Worst Ref. call I've ever seen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Worst Ref. call I've ever seen

Perfect play by Bergeron lifting the Calgary's D stick and got a penalty on that great play ...go figure ..it could have terrible if the Flames would have won 

Great game by Lucic Thomas and ......Tyler Seguin 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Worst Ref. call I've ever seen

u mean the slash on babchuk. he chopped his stick in half. once they see that its automatic 2mins

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

what game are you watching?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

I thought the too many man call in 78' was pretty bad.  They did have 6 guys out there though!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I will have to see the replay ,,,tought he only lift his stick...didnt realize he broke his stick ????  But this was still a great play ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Perhaps when Stanley says worst he is being ironic and really means best?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

being a referee myself (with 35 years of experience) I always take the refs defense ....but the way I saw it is it was just a great play from Bergeron I'd really like to see the replay ....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

sticks break in half when taking wrist shots...a slashing call should not be determined slashing just because the stick breaks. they practically fall apart these days! i always thought a slash had to contact near the hands/arms, obviously not. bergy contacted the stick about a foot off the ice-last i knew that's a great stick check. this rule needs to be addressed-these sticks are a different issue altogether.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hull's toe in the crease?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Worst Ref. call I've ever seen:
    [QUOTE]sticks break in half when taking wrist shots...a slashing call should not be determined slashing just because the stick breaks. they practically fall apart these days! i always thought a slash had to contact near the hands/arms, obviously not. bergy contacted the stick about a foot off the ice-last i knew that's a great stick check. this rule needs to be addressed-these sticks are a different issue altogether.
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Excellent point adkbeesfan.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Hull's toe in the crease?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Worst! The Bruin player whose toe was in the crease when Tim Taylor scored in OT against Wash!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Yeah, but that wasn't a Stanley Cup winner.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, but that wasn't a Stanley Cup winner.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

LOL true Red, but it was a Bruin play-off win. That's more important to us right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]sticks break in half when taking wrist shots...a slashing call should not be determined slashing just because the stick breaks. they practically fall apart these days! i always thought a slash had to contact near the hands/arms, obviously not. bergy contacted the stick about a foot off the ice-last i knew that's a great stick check. this rule needs to be addressed-these sticks are a different issue altogether.
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    I feel the exact same way.If a stick can collapse while making a pass,then stick strength shouldn't be the final criteria when calling a penalty.I also get angry when a guy gets penalized for knocking a guys' stick out of his hands.Growing up I remember my Dad telling me to keep 2 hands on my stick or someone will knock it out of my hands.It was just a matter of being strong on the puck.Now a guy takes a little whack on the shaft and drops his stick.The arms immediately go in the air calling for a penalty.I say hold on to your stick tighter.Admittedly though,I'm a little more old school regarding some aspects of the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worst Ref. call I've ever seen : Worst! The Bruin player whose toe was in the crease when Tim Taylor scored in OT against Wash!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

PJ Axelson.  And what a bunch of Bullsh*t that was.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

worst call you've ever seen and yet one person says otherwise and then you have to see the replay!?  watch the replay before starting the thread.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

OH STANLEY...................