Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS

In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS : The negative people are a pitiful sort.  At the end of each game, they're thinking, "See NAS, I was right."  And they feel good about themselves.  And they're happy that the B's lost.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a schizophrenic existence. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS : I honestly don't even know how you people come up with stuff like this.  I think your inventing ghosts to fight.  Who is it that is so excited that they were right the bruins lost.  This is some Self Aggrandizing BS, "NAS, NAS we're being attacked, they MUST hate the Bruins too."  Seriously if you dismiss people all season long, with one line dismissals, you are acting like a rat, and when others get a chance to point out that you aren't as perfect as your one-liners imply, they will take it.  And I, for one did.  If you think from this you can imply what type of fan or person I am, then I think you take this board a wee-bit too seriously.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]
    So you are saying you are a negative person?If so and you are taking this as a PERSONAL attack,i apologize, but that is just how i feel. I don't take this board too seriously,i enjoy talking hockey,but i find when something goes wrong with the B's there are far to many people that take delight in telling everyone how right they were.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS : So you are saying you are a negative person?If so and you are taking this as a PERSONAL attack,i apologize, but that is just how i feel. I don't take this board too seriously,i enjoy talking hockey,but i find when something goes wrong with the B's there are far to many people that take delight in telling everyone how right they were.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

I don't think I am a negative person or a negative poster, I don't think anyone on this pboard sees me in that light except maybe NAS.  I just think that you can't extrapolate a negative post into, "they were happy the B's lost". 

I mean you are on a thread created by someone who may be the most negative non-troll on the board and the theories are in question, you would have to expect he is going to get called to task.  But instead of saying hey this is the NHL, every playoff series is worth a healthy dose of concern instead the martyr turns it on those who disagreed with him with this beaut 'The negative people are a pitiful sort. At the end of each game, they're thinking, "See NAS, I was right." And they feel good about themselves. And they're happy that the B's lost.' I mean seriously... lol I just can't even comment on how perfect that is for my image of NAS.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS : The negative people are a pitiful sort.  At the end of each game, they're thinking, "See NAS, I was right."  And they feel good about themselves.  And they're happy that the B's lost.

I doubt anybody here is happy the Bruins lost. You are just being called out for starting a questionable post.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS : I honestly don't even know how you people come up with stuff like this.  I think your inventing ghosts to fight.  Who is it that is so excited that they were right the bruins lost.  This is some Self Aggrandizing BS, "NAS, NAS we're being attacked, they MUST hate the Bruins too."  Seriously if you dismiss people all season long, with one line dismissals, you are acting like a rat, and when others get a chance to point out that you aren't as perfect as your one-liners imply, they will take it.  And I, for one did.  If you think from this you can imply what type of fan or person I am, then I think you take this board a wee-bit too seriously.

Put down your sword, Ricky.  That wasn't directed at you.  Unlike many of the people who are part of our community here, I respect your thoughts and read everything you write.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS : I doubt anybody here is happy the Bruins lost. You are just being called out for starting a questionable post.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

Blah.  I always get my stones crushed for being negative.  I figured I'd be positive instead.  Nope.  Crushed again.

P.S.  Shawn Thornton is a bum, I want to the B's to trade Marchand, Tuukka Rask is an unproven player who goes down too quickly and 49 North is a complete troll.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

49North is not a complete troll just a myopic Canucks fan who can on a given day provide an objective comment albeit minus on the "Edmonton" Canucks, the greatest team on disney ice.  Otherwise NAS you are correct.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS : Put down your sword, Ricky.  That wasn't directed at you.  Unlike many of the people who are part of our community here, I respect your thoughts and read everything you write.

I know, and believe me these statements are mostly in jest, but you have to be taken to task a little every once in a while.  You really take so many others to task with your famous one-liners.  That's all I'm getting at, and I will stop busting your chops.  I was glad to see you post this thread, and think you have been on top of your game for the most part lately. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worry Warts, People Who Are Scared and Non-Believers: READ THIS : I know, and believe me these statements are mostly in jest, but you have to be taken to task a little every once in a while.  You really take so many others to task with your famous one-liners.  That's all I'm getting at, and I will stop busting your chops.  I was glad to see you post this thread, and think you have been on top of your game for the most part lately. 

And you are negative, a worry wart, and I hate you.

Sections
Shortcuts