1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Would you trade...

TOR's 1st rounder, a 2nd, and Mark Stuart for Keith Yandle

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Would you trade...

Would Phoenix?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I don't know, probably not, but do you think that is fair value?

He would make our top 4 D so much better...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

i would if i were the Bruins

I would not if i were the Coyotes

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So would Nik Lidstrom.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Day dreamer

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Pheonix is in more need of a center than a defensive defenseman.

In Response to Would you trade...:
    [QUOTE]TOR's 1st rounder, a 2nd, and Mark Stuart for Keith Yandle
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

e-Harmony stuff, but, come June, say Phoenix calls a GM with a top 5 pick and says we'll give you Yandle for the chance to draft Landeskog/Nugent-Hopkins/Murphy/PickYourPoison.  Think that deal would happen?  When was the last time a team with a top 5 pick traded it for a single roster player of any stripe?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Bookboy007:If the pick is in the 3-6 ranger I can't see it happening.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

No way...if Toronto finish 5th to last that could possibly become a 1st overall pick...+ our 2nd pick + Mark Stuart..no way

Mark Stuart is an excellent D ...has a very high value on the market ...I would give Mark Stuart + our own 1st roun draft pick ...no more

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if we dont trade all our draft picks)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Would you trade...:
    [QUOTE]No way...if Toronto finish 5th to last that could possibly become a 1st overall pick...+ our 2nd pick + Mark Stuart..no way Mark Stuart is an excellent D ...has a very high value on the market ...I would give Mark Stuart + our own 1st roun draft pick ...no more Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if we dont trade all our draft picks)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Toronto would need to finish 4th to last to move up to the #1 pick.  If they finish 5th, they'd move up to the #2.

As for the second round pick, I hate to see them moved.  Krejci, Bergeron and Lucic were all second rounders. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"Mark Stuart is an excellent D ...has a very high value on the market ..."

I think you overvalue him.  He's good but I wouldn't call him excellent and I think he has value but I wouldn't call it "very high value".

Chara, Seidenberg, Boychuck, Ference, and even Kampfer play more minutes per game than Stuart.  This tells me he's a bottom pairing guy.  If other teams see him as you do, he'd probably already have been traded.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

always horde the draft picks - especially the ones that give you the chance to pick first overall.

I dont think Yandle dramatically increases their cup chances whereas a true top goal scorer might.  That would be the only thing i would consider it for.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Trade is only worth it if we can lock up Yandel. Won't happen since Yandel asking price is over 5 million a season for 7 years

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Yandle 24-rfa- points scored 12, 30, 41 last year, already has 45 this year with 30 games left.  Don`t know where this def defenceman idea stems from.

He is the PMD we are looking for, I would move Seidenberg to be close to the money required to sign him next year. Def getting 4M, maybe 5.  Seid + our 1st, but they would prob not want his salary.

Jov`s 6.5M is coming off books, so they will keep Yandle, too bad.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Phoenix needs a defenseman they have allowed 152 goals with a +2 differential clinging to 6th place in the Western conference. So Maloney should be calling Chiarelli for blueline help. Hey maybe we can get that Derek Morris guy I've heard he's a great puck mover in return awesome for the PP...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Phoenix is more likely to trade Kyle Turris than Keith Yandle.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Phoenix is more likely to trade Kyle Turris than Keith Yandle.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

You are right there, Kyle Turris has been a flop. Maybe the ol' " change will do him good " might work.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Beware drafting guys out of the Junior B ranks at the top of the draft.  Colborne was mid first round at least, but remember guys like Ivan Huml?  Big fish in small ponds don't usually survive with the bigger predators.  Sorry Kyle Turris.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Beware drafting guys out of the Junior B ranks at the top of the draft.  Colborne was mid first round at least, but remember guys like Ivan Huml?  Big fish in small ponds don't usually survive with the bigger predators.  Sorry Kyle Turris.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

It is interesting watching how the junior B guys do if they make it this far.  Most don't make it too far.  I think Ryan Jones on Edmonton was a Junior B guy too.

Was Patrick Sharp too? (Prior to UVM)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TommyCrockett. Show TommyCrockett's posts

You don't trade the 1st round toronto pick to any restricted free agent that may or may not resign with the B's...top 5 first rounders is how Pittsburgh rebuilt soi quickly , and the B's can do it without having to finish out of the playoffs

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Would you trade...:
    [QUOTE]TOR's 1st rounder, a 2nd, and Mark Stuart for Keith Yandle
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

In a heart beat !  Finally a trade that maes total sense. CC , PAY ATTENTION or
    MOVE OVER .  This is the kind of trade that'll get the Bruins over the top !!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Sharp was USHL before UVM.  Plenty of Canadian players who've taken the Jr. B to NCAA route with some success, and we all know Lucic started in the BCJHL before working his way up to the Giants.  Jr. B doesn't violate NCAA eligibility rules the way Major Junior does, so players who want to go the college route will play Jr. B at 17.  There seems to be some trick with birthdays that determines whether you need a bridge year in Jr. B or not.  Toews didn't play Jr. B - he went straight to UND.  Heatley went straight to Wisconsin.

Turris, though, played two years in the BCJHL before one year at Wisconsin.  That would get my antennae up.  He looked very good in the top Jr. tournaments including the Jr. Summit that Lucic captained, but I've always been wary of that Jr. B pedigree.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dskerr. Show dskerr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Would you trade... : Toronto would need to finish 4th to last to move up to the #1 pick.  If they finish 5th, they'd move up to the #2. As for the second round pick, I hate to see them moved.  Krejci, Bergeron and Lucic were all second rounders. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify, at this point in time, Toronto sits with 5th worst record in the league.  If the season ended today, the 5th spot would give the Bruins a chance at the #1 pick.  The NHL draft lottery says that no team can move up more than 4 spots, so only teams in the top 5 have a shot at the #1 pick.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

A 2nd, Stuart and Hamil would not be enough for Yandle

Boston's 1st, a 2nd, and Hamil?

I would easily give up our 1st for Yandle, and im confident he would re-sign here.