World Juniors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: World Juniors

In response to neely66's comment:

It's good to see other countries win the medals. It's good for hockey.  One thing never been a fan of brent sutter

He's like 16-1 in elimination games. Not bad , eh ? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Its almost getting as bad as the womans 2 team tourny.  Sweden, russia, usa and canada in wjc.  

[/QUOTE]

Sometimes sitting in the bushes is more enjoyable when you get to read ^^^^^ what the bdc WJC hockey gurus have to say. 

No Finland in your top 4 heavy tourney ? 

Like Ray Ferraro said yesterday " the gap has closed a lot between the top teams and the bottom ".

Too bad you can't see it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Its almost getting as bad as the womans 2 team tourny.  Sweden, russia, usa and canada in wjc.  

Sometimes sitting in the bushes is more enjoyable when you get to read ^^^^^ what the bdc WJC hockey gurus have to say. 

No Finland in your top 4 heavy tourney ? 

Like Ray Ferraro said yesterday " the gap has closed a lot between the top teams and the bottom ".

Too bad you can't see it.

Yup. Im pretty happy for finland.  Played their collective behinds off.  How cant i see that.  But if you want to dig into the history of this tourny it really hasnt done much to support this.  Its been a four horse gold medal tourny since it began.  With the fins and cze occasionally pulling an upset.  Make no bones about it finland deserved this tourny.  How does this take away anything i viewed or may have said in regards to the tourny.  i made observations and commented on them.  What you do is garbage.  You are a negative turd that offers no opinion of your own bc you offer nothing anymore.   

you have qouted 2 lines of mine that were part of a huge thread.   I started this during the pre-tourny games.  I said sweden looked awesome and it was their tourny to lose.  This was based on the amount of returning players, home ice and watching them.  I said Canada wouldnt have a strong showing and they didnt.  They trailed in most of their games.  I didnt like the makeup of the team that was gonna struggle to score, thought the special teams stunk and didnt think they would win.  I also thought a guy like Domi would be huge.  All Observations.  You offered nothing but a personal attack which is fine.  If chasing regulars with negative comments is the highlite of your old miserable life so be it.  Im glad i add that spark to keep you waking up each day.  

stats show who has dominated this tourny, that 4 horse remark was more so that i felt bad about teams like germany getting shelled...i guess i should have made that clear but i didnt think the mad stalker would only qoute one or two lines of his chosing.   Read everything i wrote, you took a frustrated fan who said the way they were playing canada wouldnt win another game and that it was a 4 horse tourny.   Great job, way to really prove me wrong.  

Cheers

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

What has happened to this forum?

It used to be that anyone could offer any opinion and they might get a little flame for their trouble...these days, the disagreements get personal and last for weeks, months and years(!?).

Chowda and Shuperman have always been interesting reads, whether I agree with either or not. Not sure where/why this train left the tracks. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from FanBruin. Show FanBruin's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

It used to be that anyone could offer any opinion and they might get a little flame for their trouble...these days, the disagreements get personal and last for weeks, months and years(!?).

Chowda and Shuperman have always been interesting reads, whether I agree with either or not. Not sure where/why this train left the tracks. 

I don't come on here very often for that reason,just like to read what some people have to say,there are some good posters on here,but there are a lot who just like to attack or make fun of anyone who doesn't agree with them,sure they no who I mean I won't mention names ,will just keep to reading posts from the adults.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Dav,

the world juniors are a lot of fun for me and i love the rivalry with a lot of the gang i chat with. Thats why i created this thread.  Last year the US Gang had bragging rights.  Its all in fun.  

You wanna know where it left the track.  Read the thread.  I didnt attack chowda.  i gave opinions on the tourny.  I still chatted with others throughout.  Chowda is a rain cloud lately and is chasing the likes of NAS, Fletch, San and I.   I love debating hockey, like you said we dont all agree, but as long as we treat the others opinion with some respect all is good.  I disagree with some of the best on here daily.  Im pretty sure if you ask them they would agree we let it go and move on and have a laugh.  San is one of my absolute favorites, i debate with him all the time.  He's awesome and never have i felt that he crossed the line.   

chowda has come back after a long time away and has this new image that he thinks the old boys club needs his venom.  Well he used to be a very big part of that.  now he chases around me and waits to blast me bc i made an opinion.  And when he does it he doesnt look at the total amount of things i have said.   I think if you read this thread most can see that.  Too bad he cant.  

In response to FanBruin's comment:

I don't come on here very often for that reason,just like to read what some people have to say,there are some good posters on here,but there are a lot who just like to attack or make fun of anyone who doesn't agree with them,sure they no who I mean I won't mention names ,will just keep to reading posts from the adults.

You should post more.  New blood is welcome.  And dont read too much into those attacks.  A lot of the posts have hidden humor that is dated.  obviously some dont and can cross the imaginary line.  but i find most that come here often dont do that.  

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Dav,

the world juniors are a lot of fun for me and i love the rivalry with a lot of the gang i chat with. Thats why i created this thread.  Last year the US Gang had bragging rights.  Its all in fun.  

You wanna know where it left the track.  Read the thread.  I didnt attack chowda.  i gave opinions on the tourny.  I still chatted with others throughout.  Chowda is a rain cloud lately and is chasing the likes of NAS, Fletch, San and I.   I love debating hockey, like you said we dont all agree, but as long as we treat the others opinion with some respect all is good.  I disagree with some of the best on here daily.  Im pretty sure if you ask them they would agree we let it go and move on and have a laugh.  San is one of my absolute favorites, i debate with him all the time.  He's awesome and never have i felt that he crossed the line.   

chowda has come back after a long time away and has this new image that he thinks the old boys club needs his venom.  Well he used to be a very big part of that.  now he chases around me and waits to blast me bc i made an opinion.  And when he does it he doesnt look at the total amount of things i have said.   I think if you read this thread most can see that.  Too bad he cant.  

Shup  - I was frustrated reading all the back-and-forth trying to find the beginnings of some opinions of the Finland-Canada or Russia-Canada games(I saw neither game).

I realized that this wasn't multiple 'game threads' but rather independent observations in general...

Dav,

Shup  - I was frustrated reading all the back-and-forth trying to find the beginnings of some opinions of the Finland-Canada or Russia-Canada games(I saw neither game).

I realized that this wasn't multiple 'game threads' but rather independent observations in general...

Im guilty of playing along.  I hope he goes back to ignoring most of us.  To his credit hes a fantastic hockey guy.  Its all his other junk(personal attacks) that is tiresome.  We all are entitled to opinions.  He doesnt think we are.  Sometimes as a fan its ok to vent on here when a team you cheer for isnt playing well.  Anyway.  There is always next year. 

• Sections
    Shortcuts