Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be?

I have a bad feeling about #17 ever since the GF thing.
    He is the same nationality as our friend Luongoal and some of his type are often arrogant and ignorant, which turns into lazy and spoiled.

Do you think he would fetch 5 first round draft picks and a 2 front line players?

Just asking?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Re: Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be?

In Response to Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be?:
    I have a bad feeling about #17 ever since the GF thing. He is the same nationality as our friend Luongoal and some of his type are often arrogant and ignorant, which turns into lazy and spoiled. Do you think he would fetch 3 first round draft picks and a front line player? Just asking?
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS

Same nationality? You better consider trading most of the team then.

I may consider trading him one day. But today ain't that day.

3 firsts and a top 3 forward? Well, you find me that deal and I'll say yes. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Best thread in years.

Yes, because he is of the same nationality someone else, and that person is a dope, I'm worred.

Trade him for anything they can get.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

In Response to Re: Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be?:
    In Response to Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be? : Same nationality? You better consider trading most of the team then. I may consider trading him one day. But today ain't that day. 3 firsts and a top 3 forward? Well, you find me that deal and I'll say yes. 
    Posted by SomethingBrewin

I din't know most of the team has Italina roots.

BB would start with Schenn, Kadri and 2 - 1rst round picks.
    How's that for starters?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be? : I din't know most of the team has Italina roots.
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS

I didn't know Serbia was part of Italy.

Best. Thread. Ever.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

WOW!!! Top knotch thread!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Not one to be harsh, but this is pure stupidity on so many levels.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be? : I din't know most of the team has Italina roots. BB would start with Schenn, Kadri and 2 - 1rst round picks. How's that for starters?
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS

4 1st rounders , Luke Schenn , Johnny Bower's grandson, a partridge in a pear tree and the rights to change your name from BruinsGenius to Bruins What's a matta for you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

oh bruinsgenius, i picture you as being homer simpson

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Bobbidy Boopy!!

In Response to Re: Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be? : 4 1st rounders , Luke Schenn , Johnny Bower's grandson, a partridge in a pear tree and the rights to change your name from BruinsGenius to Bruins What's a matta for you.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And about 10000% smarter than anything cactus or communist ever said.

I'll take this thread over those any day of the week.

I've said it once and it's worth saying again, virtually anyone is worth trading depending on the return, like if Florida coughed up Gudbranson and their next 5 first round picks

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

SERIOUSLY!? You can't understand the difference between Serbia and Italy (countries that are almost 500 miles apart) and you think that he hould be traded due to the same ethnic heritage as Lou? When I first saw this thread I thought you were just taking a poke at Canadians. Thanks for clarifying that you weren't. Now I know you're completely nuts.

I agree with BadHab that anyone is tradeable given the right raionale, but your reasoning is just about the craziest damn reason for a trade I've ever heard.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Let's just give BruinsGenius the benefit of a doubt and disregard what he said, and instead let's consider what he meant.  I think he's suggesting that Lucic's career has hit a plateau so trade him while his stock is relatively high.

I think.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Let's just give BruinsGenius the benefit of a doubt and disregard what he said , and instead let's consider what he meant .  I think he's suggesting that Lucic's career has hit a plateau so trade him while his stock is relatively high. I think.
    Posted by BadHabitude

What he meant was  that since Lucic is Italian (which he isn't) then he likely has plateaued. His entire point was based on a stereotyped view of Italians.

If he meant trade him when his stock as high, then I'd be looking for two top tier prospects and three first rounders from a lower tier team.

But that's not what he meant. He meant, let's get rid of the (non) Italian.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Let's just give BruinsGenius the benefit of a doubt and disregard what he said , and instead let's consider what he meant .  I think he's suggesting that Lucic's career has hit a plateau so trade him while his stock is relatively high. I think.
    Posted by BadHabitude

No not really . He says he's got a bad feeling because Lucic and his girlfriend had a spat. Seems logical to me . Trade him. I'm sure that's how PC decides on who stays and who goes.

pssssst.......sarcasm.

Maybe time for a little Hope Solo after reading this thread.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be? : What he meant was  that since Lucic is Italian (which he isn't) then he likely has plateaued. His entire point was based on a stereotyped view of Italians. If he meant trade him when his stock as high, then I'd be looking for two top tier prospects and three first rounders from a lower tier team. But that's not what he meant. He meant, let's get rid of the (non) Italian.
    Posted by red75

I'm with you on this one Red. I certainly didn't need any clarification as to the "point" he was trying to make. I'm actually surprised Bruinsgenius can find time to post between Klan meetings.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be? : What he meant was  that since Lucic is Italian (which he isn't) then he likely has plateaued. His entire point was based on a stereotyped view of Italians. If he meant trade him when his stock as high, then I'd be looking for two top tier prospects and three first rounders from a lower tier team. But that's not what he meant. He meant, let's get rid of the (non) Italian.
    Posted by red75

Are you sure about that?  I had the impression that he thought Vancouver was a nationality that Roberto and Milan shared.

Maybe you're right, "Milan" like the city in Lombardy?

But Roberto is half Irish.

I mean, if you're going to throw an ethnic slur, at least it should match the person(s) your talking about.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be? : I din't know most of the team has Italina roots. BB would start with Schenn, Kadri and 2 - 1rst round picks. How's that for starters?
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS

Yeah, I'm sure about that BadHab.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

Lappiere's french, we should trade Bergeron

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Boys calm down LOL.

Lucic is Italian and so is Luongoal. Italian speaking players is what I consider Italian. 

If preseasonis any indication on how #17 is playing, then moving him is the right choice.

I hope he prove me wrong.

Not tony cactus for the record.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Boys calm down LOL. Lucic is Italian and so is Luongoal. Italian speaking players is what I consider Italian.  If preseasonis any indication on how #17 is playing, then moving him is the right choice. I hope he prove me wrong. Not tony cactus for the record.
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS

What makes you think Lucic is Italian and why would it matter if he was?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Boys calm down LOL. Lucic is Italian and so is Luongoal. Italian speaking players is what I consider Italian.  If preseasonis any indication on how #17 is playing, then moving him is the right choice. I hope he prove me wrong. Not tony cactus for the record.
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS

Not that it matters, other than to show how wrong you are, Looch does't have a drop of Italian blood in him.

From wiki.
    Lucic was born in East Vancouver to Serbian parents Dobrivoje Lučić and Snežana Kesa. His father, a longshoremen, immigrated from Serbia when he was 27, while his mother arrived in Canada with her family at the age of two.

I speak Farsi and Bantu - Doesn't make me either Persian or Kenyan. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

!!!  azycray ersonpay alertway !!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Trade Lucic? No. Because it's stupid. He's young, a 30 goal scorer, and a difference-making power forward. How about we keep him and win another Cup instead?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Posted by bruinsGENIUS

dude, 7:35 in the p.m. on a Sunday
    This is prime time for spotting big foot and/or a UFO.
    Shouldn't you be dressed up in camoflage and running around the neighborhood?

Sections
Shortcuts