Would it be irresponsible for CJ to play TT the rest of the way?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfarmer. Show bruinfarmer's posts

Re: Would it be irresponsible for CJ to play TT the rest of the way?

timmy should have given turco valueable game time in toronto so turco could see if is the real backup instead of stats

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Would it be irresponsible for CJ to play TT the rest of the way?:
    [QUOTE]I think he needs to rest on the second half of back to back games. That happens this weekend and next. Thats 2 starts for Turco. Tuukka is also hoping to make a start before the regular season ends. I would like to see him start the final game against BUF unless there is something on the line. For what it's worth, I'm disappointed in TT's decision to suit up the day after the Leafs game for the optional skate. Now I know most of you will say that he has played fine since then but it was an opportunity to rest and he owes it to his team to take advantage of opportunities to rest when he can. Even though he may have felt great that day, I believe there is a cummulative effect that takes it's toll during the season that wears players down. I felt it was a poor decision on his part.
    Posted by ed121501[/QUOTE]

Dumb thing to say! Timmy OWES it to his team to play to the best of his ability. I think he knows his body & knows how much rest it needs. A goalie who says he needs a rest doesn't like his position! No true goalie will come out & say "I need a rest!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

all I can say he gets better and better. Expiry date .... July

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Would it be irresponsible for CJ to play TT the rest of the way?:
    [QUOTE]timmy should have given turco valueable game time in toronto so turco could see if is the real backup instead of stats
    Posted by bruinfarmer[/QUOTE]

Why are there people under the impression that Thomas "gives" game time to Turco?

Does that Julien guy still work there?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Would it be irresponsible for CJ to play TT the rest of the way? : Dumb thing to say! Timmy OWES it to his team to play to the best of his ability. I think he knows his body & knows how much rest it needs. A goalie who says he needs a rest doesn't like his position! No true goalie will come out & say "I need a rest!"
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

nite - We regularly read and hear they always want to play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Would it be irresponsible for CJ to play TT the rest of the way? : Why are there people under the impression that Thomas "gives" game time to Turco? Does that Julien guy still work there?
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

I'm just happy Thomas shut up KPD, Fluto and Haggs that after every Bruin loss used the same headline " Thomas looking tired ".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Would it be irresponsible for CJ to play TT the rest of the way? : I'm just happy Thomas shut up KPD, Fluto and Haggs that after every Bruin loss used the same headline " Thomas looking tired ".
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I agree.  He looks much better lately.  Not sure if he was tired or in a funk or whatever (I heard Jack or someone say he said he was "under the weather recenlty?") but he looks sharp the last 3 or 4 games.

I also dont think the B's can afford to gamble on possible points either.  Too tight.