Worst Stanley Cup Final win Ever by a Goalie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Re: Worst Stanley Cup Final win Ever by a Goalie

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to Archer1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My gosh...the Rask love continues. Dude lets in 6 (SIX!!!) goals and he has apologists galore.

Bruins win and BDC is buzzing about how Tuukka stood on his head and stole the game

Bruins lose and BDC is saying that it wasn't Tuukka's fault

Does no one here hold him accountable?

Maybe because going into the game he had the best playoff numbers EVER for a goalie. You're clearly a meathead with too many Tim Thomas posters on yor wall.........or is that you Tim?

[/QUOTE]

Yup, you caught me. It's me, Tim Thomas blogging from my bunker underneath the Denver Airport while waiting for the Apocalypse. The Free Masons told me there is only room for one Bruins' SC winning goalie so I like to detract from Tuukka's accomplishments when I can.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

My gosh...the Rask love continues. Dude lets in 6 (SIX!!!) goals and he has apologists galore.

Bruins win and BDC is buzzing about how Tuukka stood on his head and stole the game

Maybe because going into the game he had the best playoff numbers EVER for a goalie. You're clearly a meathead with too many Tim Thomas posters on yor wall.........or is that you Tim?

Yup, you caught me. It's me, Tim Thomas blogging from my bunker underneath the Denver Airport while waiting for the Apocalypse. The Free Masons told me there is only room for one Bruins' SC winning goalie so I like to detract from Tuukka's accomplishments when I can.

That was so much better the 2nd time I read it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Yes we do, but thankfully most of us have played/watched enough hockey to realize everytime a puck goes in the net is not the goalies fault.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Yes we do, but thankfully most of us have played/watched enough hockey to realize everytime a puck goes in the net is not the goalies fault.

Agreed Kel. This guy doesn't understand some basic reasoning. Just because a goalie has the ability to steal a game when his team plays like crap, it doesn't mean it's his fault when he's unable to do it. As I said earlier, he was at a record pace before that game. Being the leading candidate for the Conn Smythe shouldn't automatically make him to blame when they lose. It's just illogical.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I didn't fault Rask on any of the goals, you can make a major case that at least 3 of the Crawford goals should have been stopped easily.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Rask is a leaps and bounds better than Crawford. I expect him to prove it next game and the game after.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

and I was in Thomas' bunker and had a hot chocolate with him and traded some militia stories.

Sections
Shortcuts