Worry about the game!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Worry about the game!!!!

Tonights game without all the Chara/Pacioretty hoopla is a big one. The Habs have had the B's number this year and a big win would just about seal the division.The Habs want the B's to come up all fired up.Worry about the win..I for one want don't care who the B's face in the playoffs, but avoiding Montreal would be good since the B's have trouble at home and even more trouble at the Bell Centre. Either way, you gotta beat good teams to get the prize..
    If I'm Mark Recchi, I shut my mouth and worry more about my declining game, not saying I disagree with his comments, I'm just shocked he actually said it.
    If this team is to go far they really need to establish the fact that when teams come in here, no matter who they are, they are in for a tough night..The B's have never had that in this building..The old garden yes, this one, no..Even when they've won the Presidents Trophy i cannot remember team afraid to come to Boston...tonight would be a good step in that direction..Get the power Play going, and lets get some home ice advantage..Should be interesting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Worry about the game!!!!

In Response to Worry about the game!!!!:
    Tonights game without all the Chara/Pacioretty hoopla is a big one. The Habs have had the B's number this year and a big win would just about seal the division.The Habs want the B's to come up all fired up.Worry about the win..I for one want don't care who the B's face in the playoffs, but avoiding Montreal would be good since the B's have trouble at home and even more trouble at the Bell Centre. Either way, you gotta beat good teams to get the prize.. If I'm Mark Recchi, I shut my mouth and worry more about my declining game, not saying I disagree with his comments, I'm just shocked he actually said it. If this team is to go far they really need to establish the fact that when teams come in here, no matter who they are, they are in for a tough night..The B's have never had that in this building..The old garden yes, this one, no..Even when they've won the Presidents Trophy i cannot remember team afraid to come to Boston...tonight would be a good step in that direction..Get the power Play going, and lets get some home ice advantage..Should be interesting.
    Posted by kelvana33

Going up by 5 points with a game in hand is the most important thing tonight.There's very little to be gained by beating up the Habs again but if they decide to act like their fans(clowns)...............

Sections
Shortcuts