Worst game of the season...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Worst game of the season...

After the slugfest we won just 2 nights ago, I can't imagine what happened to this team that they would play with such little emotion and energy? I'm embarrassed for them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Re: Worst game of the season...

If the B's can win Sunday in Detroit it is water under the bridge. Big game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

That's a really big IF!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Worst game of the season...:
    [QUOTE]After the slugfest we won just 2 nights ago, I can't imagine what happened to this team that they would play with such little emotion and energy? I'm embarrassed for them.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Why would you be?  I think the Habs game completely sapped the energy out of this team tonite.. It's called a let down game..it happens in sports..these are human beings not robots... Bruins will be much different on Sunday .. Many teams this year have these type of games, remember Tampa coming in here for a 8-1 spanking? tonite Islanders trash the Penguins 9-3, Toronto pumps in 9 on Atlanta?  Chicago rolled Vancouver 7-1.. It happens..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

If you say so... I would have thought the exact opposite to be true... come out hard trying to keep the good times rolling.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

After such an emotionnal game against the habs its normal...please lets not panic B,s will win the one in Detroit ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: Worst game of the season...:
    [QUOTE]If you say so... I would have thought the exact opposite to be true... come out hard trying to keep the good times rolling.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

I am not saying your wrong..it  can also have that effect on a team, for sure...you ride the wave, I have seen that ..that's why I said earlier you stay with TT as your man tonite .. No question the B's are playing much different with TT than Rask for whatever reason... I just happen to think this team ran out of juice.. will be interesting to hear Julien's comments after the game...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

What a roller coaster the last 4 games have been. There is still something missing in their dressing room. I just have a hard time seeing this team getting on a roll in the payoff's. I'm still not liking CJ at the helm. When they come out flat and get out played so badly you need to look at their leadership.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You have a very short memory.  In November and December, they were sleepwalking through games.  This one wasn't that bad.

Go be embarrassed with the Pats fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]You have a very short memory.  In November and December, they were sleepwalking through games.  This one wasn't that bad. Go be embarrassed with the Pats fans.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    NAS.. you have to admit this game was one of efforts of the year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worst game of the season... : NAS.. you have to admit this game was one of efforts of the year.
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Only the 2nd game I've missed this year.Looks like I picked a good one to skip since  it seems I would've just been fuming for 3 hours anyway.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

I'm embarassed for the die-hards who actually think that they were "on track"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Worst game of the season... : Why would you be?  I think the Habs game completely sapped the energy out of this team tonite.. It's called a let down game..it happens in sports..these are human beings not robots... Bruins will be much different on Sunday .. Many teams this year have these type of games, remember Tampa coming in here for a 8-1 spanking? tonite Islanders trash the Penguins 9-3, Toronto pumps in 9 on Atlanta?  Chicago rolled Vancouver 7-1.. It happens..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

cowboy....are you that dillusional?? OMG.  This is what is wrong with the Bruins..attitudes like yours. RAISE THE BAR!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]You have a very short memory.  In November and December, they were sleepwalking through games.  This one wasn't that bad. Go be embarrassed with the Pats fans.

You must have been watching some other game? A 6-1 loss isn't that bad?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worst game of the season... : Only the 2nd game I've missed this year.Looks like I picked a good one to skip since  it seems I would've just been fuming for 3 hours anyway.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    No you didn't miss a thing Dez. I watched the game from start to finish, I was hoping in the 3rd period they could have taken something positive from this and carry over to Sunday....nope....they got an old fashioned whoopin, for 60 minutes..lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

Not bad ? LOL . How many games this year were the Bruins out of it by the end of the second period ? If I want to be embarrassed I'll just read another one of your posts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Actually some of the Bruins played their game as usual, others were pretty soft, like Chara; like REX on the PP point; like Boychuck's rim it around the boards to the other team [ he does this all the time]; like runaround Thornton, no objective, no thought, no nothing[ he does this most of the time anyway];

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worst game of the season... : No you didn't miss a thing Dez. I watched the game from start to finish, I was hoping in the 3rd period they could have taken something positive from this and carry over to Sunday....nope....they got an old fashioned whoopin, for 60 minutes..lol
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]
    I went out for a few and actually forgot they were playing.The Friday night games are rare so maybe that was it.Anyway,I'll trust your description and be glad I missed it.They have done a decent job so far this year in the"bounce-back"games so here's hoping.....

Sections
Shortcuts