World Juniors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: World Juniors

I think it is also time to bring in some new vision in terms of new management group for Canada.... Bob Nicholson and his tight knit cronies need to retire and let some other capable managers take the reign here going forward....5 years now with bad results is enough....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think it is also time to bring in some new vision in terms of new management group for Canada.... Bob Nicholson and his tight knit cronies need to retire and let some other capable managers take the reign here going forward....5 years now with bad results is enough....

[/QUOTE]

The old gritty team canadas as preached by sutter arent gonna work.  This team was built of gritty style players that sutter liked.  Meanwhile Domi sits at home.  I think he helps our terrible pp.  

3 shots in the 3rd period.  Disgusting.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

As a Canadian there is no way this team is gonna win anything.  I dont think they win another game.  

From now on just watch the games...........and don't think out loud.

I watched.  I watched.  Please i cant wait for your response.  Crapsniper.  Weeeeeeee 

[/QUOTE]

Didn't win another game after you posted this ? You better read your whole post and not just half of it dumb-dumb.

Again thinking out loud makes you look........uh...... smart ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

As a Canadian there is no way this team is gonna win anything.  I dont think they win another game.  

From now on just watch the games...........and don't think out loud.

I watched.  I watched.  Please i cant wait for your response.  Crapsniper.  Weeeeeeee 

Didn't win another game after you posted this ? You better read your whole post and not just half of it dumb-dumb.

Again thinking out loud makes you look........uh...... smart ?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah you better as well.  When you offer no opinion, come in here and attack someone elses and then canada wins what?  I made an observation on the way they were playing before the tourny started.  Stated that swden would dominate.  Stated Canada wouldnt win anything with the way they were playing(what did they win by the way-goes with reading everything).  

who did you pick to win?   When you offer an opinion...which wont happen...but if you start talking a little bit about hockey instead of trying to find flaws in your chosen hit list maybe you will be relevant again.  the new chowda is a major fail.   Stay in the shallow end and let those that know a little bit about hockey talk.  

You should start over at the beginning of this thread that i started just so you can keep up. So recap.  Canada stunk.  Sweden dominating.  Yup.  Me so smrt.  You?  Well you dont offer anything but sitting in the bushes.  By saying i dont think they will win is an observation.  They played 40 awesome minutes to beat USA.  thats the best they played.  They got what they deserved bc they were a very avg team.   Just like i thought.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The old gritty team canadas as preached by sutter arent gonna work.  This team was built of gritty style players that sutter liked.  Meanwhile Domi sits at home.  I think he helps our terrible pp.  

[/QUOTE]

I thought Sutter brought nothing this year.... I thought he was badly outcoached and His team showed un disciplined play that ultimately cost the team whatever chance they had...that's on the coach...

I still don't know the whole story about Domi... There is probably something more to this story that we will probably never know....he was a last cut in Phoenix training camp, they were looking at him challenging for a second line role, yet not good enough for this team?  Hard to figure...well, not really... Apparently not Sutter's liking.... Did Tie ever do any damage to any of the Sutter brothers when they played?

Sutter should have gone back in history to understand how dominant Canada used to be... Massive offensive machine , with power and speed, and great mobile dmen with offensive upside....Canada could score 6 or 7 goals without breaking sweat....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought Sutter brought nothing this year.... I thought he was badly outcoached and His team showed un disciplined play that ultimately cost the team whatever chance they had...that's on the coach...

I still don't know the whole story about Domi... There is probably something more to this story that we will probably never know....he was a last cut in Phoenix training camp, they were looking at him challenging for a second line role, yet not good enough for this team?  Hard to figure...well, not really... Apparently not Sutter's liking.... Did Tie ever do any damage to any of the Sutter brothers when they played?

Sutter should have gone back in history to understand how dominant Canada used to be... Massive offensive machine , with power and speed, and great mobile dmen with offensive upside....Canada could score 6 or 7 goals without breaking sweat....

[/QUOTE]

Cowboy, it makes no sense to me regarding domi.  At least bring him and cut him prior but give him a chance.  Our 4th line was dreadfull.  Our pp was terrible.  Too many similar players. Domi will be there next year.  Sutter wont.  Sutter did nothing but flip flop bodies the entire time.  in these tournies special teams are huge.  We had no pp anchor when drouin wasnt on.  They passed it around too much.  3 shots in the 3rd period.   It was a bad showing.  Hopefully next year Canada will be taking on the US so i can argue with san, fletch and nas.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Hopefully next year Canada will be taking on the US so i can argue with san, fletch and nas"

You have the spoils of victory this year. After Russia's behavior during the US game i'm glad they aren't playing for Gold.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Not a good outing today for team Canada, and the lack of self discipline by some of their best players (Drouin) didn't help.  Kudo's to Finland though; they kept coming at Canada and continued to have the best PK in the tournament.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Hopefully next year Canada will be taking on the US so i can argue with san, fletch and nas"

You have the spoils of victory this year. After Russia's behavior during the US game i'm glad they aren't playing for Gold.

[/QUOTE]

No victory dude.  Im hoping they run them through the ice for disrespecting you guys.  Had USA played swiss and finland i think they have a great shot against sweden.  I think russia was really strong and think that was the gold medal game today.  

Im gonna try to take in some of the games next year.  here's hoping we play off next year when it matters. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not a good outing today for team Canada, and the lack of self discipline by some of their best players (Drouin) didn't help.  Kudo's to Finland though; they kept coming at Canada and continued to have the best PK in the tournament.

[/QUOTE]

Thought finland played a great game.  Think they have had a great tourny.  I hope they can finish the ride.  Should be an exciting game.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Pretty wild finish in the Swedwn-Russia game, wonder if they'll be a suspension or two handed out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pretty wild finish in the Swedwn-Russia game, wonder if they'll be a suspension or two handed out.

[/QUOTE]

If the sweden player coming out of the penalty box isnt suspended there is something wrong.  Those two were fighting.  Both should be tossed.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thought finland played a great game.  Think they have had a great tourny.  I hope they can finish the ride.  Should be an exciting game.  

[/QUOTE]

Sweden looks very tough to beat.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sweden looks very tough to beat.

[/QUOTE]

One of the stronger teams ive seen in recent history.  No real weakness.  Hoping the little engine that could "finland" can do it.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If the sweden player coming out of the penalty box isnt suspended there is something wrong.  Those two were fighting.  Both should be tossed.  

[/QUOTE]

I'd give Mironov the benefit of the doubt since he was basically jumped.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'd give Mironov the benefit of the doubt since he was basically jumped.

[/QUOTE]

I think most would defend themselves like he did.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Finns have come to play.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

Finns have come to play.

[/QUOTE]

Darn right.  Playing great.  big rivals.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Finns have come to play.

Darn right.  Playing great.  big rivals.  [/QUOTE]

Nashville have themselves another good Finnish goalie in Saros.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Refs trying to ruin a great game... Not letting players decide the game... Shame....Looks like sudden death coming up.... let's go Finns

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

JUSTiCE!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Nice finish........by the Finish!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Buffalo have themselves a gem in Ristolainen!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

Buffalo have themselves a gem in Ristolainen!

[/QUOTE]

Great to see them Fin ish it off.  :-).  

Great tourny.  Looking fwd to next year already.   Cheers 

Sections
Shortcuts