Would you trade our two 1st rounders for...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Would you trade our two 1st rounders for...

In Response to Re: Would you trade our two 1st rounders for...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Would you trade our two 1st rounders for... : Funny.  I believe you actually saw, in the Oil Change special on TSN, a trade conversation between Oiler brass and someone where that someone said the conversation starts with Eberle.  The Oilers put down the phone and had a laugh at their table - of course they want Eberle!  If you saw that rumour from a legit source, the source is no longer legit.  No way the Oilers offered Eberle to anyone let along with two other players for a single pick, Seggy or not.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Eberle is 2 years older and scored same amount of points last year in Juniors as Seguin and 1 year older than Hall who had similar points.

I take Seguin over both of these, and Edm would have grabbed him over Eberle as well, he will become a franchise player when Cj is gone, but it will probably be for some other team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Would you trade our two 1st rounders for...

1st rounders-2 this year and next 3 years plus any roster player they want and I mean any.

Would really miss Berg or Z but, I would make this deal. Picks would be late first rounders all other than TO's.