound like the teenagers you watch play all the time.  What's going on with you?  

Instead of the info about junior players that used to be so appreciated here, all you do is make fun of everyone.  Poorly.  

I don't watch ESPN, or exhibition games between teenagers at 5 a.m.  I watch the tournament.  Your comment that we should have watched Arnesson before they played a tournament game made no sense.

[/QUOTE]

Missed this.  Not surprised.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As a Canadian there is no way this team is gonna win anything.  I dont think they win another game.  

From now on just watch the games...........and don't think out loud.

[/QUOTE]

I watched.  I watched.  Please i cant wait for your response.  Crapsniper.  Weeeeeeee 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey isn't that Aallwaayys Drinkanen ? He goes to all the Finns games.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Sad not seeing canada or usa in for a medal

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sad not seeing canada or usa in for a medal

[/QUOTE]

I agree.  

Sections
Shortcuts