would you have seguin center the first line with david out.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Re: would you have seguin center the first line with david out.

In Response to Re: would you have seguin center the first line with david out.:
    [QUOTE]I'm liking the speed on the Paille-Seguin-Ryder line. Daniel works hard in the corners for Seguin to find Ryder hovering in the slot or Glyding from behind.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

That works. Maybe Paille can set up Seguin, who IS a goal scorer, as opposed to Paille who couldn't score if he had a breakaway and the goalie went for a coffee break.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: would you have seguin center the first line with david out. : That works. Maybe Paille can set up Seguin, who IS a goal scorer, as opposed to Paille who couldn't score if he had a breakaway and the goalie went for a coffee break.
    Posted by ksp1957[/QUOTE]

Cough first game of season cough.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Seguin is not ready for the number one center job.  BB personal observation is accurate in that he is a young man who physical skills are not completely realized.  Keep him in a limited center role on the second or third line.  If Krejci was to return, like two weeks, Seguin should get some experience on the first line but any length of time there is really insulting to Bergeron.  What is this love affair with Marchand, center!?  Don't see his positional play as real solid.  Wheeler is worth the risk at center only in that he has proven not to be too successful at wing.  This is Wheeler's time, he is at the right age and this is a challenge!  The "Soups" line should be left alone.  If any one of those players should be used for a fill in during a game it is Campbell.  Should be interesting in the next few weeks.  CJ is the key!!!! Coaching assessment of players now is a key to future success.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: would you have seguin center the first line with david out. : Cough first game of season cough.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

So what ? He hasn't been sitting in the press box during practices and can skate like the wind. He can keep up with Seguin and Ryder. As long as he's not on a line with Mark................ Recchi........................ he'll be fine.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Troll reported -- digging up old threads for attention.