Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be?

In Response to Re: Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be?:
    If you want to trade Lucic to Vancouver we will need in return Kesler, Bieska, Elder and 2 first round picks ...thats it thats alll ...than the B's could turn around and trade Seidenbergh, Ferrence and Krejci for Ryan Getzlaf and Cam Fowler Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Imaginary Asst. GM's don't have the power to tear apart Stanley cup winning teams 4 months after they won it all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Boys calm down LOL. Lucic is Italian and so is Luongoal. Italian speaking players is what I consider Italian.  If preseasonis any indication on how #17 is playing, then moving him is the right choice. I hope he prove me wrong. Not tony cactus for the record.
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS

Kobe is fluent in Italian

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

If you want to trade Lucic to Vancouver we will need in return Kesler, Bieska, Elder and 2 first round picks ...thats it thats alll ...than the B's could turn around and trade Seidenbergh, Ferrence and Krejci for Ryan Getzlaf and Cam Fowler Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

You're the Best Stanley!

You would have made a great Leaf fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Re: Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be? : WHAT??? He totally is So is Horton.  His great grand parents changed their name at Ellis Island from Hortuzzio.  And Krecji is from the Czech Republic, which everyone knows, like Serbia, is part of the Roman Empire That's why the nickname of their line is Italian Ice....starting now
    Posted by Swerengen

Too funny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be? : I din't know most of the team has Italina roots. BB would start with Schenn, Kadri and 2 - 1rst round picks. How's that for starters?
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS

I would accept this deal.  I would prefer to switch Kadri out for another player but the bones of that deal are fair in my opinion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sabot13. Show sabot13's posts

Trading Lucic isn't as simple as talent/contract for talent/contract.

He sells about 5,000 pink hats and tickets per game.  THAT is much too valuable for a GM to give away...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

I just read this thread and there's 20 minutes of my life that I want back. That has got to be the dumbest thread topic I've ever seen. If Bruins management has any brains and they do since Harry Sinden went into the bottle and has yet to come out, Lucic will retire a Bruin.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

After reading through the whole thread, I can only add that the Kings acquired Wayne Gretzky (and McSorley and Krushelnyski) for ONE top line player (being generous to Jimmy Carson), ONE mid-level player who was still a prospect (Gelinas), and three first round picks.  And cash.  So the initial question might be rephrased as "do you think the Bruins could get more for Lucic than the Oilers got for Gretzky?"

Second...um, Genius?  Are...are you joining in on mocking the OP?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

ferrence? whos that?

but ya why do we want to tear apart the stanley cup winning team

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I feel like I just paid 14$ to watch a really bad movie. I want my money back but know I cant get it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

yo, did you see dat game , wit dat kid loochich. He hit da guy right thru the freakin glass , bada bing!
    Posted by JWensink

Actually this post made the whole thing worth while.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from terribleturk. Show terribleturk's posts

In Response to Re: Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be? : Big Z loves Jamaican patties... guess he's a Rastafarian then.
    Posted by red75

Imagine Big Z with dreadlocks!!! Hint for all you photoshoppers out there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

In Response to Re: Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be? : Imagine Big Z with dreadlocks!!! Hint for all you photoshoppers out there.
    Posted by terribleturk

Don't forget to put the little lazer cannon on his shoulder and wrist attachment that either cloaks him or self destructs 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I can't believe I just hit the "NEXT" button 3 times. I'm so ashamed of myself. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Would you trade Lucic and what would his value be? : You're the Best Stanley! You would have made a great Leaf fan.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey

Thanks ...and you would make a great BRUINS fan ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Sections
Shortcuts