WOUD YOU TRADE

DAVE KREJCI for EVANDER KANE?

lucic saguin kane

marchand bergeron horton

PAILLE KELLY PEVERLEY

MCDERMID CAMPBELL CARON/THORNTON

D IS GOOD TO GO

AND GOALIES

SEGUIN NEEDS A HIGH SKILLED PLAYER TO PLAY WITH, AND NEEDS TO GO TO THE CENTER SPOT AND OFF THE BOARDS/CORNERS

JUST A THOUGHT LOTS OF TEAMS NEED A 1ST CENTER  BADLY  THINK  ST.LOUIS=T,J OSHIE

MINNESOTA=SETAGUICHI@COYLE

WINNEPEG

NASHVILLE ???????????

DALLAS RYDER AND BRETT RITCHIE

AND MORE IN THE EAST WERE I DON'T WANT TO TRADE HIM TO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: WOUD YOU TRADE

I would trade the time I took to quickly review this poorly written, poorly thought out post for a nickel.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

STOP YELLING!

And no I wouldn't, and I'm a Jets fan -Jets come out better on that deal. They need a top centre, but the Bruins don't have a pressing need for a top six LW.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to paulbking's comment:

DAVE KREJCI for EVANDER KANE?

lucic saguin kane

marchand bergeron horton

PAILLE KELLY PEVERLEY

MCDERMID CAMPBELL CARON/THORNTON

D IS GOOD TO GO

AND GOALIES

SEGUIN NEEDS A HIGH SKILLED PLAYER TO PLAY WITH, AND NEEDS TO GO TO THE CENTER SPOT AND OFF THE BOARDS/CORNERS

JUST A THOUGHT LOTS OF TEAMS NEED A 1ST CENTER  BADLT  THINK  ST.LOUIS=T,J OSHIE

MINNESOTA=SETAGUICHI@COYLE

WINNEPEG

NASHVILLE ???????????

DALLAS RYDER AND BRETT RITCHIE

AND MORE IN THE EAST WERE I DON'T WANT TO TRADE HIM TO

I would trade you to a

KHL team for a bag of frozen pucks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

The Bruins have good players.  Other teams have good players.  Why some are trying to run our 1st line center out of town while the team has TWO losses is beyond me.

Don't worry, Seguin will get his shot at center.  PC has a plan and he's working it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I think a lot of the Bruins success is a result of team chemistry. Trading anyone right now would be foolish considering their 10-2-2 record so far. Krejci has been playing great through the first quarter of the season, so no.

Also, before posting silly trade scenarios at least look at it from the opposite teams perpsective. Why would the Jets trade their franchise player of 21 years old (?) for a center entering his mid-late twenties? It's not going to happen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:

I think a lot of the Bruins success is a result of team chemistry. Trading anyone right now would be foolish considering their 10-2-2 record so far. Krejci has been playing great through the first quarter of the season, so no.

Also, before posting silly trade scenarios at least look at it from the opposite teams perpsective. Why would the Jets trade their franchise player of 21 years old (?) for a center entering his mid-late twenties? It's not going to happen.

the jets are struggling,   and the b's need more fire power from the wings.  plus kane has the size for the b's.  it's just to improve the team  more finish for goals.  and alot of teams would love krejci.  I WANT THE CUP  what if horton gets hurt? the b's are flush at center  but not on the wing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I would trade the time I took to quickly review this poorly written, poorly thought out post for a nickel.

what are you a critic....PUCK OFF!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In response to red75's comment:

STOP YELLING!

And no I wouldn't, and I'm a Jets fan -Jets come out better on that deal. They need a top centre, but the Bruins don't have a pressing need for a top six LW.

sorry for yelling, why do you think the jets would win that?  isn't kane a budding power forward?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Kane is a LW, he constantly struggles when he tries to play on his off wing. The Bruins have NO roster slot available for him, even if Seguin is moved to centre. His new contract would also tie Pc against the cap for the foreseeable future. As much as I like Kane that rade has next to no merit for the Bruins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

STOP YELLING!

