Worst second period I have seen all year

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Worst second period I have seen all year

In Response to Worst second period I have seen all year:
    Did the B's celebrate  the series win between the first and second period with a little too much champagne? They come out with the man advantage in 4 of the first six or so minutes not being able to even gain entry into the offensive zone! They dumped the puck in EVERY time along the right boards, heck it was so many times in a row that the goalie was standing there smoking a cigarette waiting for the dump in!!!!  The B's were standing around, NO ONE was hit, NO checks were finished and the neutral zone was  plytime for the bolts.. it was disgusting! Who do I blame? I would have had a knee into the back of each player not finishing their check, "finish your checks, play smart, and don't turn the puck over.. keep the pressure on".... good messages... never sent,...  They looked horrible.. and after that period one wonders how they got here!
    Posted by readsocks

I can't argue the point of finishing checks. I got tired of counting how many Bruins passed up the chance to make a hit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

The 3 goal lead is known as "the most dangerous lead in hockey" for a reason.

You all witnessed it this afternoon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Worst second period I have seen all year:
    The 3 goal lead is known as "the most dangerous lead in hockey" for a reason. You all witnessed it this afternoon.
    Posted by hendy77

8 goals scored tonight and I bet the goalies would like to have 7 of them back.

Sections
Shortcuts