Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS

In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS : Conversely, why do you care so much if other fans are worried or nervous about a series? Your comments are so hypocritical its laughable.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]
    VERY HYPOCRITICAL!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS : Sorry to tell you, but it's just dumb to think that if I underestimate any opponent in the NHL playoffs, it makes a difference in real life. I love the fact that I'm being super positive and people are bent about it.  Boston fans are so ridiculous.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    No people are bent, because you made a specific thread about those of us that were confindent, but just not as much as you! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

there are doomsday preppers, eternal optimists and everything in between. WHO CARES, as long as we are all pulling in the same direction. more and more everyday i find this is less a site to discuss the days hockey news, and more a place to "chalk up argument WINS". the i'm right, you're wrong thing is annoying, as is "i told you so". everyone realizes nobody's keeping score right?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I brought this thread back not because I am ready to jump off the Tobin, but instead because I think a healthy level of worry is tantamount to respect and I respect the ability in the Washington locker room.  I still feel confident we will win, just not Cocky.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

You can always tell on these boards when the Bruins lose a game. The bickering begins with fierce urgency. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]You can always tell on these boards when the Bruins lose a game. The bickering begins with fierce urgency. 
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    it is quite predictable. the day after the bruins lose.... the doomsday preppers say i told you so, the eternal optimists say keep the faith. i'm allabout keeping the faith. tiresome.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]You can always tell on these boards when the Bruins lose a game. The bickering begins with fierce urgency. 
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

JM, I don't really feel like I am bickering.  I did feel it was a bit poetic to have the opportunity to throw a one liner at the king of one line dismissals, the very first time he has ever expressed an a substantial prediction.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Fair enough Ricky. I was not singling you out in particular, just the general conversations going on on a number of threads.

I think we can all agree that the B's are still very much in this series, the need to overcome adversity is a necessity for a team to win the cup, and everyone on these boards (trolls aside) are true fans and just giving their opinions or venting understandible frustrations after a team loss.

Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Actually, I'm keeping score.  adk, you're 1976 for 2729 for a BLOGp (Brainless Loser or Good poster) score of 724.  That's pretty good, my friend.  I would hint to your agent that BDC might want to renegotiate the terms of your account.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Suppose the Bruins win the next two, which I think they will.

Then all of this angst will be over a playoff team taking 2 out of 6 games from our beloved Bruins.  Is that a big deal? 

I mean they have Ovechkin and Semin and Green and Backstrom, and they have taken two games from the Bruins while the B's have had no powerplay goals, no goals from their top 5 scorers, and haven't played particularly well. 

I still say the series ends in 6 games, as it should, and the better team wins, as they should.  And we'll look back and say 'huh, an above average team in Washington could only win 2 out of 6 games against Boston and yet we did all of that worrying and questioning.

And yes, I'll admit I'm wrong, if I am wrong. 

PS. The Bruins will win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I agree. I truly believe someone is going to step up next game. This is likely the best the Caps can play and the series is only tied.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I thought my predictions were bad.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I hate when my predictions are accurate.

But calling this an easy series was pretty foolish.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Nas, you can't blame people for calling you out on this one. Oh, let me guess, maybe you are not worried the Bruins are on the brink of elimination.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

NAS should change his name to I-KNOW-S H I T.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I believe a poll from this site found EVERYONE picked Boston... it's just some were a little louder than others about it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I have now become a worry wart,scared, but am still a believer.Go BSSSSSS!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I have now become a worry wart,scared, but am still a believer.Go BSSSSSS!!!
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

I'm not worry or scared.  I'm annoyed!  You know that team that showed up part way through the third period?  The one that made great passes, crashed the net and scored?

That's the team I was expecting from Game 1.  If they had shown up for 60 minutes each game, it would have been easy.  But, like Bruins teams in '09 and before, they've attempted to coast to victory and have fallen quite short.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I don't know what's worse on this forum, the Bruin fans that are hoping to jump on the OP so they can say " HA HA YOU WERE WRONG " or that the Bruins do actually lose.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]I don't know what's worse on this forum, the Bruin fans that are hoping to jump on the OP so they can say " HA HA YOU WERE WRONG " or that the Bruins do actually lose.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    For me it is this.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I really don't care who is right or wrong.  I only want analysis of the game that is beyond "_?_ sucks".  Only one team wins.  The margin of victory can be so small when many teams play the "dumb down" defensive hockey.  Skill is not on the Bs side as Thomas plays mortal.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I don't know what's worse on this forum, the Bruin fans that are hoping to jump on the OP so they can say " HA HA YOU WERE WRONG " or that the Bruins do actually lose.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

The negative people are a pitiful sort.  At the end of each game, they're thinking, "See NAS, I was right."  And they feel good about themselves.  And they're happy that the B's lost.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS : The negative people are a pitiful sort.  At the end of each game, they're thinking, "See NAS, I was right."  And they feel good about themselves.  And they're happy that the B's lost.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Negative people love being right,they feel better about themselves.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Which team is better?
    Well, after 5 games the Caps are up 3-2 so it has to be them.
    Which team, stripped of excuses, should be better? We know the answer to that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS : Negative people love being right,they feel better about themselves.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't even know how you people come up with stuff like this.  I think your inventing ghosts to fight.  Who is it that is so excited that they were right the bruins lost.  This is some Self Aggrandizing BS, "NAS, NAS we're being attacked, they MUST hate the Bruins too."  Seriously if you dismiss people all season long, with one line dismissals, you are acting like a rat, and when others get a chance to point out that you aren't as perfect as your one-liners imply, they will take it.  And I, for one did.  If you think from this you can imply what type of fan or person I am, then I think you take this board a wee-bit too seriously.

Sections
Shortcuts