Worst goalie choke artists

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Worst goalie choke artists

To say Luongo can't play when it counts "excusing" the gold medal????
    I'll re-phrase it for you so you realize what a moron you sound like...

"Other than winning the biggest hockey game of his and anyone elses career he really hasn't won much??...or..

Take away so and so's 10 million dollars, and there really not a millionare...

Thats one bad post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Worst goalie choke artists:
    [QUOTE]To say Luongo can't play when it counts "excusing" the gold medal???? I'll re-phrase it for you so you realize what a moron you sound like... "Other than winning the biggest hockey game of his and anyone elses career he really hasn't won much??...or.. Take away so and so's 10 million dollars, and there really not a millionare... Thats one bad post.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    I'd rather have a cup than a gold medal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worst goalie choke artists : I'd rather have a cup than a gold medal.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Good for you, when will you be playing for either?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

HUGE difference between Olympics and NHL.  NHL is the ELITE, NOT the Olympics.  Spin it any way you want, I would bet ANYTHING that ALL NHL players would rather win the Cup than a Gold Medal.  Youre playing on a glorified All-Star team against (mostly) the rest of the worlds "nobodies". 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Your right Bigvig, much tougher to crack that Bruins line up then team Canadas or Team U.S.A's...Sidney Crosby is hailed throughout Canada for his big Cup win..The whole country gathered and watched his game 7 versus Detroit...If you asked Zach Parise what the biggest goal in his life is what goal do you think he would say? I'd bet all players would say they are the same just to be politically correct, they'll tell you it's like choosing children, but I know for a fact that some of them said getting to represent their country on the world stage was the biggest thrill and honor of their careers. I disagree with you, particulary when it comes to players from Canada.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

2 flukies in between the legs in the same game puts TT right there on top of the list for me!!  lost a Game 7 vs the Habs, lost a Game 7 vs Carolina!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]2 flukies in between the legs in the same game puts TT right there on top of the list for me!!  lost a Game 7 vs the Habs, lost a Game 7 vs Carolina!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

i have to agree with you, stopping 34 of 36 shots in a win where you get the first star is a real choke job.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

Lundquist gave away a 3-0 lead tonight. Let the Caps back in it when he didn't tie up a puck on the first goal. Problem was caused by a defensive turnover in their own zone, sounds familiar...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worst goalie choke artists : i have to agree with you, stopping 34 of 36 shots in a win where you get the first star is a real choke job.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

How many second chances on those shots.  A goalie is suppose to make the first save.  Those 2 goals just brutal!!

When all the networks are saying that those 2 goals allowed where brutal and is is unacceptable in the playoffs... i know i am right!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worst goalie choke artists : Good for you, when will you be playing for either?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    All I'm saying is not everyone thinks the Olympic gold is the ultimate prize.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

I'm not a hater of this player but I did not see anyone mention Tuuka Rask.

Sections
Shortcuts