Worst defensive pairing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Worst defensive pairing?

Which is the worst defensive pairing in the NHL? Is it Bartkowski and Boychuk; Bartkowski and Seidenberg; or Ference with anyone else? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Worst defensive pairing?

In response to trouts' comment:

Which is the worst defensive pairing in the NHL? Is it Bartkowski and Boychuk; Bartkowski and Seidenberg; or Ference with anyone else? 

this is a stupid thread. a really stupid thread. you're stupid. go back to basketball. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Kannegeiser & Burrows

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Joe and Karlsson

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Which is the worst defensive pairing in the NHL? Is it Bartkowski and Boychuk; Bartkowski and Seidenberg; or Ference with anyone e

this is a stupid thread. a really stupid thread. you're stupid. go back to basketball. 

I played hockey in high school and college so it is probably my favorite sport. All posters have opinions and that's what this forum is about. I don't know whether you're stupid or smart but calling people names when they express a different point of view seems dumb and juvenile to me. Perhaps your next post can be more insightful.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In response to trouts's comment:

I played hockey in high school and college so it is probably my favorite sport. All posters have opinions and that's what this forum is about. I don't know whether you're stupid or smart but calling people names when they express a different point of view seems dumb and juvenile to me. Perhaps your next post can be more insightful.

If your question was - What is the worst defensive pairing on the Bruins, then yes, you would get a couple real responses rather than a "you're a moron" responses.

The Bs have one of the best D's in the NHL, there are more than a dozen teams with worse bottom pairings.

I'd rather Bartkowski and Seidenberg over Carolina's top pair of Gleason and Corvo.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I'd rather Bartkowski and Seidenberg over Carolina's top pair of Gleason and Corvo.

Ding.^^^

If you're truly serious and not trolling I'm sure members here can list any number of worse pairings.

How about Tyson Barrie and Stefan Elliot for starters?...come to think of it I'll take the B's bottom 2 over the Av's 1st pairing of Zanon and Hunwick.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

seo - apparently the Bruins also prefer Bartkowski and Ference to Zanon and Hunwick since they elected to trade or pass on both.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wideman and Joe?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Any pairing on the Flames?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Drewiske and Joe?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Which is the worst defensive pairing in the NHL? Is it Bartkowski and Boychuk; Bartkowski and Seidenberg; or Ference with anyone e

Did you play high school hockey with RidingWithTheKing 1 or II?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Trouts and Joe

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Perhaps he was paired with our old friend BassFishing?

Where is that tard? I've been meaning to ask him how could he have been a season ticket holder since the 60's and managed to play high school hockey against Keith Aucoin?  I think I know the answer, but theres no way someone was kept back that many times had the grades to be eligible to play.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

BassFishing and Joe?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bass and Trouts..

Was right there in front of me.

As bad as they were manning the blue line for Boxford High, they had one play were they would just get the forwards and reel them in to thinking there was open space...Then Boom, Bass would hit them, leave them flopping and Trouts would take the puck up the ice.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

a. if you played hockey in college, it isn't probably your favorite sport. it definitely is, so i think you're lying about that. b. if you think that seidenberg is on the worst D pairing in the NHL, you are an idiot, or a troll. I vote the latter 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

a. if you played hockey in college, it isn't probably your favorite sport. it definitely is, so i think you're lying about that. b. if you think that seidenberg is on the worst D pairing in the NHL, you are an idiot, or a troll. I vote the latter 

Maybe if you watched the games closely you'd see that Seidenberg has lost a ton os speed from last year. So much so that wings routinely fly past him and often he is flagged for holding, hooking or slashing in an attempt to keep up. Watch when he takes the man behind the net. He'll body the guy but he rarely tries to control the puck so that the next attacker in can easily dig it out and pass it in front of the net or back to the point. Also check out how many unnecessary icings he is guilty of because his long passes are seldom on target. That is especially important with Bergeron out and with the Bruins winning fewer face offs in their own zone.
     Calling people names like liar, idiot and troll seems to be a talent of yours. That's usually a pretty sad claim to fame!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Maybe if you watched the games closely you'd see that Seidenberg has lost a ton os speed from last year. So much so that wings routinely fly past him and often he is flagged for holding, hooking or slashing in an attempt to keep up. Watch when he takes the man behind the net. He'll body the guy but he rarely tries to control the puck so that the next attacker in can easily dig it out and pass it in front of the net or back to the point. Also check out how many unnecessary icings he is guilty of because his long passes are seldom on target. That is especially important with Bergeron out and with the Bruins winning fewer face offs in their own zone.
     Calling people names like liar, idiot and troll seems to be a talent of yours. That's usually a pretty sad claim to fame!

The umpires only threw their flags five times on Seidenberg all season.  He only has 10 PIM.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

The reason people are calling you out is because your statements are patently false.

There is no defensive pairing on the Bruins that would be considered even remotely near the bottom of the league. They have the second lowest GAA in the league and are the best shorthanded team in the league. Your arguments hold no water statistically and are phrased trollish-ly.

In other words you're either a troll or just dead wrong in your assessments. Seems like a bit of both to most of us here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Seidenberg's penalties this slow year:

Slashing
    Interference
    Boarding
    Tripping
    Illegal Hit To The Head

Tell us more about his hooking and holding penalties.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

NAS I would even say that the "illegal hit to the head" and "boarding" penalties were bogus. That NJ games was one of the most poorly officiated games (in terms of handing out penalties) I've ever seen. It says a lot that the NBC guys were pointing it out too.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

The reason people are calling you out is because your statements are patently false.

There is no defensive pairing on the Bruins that would be considered even remotely near the bottom of the league. They have the second lowest GAA in the league and are the best shorthanded team in the league. Your arguments hold no water statistically and are phrased trollish-ly.

In other words you're either a troll or just dead wrong in your assessments. Seems like a bit of both to most of us here.

Geez, how imaginative! Calling someone a troll is what passes for originality for some. Perhaps you have a different assessment of the Bruins backline, but I think that the low GAA stems from excellent goal tending not stalwart defense.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Geez, how imaginative! Calling someone a troll is what passes for originality for some. Perhaps you have a different assessment of the Bruins backline, but I think that the low GAA stems from excellent goal tending not stalwart defense.

It's been a combination of goaltending, great defense and high quality backchecking.

It's been a product of Boston Bruins hockey.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

Wow, some of you guys are animals and/or bullies. The guy is just asking a question and stating his opinion. Doesn't mean he is right....which I disagree with his statments. You guys have been reading to many ColonCampbell threads and Luanne or whatever that name is. Not everyon on the globe forums is a troll.

Sections
Shortcuts