Would you trade Rask for Patrick Kane?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

Would you trade Rask for Patrick Kane?

There is talk that the Blackhawks are willing to trade Patrick Kane, especially if it could help land them a goalie. If they called about the Bruins and they wanted Rask would you make the deal if you were PC?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Would you trade Rask for Patrick Kane?

No. How about Thomas and his taxicab driver to the Hawks for Kane and his Buffalo driver ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I say yes if Crawford comes back the other way. That'll mean the Bruins have to add another player in the mix. 
    I'll leave that to all you GMs on here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Yes do it. This team needs to improve their top 6. They can give them Marchand the guy was a total embaresment you would think he was auditioning for the habs or canucks

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Interesting thought. I like Kane, I would consider it. They probably would want more than Rask. Maybe we could throw in Pouliot? lol.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

In Response to Re: Would you trade Rask for Patrick Kane?:
    [QUOTE]Interesting thought. I like Kane, I would consider it. They probably would want more than Rask. Maybe we could throw in Pouliot? lol.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

Maybe Hamill too :O)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I wouldn't trade Marchand for Kane straight up. The Bergeron line was focusing on D the whole series, and it didn't help that Patrice had a bum hand. Trading a guy after losing a series literally by one goal is silly.

[QUOTE]Yes do it. This team needs to improve their top 6. They can give them Marchand the guy was a total embaresment you would think he was auditioning for the habs or canucks
    Posted by tbone77[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I'd consider it. Kane is a 25-30 goal scorer and only 23. maybe a first line of Parise, Seguin, Kane????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and before someone says instead of Rask let's trade Thomas , that will never happen.  Not even if you add a Marchand in the mix.
    Kane has another 8-10years of good hockey in him.
    Thomas .... 2 maybe 3 years ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Kane for Rask ...I say YES ....All the real experts know that next season Khudobin will be our number 1 ...We could keep Thomas as our number 2 ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Crawford coming back ? insanity a goalie that will be a back up next year! I would consider Krejci for Kane because young good goaltenders are hard to come by. I think Bowman would want allot Kane more than what Chiarelli is willing to pay.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]and before someone says instead of Rask let's trade Thomas , that will never happen.  Not even if you add a Marchand in the mix. Kane has another 8-10years of good hockey in him. Thomas .... 2 maybe 3 years ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

He's 23. Unless injuries shorten his career I would think he has more than 8-10 years of good hockey left. More like 14 or so with a bit of luck, don't ya think?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I would think Chicago would want more than Rask for Kane.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celts07. Show Celts07's posts

In a Second

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celts07. Show Celts07's posts

And why would Chicago trade a young proven star like Kane for an unproven Goalie whose never been a #1 and has a long history of knee problems?  I'm all ears on this one..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

In response to "Re: Would you trade Rask for Patrick Kane?": [QUOTE]I wouldn't trade Marchand for Kane straight up. The Bergeron line was focusing on D the whole series, and it didn't help that Patrice had a bum hand. Trading a guy after losing a series literally by one goal is silly. In Response to Re: Would you trade Rask for Patrick Kane? : Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE] I don't think Chicago would iether. I would do it in a second. No way should the b's trade rask though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

i would have already made that deal, so i doubt it's legit, i see the hawks looking at thomas and giving up less than Kane to make another run at the cup right now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

$6.3 million for the next 3 years. That is steep.
    It makes me think there would have to be a bunch more moving parts to make it happen. All that considered, I'd pass. The core is already here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Kane for Rask ...I say YES ....All the real experts know that next season Khudobin will be our number 1 ...We could keep Thomas as our number 2 ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley,

Please realize you have gone bat shiite crazy.

Borat will be the #1?  You want Wideman back?

Before you were just plain rabid and now you've gone over the edge.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I think I would be happy with this deal, but it's a bit of an overpayment by the B's, wouldn't you think?  Maybe Khudobin instead.  You know, he's young and really good.  Throw in Carter Camper to solidfy the deal. 

With Camper included, Chicago signs the deal instantly.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Carter Camper is going to be the next Kris Veersteg! No.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

66 points this past year...1 less than Seguin. Sorry, but if that's all you can put up while playing with Hossa and half the year with one of the best goal scorers in the league, no thank you. Kane, while still a pretty good player and obviously has a lot of talent, isn't one of the better #1 overall picks. That was a WEAK draft.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Yes. In a Saskatoon Second ! TT is good to go for the next few years, enough time to sort out who ever is going to carry the backup roll. Kane a Bruin. I love it.