Worst off season trade, Kathryn Tappen for Dale Arnold? say it ain't so!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Worst off season trade, Kathryn Tappen for Dale Arnold? say it ain't so!

In Response to Re: Worst off season trade, Kathryn Tappen for Dale Arnold? say it ain't so!:
    Is Hazel Mae available? If not, NESN should trade the whole staff for Jen Sterger!
    Posted by lereve77
    WHO WOULDNT WANT to tap kathryn. prob with sterger is that she'll soon be suing marchand for something or accusing thomas of sending pics of his manmeat. better trade would kat for Anita Marks (google her)...
    ebough said!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Worst off season trade, Kathryn Tappen for Dale Arnold? say it ain't so!:
    In Response to Re: Worst off season trade, Kathryn Tappen for Dale Arnold? say it ain't so! : Hahaha nice... I used to like Kathryn Tappen because she was the hottest sports anchor in Boston... Now that Heidi Watney has come along, I've noticed that I hate Kathryn Tappen... Over/under on how many times Dale says, "You might as well put skirts on 'em!" throughout the year: 134
    Posted by mannyortez3424

I'd never heard of Heidi so I decided to google her........WOW! She is awesome!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thc96. Show thc96's posts

I heard Naoko Funayams is taking her place and working shirtless all season

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuturmouthwhenimtalkingtoyou. Show shuturmouthwhenimtalkingtoyou's posts

Dale Arnold was part of the reason I stopped watching hockey. His voice is hard on the ears and his sense of humor...... ain't mine. Course the bigger reason was that the Bruins were awful but any interest I had was killed by being forced to listen to Dale Arnold call a game. 

As far as this studio role, at least Kathryn kept herself out of the way most of the time. And when she did get in over her head you kind of felt bad for her so you just focused on how hot she was (btw, i much preferred the fact that Kathryn dressed conservatively). With Dale it will just be hot-chick-free annoyance. Dude should say "no thanks".

Otherwise, it'll be time for someone to set up an internet-only option for in between periods (licensing shmicensing). I suspect that the first one to include a hot chick will win, but it will also have to include some interesting insight. Or scrap the whole thing and just go with a fantasy-style predictions/points kind of thing. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I really hope this does not come to fruition. I will miss Kathryn dearly.

Sections
Shortcuts