WOUD YOU TRADE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: WOUD YOU TRADE

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Why has Julien lost three game 7s at home ?

Because the other teams scored more goals ? Isn't that what happens when you lose ? Or how about ? The team played great. It must be Julien's fault they lost. Better ?

------

You keep putting on the hate for Julien . I'll keep enjoying the competitive, good teams he coaches.

I don't know why you can't recognize all the good things that he's done for Boston Bruins hockey instead of having your whiny " Julien is the reason they lose games " mentality ?

Julien coaches Bruins teams that win and you keep complaining. This cycle never ends.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Why has Julien lost three game 7s at home ?

Because the other teams scored more goals ? Isn't that what happens when you lose ? Or how about ? The team played great. It must be Julien's fault they lost. Better ?

------

You keep putting on the hate for Julien . I'll keep enjoying the competitive, good teams he coaches.

I don't know why you can't recognize all the good things that he's done for Boston Bruins hockey instead of having your whiny " Julien is the reason they lose games " mentality ?

Julien coaches Bruins teams that win and you keep complaining. This cycle never ends.

Say anything that doesn't back up Lucic, Marchand, Thomas or Julien on BDC, that means you hate them, how child like. Here I thought maybe you might break down each series and give me your reasoning why those series were lost. Should have known you would avoid facts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Wheatskins' comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to Wheatskins' comment:

Shupe, what do you have against David Krejci?

Not a fan.  No biggie.  Kane has the potential to be a surpeme pwr fwd.  i dont think there is a need to trade anyone off the top 6. But if this were a deal in place yes i would do it.  

Ok, but you didn't answer the question. What do you have against him?

I find he disappears for long stretches.  Maybe i want more from him.  Maybe its a back handed compliment bc he is consistanty consistant.  my answer is bc he takes many nights off and goes long stretches in the stinker. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Say anything that doesn't back up Lucic, Marchand, Thomas or Julien on BDC, that means you hate them, how child like. Here I thought maybe you might break down each series and give me your reasoning why those series were lost. Should have known you would avoid facts.

Yes I'm child like, I avoid facts and I will write a thesis on Julien being a bad coach . Anything else ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Julien was the coach of three game 7 loses at home, one of them during a 3-0 collapse. I'll tow the company line so not to upset you anymore.

Julien is the greatest coach in Bruins history cause I now have to ignore the facts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Julien was the coach of three game 7 loses at home, one of them during a 3-0 collapse. I'll tow the company line so not to upset you anymore.

Julien is the greatest coach in Bruins history cause I now have to ignore the facts.

On the other hand, he was also the coach that GOT to three game sevens.  A lot of NHL coaches can't even do that.

Sections
Shortcuts