Absent the validation of the goofy thread, surprised at your response.  My instinct would be to trade Krejci for Kane in a minute, based on talent/upside vs need.

Salaries match, Kane is under control longer and is 5 years younger.  Seems like Seguin slides to center and Kane or Marchand will need to play the off-wing.

Where am I off on this, red?   Am I under-rating Krejci and chasing the shiny new object?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

STOP YELLING!

why woudn't you slide brad onto kellys line?  maybe get him and peverley going?  they need something  soon

Absent the validation of the goofy thread, surprised at your response.  My instinct would be to trade Krejci for Kane in a minute, based on talent/upside vs need.

Salaries match, Kane is under control longer and is 5 years younger.  Seems like Seguin slides to center and Kane or Marchand will need to play the off-wing.

Where am I off on this, red?   Am I under-rating Krejci and chasing the shiny new object?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

STOP YELLING!

What you're missing is Kane can't play on his off-wing. He's awful at it. Also the longer contract could cause cap issues for PC down the line, given he decrease next year. He doesn't fit the Bruins current needs, whereas Krejci is exactly what the Jets need. You want to trade Krejci? I'm not averse to it, but look for a naturl RW or at least someone who is capable of playing their off-wing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

STOP YELLING!

What you're missing is Kane can't play on his off-wing. He's awful at it. Also the longer contract could cause cap issues for PC down the line, given he decrease next year. He doesn't fit the Bruins current needs, whereas Krejci is exactly what the Jets need.

krejci is exactly what alot of teams need, it would help both teams

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I honestly don't see how Kane helps the Bruins - a more versatile winger sure, but not Kane.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

The Bruins have good players.  Other teams have good players.  Why some are trying to run our 1st line center out of town while the team has TWO losses is beyond me.

Don't worry, Seguin will get his shot at center.  PC has a plan and he's working it.

Yes i think team needs some tinkering,third line,not sure about Thornton anymore,but don't think major changes need to be made.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Trade our best forward? NO WAY! i swear these trade Krejci fools must be Montreal fans........

Krejci Bergeron are untouachable

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Ditto.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

ignore button, where are you? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Krejci can pass, score and is a very good defensive center. Kane is young, quick, can score, but is a horrible back-checker, terribly over-valued for his contract and gets caught watching the play in his own zone allot.

NO!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Krejci can pass, score and is a very good defensive center. Kane is young, quick, can score, but is a horrible back-checker, terribly over-valued for his contract and gets caught watching the play in his own zone allot.

NO!

THIS.

God, I can't believe I'm saying this but if you're going to make a trade for a Jet I'd rather get Whe... Nope, just can't bring myself to say it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Wheels looks like the Blake of 2009 on some nights and then, and then, and then, and then.....OFFSIDES when it really counts. It's like the "Chuck Knoblach" phobia throwing to 1st base when I change over on Center Ice. I can't watch it's terrible.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

the bruins could not SCORE enough last year against washington, i cringe thinking of playing the rangers and not scoring  enough. but forget kane there are other options. i just don't want a scrub fill in like pouliot or bourque. think about some one, to put them over the top.                                             NO!

THIS.

God, I can't believe I'm saying this but if you're going to make a trade for a Jet I'd rather get Whe... Nope, just can't bring myself to say it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Crowls,

Why would you want to change how it is right now with the Top 6?  With your suggestion, both lines are blown up, two players are in new positions (on this team) and a player who comes off as "me first" is injected into a locker room where the only word is "team".

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

Crowls,

Why would you want to change how it is right now with the Top 6?  With your suggestion, both lines are blown up, two players are in new positions (on this team) and a player who comes off as "me first" is injected into a locker room where the only word is "team".

remember the crap "they" said about horton in florida?he's 21 yrs old  he'll learn

Sections
Shortcuts