Would you offer the Panthers Max Sauve for George Parros ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradMarchand. Show BradMarchand's posts

Would you offer the Panthers Max Sauve for George Parros ?

Parros could play all the games against the Sabres, the NYR ..and the Flyers ??

I think the Panthers would go for it ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Would you offer the Panthers Max Sauve for George Parros ?

why?  he's another useless clown and he also lost a fight to Scott

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BradMarchand's comment:

Parros could play all the games against the Sabres, the NYR ..and the Flyers ??

I think the Panthers would go for it ...

No, and i wouldnt put this out there as my 12th post either.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The season just started.  Do we really have to endure wicked stupid trade ideas already?

Isn't it about time to have the Iginla discussion again?  Maybe a good thread on Bobby Ryan?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Come on guys.  If you read these posts in little made-up voices for us, try reading BradMarchand's posts in some other poster voices.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

No. Parros sucks at hockey. Sauve may be made of glass but atleast he knows how to skate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

He has a cup ring and a great stache.  Lets get him.  He's also wicked smart. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradMarchand. Show BradMarchand's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:

No. Parros sucks at hockey. Sauve may be made of glass but atleast he knows how to skate.

So Sauve will take care of big John Scott in Buffalo ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In response to BradMarchand's comment:

In response to Bisson1's comment:

So Sauve will take care of big John Scott in Buffalo ?

Stanley, please stick to your stupid prediction post, and quit bothering us with your latest alter-ego.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

No. We don't need a goon. We need guys that can play hockey. We like to roll 4 lines. Parros is a 2 or 3 shift a game guy. That doesn't allow you to roll 4 lines

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to lordy4's comment:

No. We don't need a goon. We need guys that can play hockey. We like to roll 4 lines. Parros is a 2 or 3 shift a game guy. That doesn't allow you to roll 4 lines

How had ST been fooling julien then?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to lordy4's comment:

How had ST been fooling julien then?

Yeah Shupe, there are very few NHLers with less actual skill than Thornton. That 10 goal season seems like it fooled quite a few folks into thinking he's a player.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

And you say I'm sarcastic.  Do you wake on the wrong side of the bed every morning? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

And you say I'm sarcastic.  Do you wake on the wrong side of the bed every morning? 

I was dead serious. His 10 goal season fooled lots of people. I don't know how to write that any clearer. Posting will be easier when they come up with a sarcasm font.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I can't take that 10 goal season away.  But he had Marchand on his line for a chunk of that year.  How many did he score without him.  Again. He still had to bounce then off ST head so he did have to skate to get there.  But how many?  Bc you are so smart and we are all so dumb when it comes to hockey.  Lucic is better then ST.  Just for the record.  :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I was dead serious. His 10 goal season fooled lots of people. I don't know how to write that any clearer. Posting will be easier when they come up with a sarcasm font.

I agree bc I would have used that on my last one. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I can't take that 10 goal season away.  But he had Marchand on his line for a chunk of that year.  How many did he score without him.  Again. He still had to bounce then off ST head so he did have to skate to get there.  But how many?  Bc you are so smart and we are all so dumb when it comes to hockey.  Lucic is better then ST.  Just for the record.  :)

You obviously don't remember the forum during the Cup run. I was constantly arguing with posters who felt Thornton was more important than Seguin during the playoffs. Again, and I'm trying one last thing to see if it's clearer........

I THINK PEOPLE GOT FOOLED BY THORNTONS 10 GOAL SEASON. HE'S NOT A GOOD HOCKEY PLAYER. I CAN HEAR HIS SKATES CLUNKING ON THE ICE FROM MY HOUSE. I SAID UPWARDS OF 100 TIMES THAT HE SOULD NOT DRESS FOR 82 GAMES. HE'S DECENT AT WHAT HE DOES  BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM A GOOD PLAYER. I WOULD PREFER GEORGE PARROS AS HE HAS THE SIZE TO BATTLE THE BIGGEST HEAVYWEIGHTS.

BTW, the OP on this thread is another of Stanley's alter-egos.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

You obviously don't remember the forum during the Cup run. I was constantly arguing with posters who felt Thornton was more important than Seguin during the playoffs. Again, and I'm trying one last thing to see if it's clearer........

I THINK PEOPLE GOT FOOLED BY THORNTONS 10 GOAL SEASON. HE'S NOT A GOOD HOCKEY PLAYER. I CAN HEAR HIS SKATES CLUNKING ON THE ICE FROM MY HOUSE. I SAID UPWARDS OF 100 TIMES THAT HE SOULD NOT DRESS FOR 82 GAMES. HE'S DECENT AT WHAT HE DOES  BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM A GOOD PLAYER. I WOULD PREFER GEORGE PARROS AS HE HAS THE SIZE TO BATTLE THE BIGGEST HEAVYWEIGHTS.

[/QUOTET

im in a good mood and am having fun. So I researched Dave Brown.  10 and 12 goal seasons.  

12 in 47.  Is that better then 50 in 39 by Gretzky?  I would argue yes bc I like to argue.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTET

im in a good mood and am having fun. So I researched Dave Brown.  10 and 12 goal seasons.  

12 in 47.  Is that better then 50 in 39 by Gretzky?  I would argue yes bc I like to argue.  

I bet at least one of Stanley's personalities would agree with you.

Selective highlighter out. Cheers!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Outside of our debates....selective highlighter was a classic line and well played.  You acknowledging same was the icing on highlighter cake.  Bravo. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Outside of our debates....selective highlighter was a classic line and well played.  You acknowledging same was the icing on highlighter cake.  Bravo. 

On another note Shupe, the grand prize (free car) period starts today at CBC.ca for the HNIC pool.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The OP is idiotic, however as long as each team has to have a Mr. Sluggo, it would be good if the Bruins had one a goon tht could consistantly get 7-10 goals a year and be able to beat up just about anybody.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

The OP is idiotic, however as long as each team has to have a Mr. Sluggo, it would be good if the Bruins had one a goon tht could consistantly get 7-10 goals a year and be able to beat up just about anybody.

He's not going to go away happy reading this. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Well I have to agree with you ..I've said it on my thread Thornton's career has ended with the KO from Scott...and I would take Big George Parros way before Thornton as a fighter....

Sections
Shortcuts