Worst defensive pairing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Worst defensive pairing?

In response to G4ck5's comment:

Wow, some of you guys are animals and/or bullies. The guy is just asking a question and stating his opinion. Doesn't mean he is right....which I disagree with his statments. You guys have been reading to many ColonCampbell threads and Luanne or whatever that name is. Not everyon on the globe forums is a troll.

The guy asks which is the worst pairing in the NHL and gives only Bruins as possible answers.

He's not here to discuss.  He's here to incite.  That's a troll.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

^bingo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to G4ck5's comment:

Wow, some of you guys are animals and/or bullies. The guy is just asking a question and stating his opinion. Doesn't mean he is right....which I disagree with his statments. You guys have been reading to many ColonCampbell threads and Luanne or whatever that name is. Not everyon on the globe forums is a troll.

True, he's just asking a question but I doubt he's looking to do anything more than wind some people up - which is how I view his thread

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

The original thread was bad enough, then he brough it back up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

If true, I believe so based on your input on these boards, the statement below gives a correct analysis for others to read and believe.  Kudos!

In response to lambda13's comment:

NAS I would even say that the "illegal hit to the head" and "boarding" penalties were bogus. That NJ games was one of the most poorly officiated games (in terms of handing out penalties) I've ever seen. It says a lot that the NBC guys were pointing it out too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

^bingo

Very insightful! That from the guy who thinks the answer to the Bruin's problems is for Lucic to get in more fights. By the way, I've been posting not only about the Celtics but also about Bruins hockey at this site since 2005.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to trouts' comment:

Geez, how imaginative! Calling someone a troll is what passes for originality for some. Perhaps you have a different assessment of the Bruins backline, but I think that the low GAA stems from excellent goal tending not stalwart defense.

It's been a combination of goaltending, great defense and high quality backchecking.

It's been a product of Boston Bruins hockey.

Gotta agree with the great goaltending and "high quality backckecking"---especially Bergeron---but disagree with the "great defense". Too many turnovers, trips and falls, and blow-bys.

I agree that it's been a product of Boston Bruins hockey but, aside from being self-evident, I'm not sure what that means.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Which is the worst defensive pairing in the NHL? Is it Bartkowski and Boychuk; Bartkowski and Seidenberg; or Ference with anyone e

this is a stupid thread. a really stupid thread. you're stupid. go back to basketball. 

I played hockey in high school and college so it is probably my favorite sport. All posters have opinions and that's what this forum is about. I don't know whether you're stupid or smart but calling people names when they express a different point of view seems dumb and juvenile to me. Perhaps your next post can be more insightful.

Listen here you Fawkhead! Anyone who starts a thread like this & expects NOT to be called names is not only STUPID & JUVENILE, but also a whining, fawkin, cawksockin little biaaatch too! Hows that for ya???

Wicked clever!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

What no lame, insipid anecdote to add to your previous boring posts?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Chara with any one,kind of funny how Hamilton not playing because of defensive mistakes,but when he was playing with Chara,how many times was Hamilton last guy back on two on one's.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to trouts's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

What no lame, insipid anecdote to add to your previous boring posts?

No, your posts pretty much speak for themselves.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I tried to initially not treat him like a troll.

...I was wrong.