Would'nt be the perfect timing to offer Krejci to Anaheim for Bobby Ryan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Would'nt be the perfect timing to offer Krejci to Anaheim for Bobby Ryan

Ryan 352GP  141G 134A  275pts. +35.  25 years old  6'1". 207 lbs

Krejci 396GP.  86G 205A  291pts  +63.  26 years old. 6'.    188 lbs

Anaheim needs a playmaker to feed Corey Perry, Bruins need a sniper.....would be a good trade for both team wouldnt be ????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Re: Would'nt be the perfect timing to offer Krejci to Anaheim for Bobby Ryan

Perfect timing why? first slow game of the season and you got him cleaning out his locker? GET REAL!

Wasn't it Krejci who burned Montreal last week?

Krejci career playoff statistics 59 GP 20 GOALS 27 ASSISTS 47 POINTS +18 Stanley Cup champion and Conn Smyth runner up.

Perry career playoff stastinkstics 19 GP 8 GOALS 3 ASSISTS 11 POINTS + 2

Besides.......Seggy isn't ready to play full time center yet.

If you trade Krejci you better be ready to ship other prospects like Spooner, Knight, Caron, Khudobin or Svedberg, and bring in another top 6 forward to compliment the trade and move Horton to the third line. that i could accept, but trading Krejci for Ryan straight up without adding another top 6 forward wont accomplish much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Ok you want to play GM? Krejci for Ryan and a couple of prospects for either Evander Cane, Ales Hemsky, Mike Riberio. i love Krejci but i think i could get excited about that FOR SURE!

Imagine adding Ryan Cane or Ryan Hemsky to the Bruins line up? WOW!

Pretty much a Gauranteed trip to the finals..........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to riptide757's comment:

Ok you want to play GM? Krejci for Ryan and a couple of prospects for either Evander Cane, Ales Hemsky, Mike Riberio. i love Krejci but i think i could get excited about that FOR SURE!

What?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

RipT are you kidding ? Where do you come up with these fantasies ? Sure Kreji/Horton had a lousy game, but they were not alone. It also seems that \Horton has these ' floating" games every once in a while. seguin will be ready for center when Julian plays him there and not before, plus why change the most successful line ??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Yes for Perry( But you may have to throw more in then DK to do it)

NO on Ryan, See Krech has a bad game, some not everybody wants to trade him. LOL!!! He is playing fine , he did make a couple of good passes to Horton that he just missed on Sunday night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Isn't Hemsky's name Ales?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

To be honest, I would still trade Krecji for Ryan and a pick but that's just me.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Picks for a good but overpaid player whose contract expires at the end of this year.

Bs have the cap room, so dont have to worry that the player is overpaid this year.

Price shouldnt be too high, considering the player is an upcoming UFA

The fact that the player is overpaid will filter out some potential buyers, driving the price down further

We dont need to part w our line 1 center, who performs in the playoffs,  to improve this team.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

no such thing as a guarantee trip to the finals

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Why mess with this teams, they clearly have great chemistry. The top 2 lines play great together, Krejci isn't going anywhere. If anything they might use pick/prospects to pick up a third liner but nothing else.

Ribiero!? No thanks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

RipT are you kidding ? Where do you come up with these fantasies ? Sure Kreji/Horton had a lousy game, but they were not alone. It also seems that \Horton has these ' floating" games every once in a while. seguin will be ready for center when Julian plays him there and not before, plus why change the most successful line ??

It wasn't me who suggested a trade..........i didn't create this thread

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

I'm the biggest Krejci supporter who posts here..........Always have been

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I am sorry but Krejci will not be traded for a winger until we have a better offensive center than him.  Trading Krejci and a prospect for a better center could happen but even that is not likely.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

The only way you get Kane from us if we get Marchand.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Win-Jets' comment:

+ something.  Marchand has been outstanding but i dont think hes as good as Kane.  And im saying marchand should make team canada.  So i dont want you know who saying im a hater.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

+ something.  Marchand has been outstanding but i dont think hes as good as Kane.  And im saying marchand should make team canada.  So i dont want you know who saying im a hater.  

It wasn't long ago that it wasn't even a question but now Marchand sure is making it hard to pick.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

It wasn't long ago that it wasn't even a question but now Marchand sure is making it hard to pick.

The entire line should be our 4th line in Sochi.  And i bet stevie is thinking the same.  Proven winners, hard to play against, speed, smarts, awesome in their own end, high hockey IQ.  Its got to be an option for them.  I love mike richards.  But i want this line on team canada. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Marchand for Kane is the only reasonable Kane trade proposal I've seen. Not sure who comes out ahead there.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Marchand for Kane is the only reasonable Kane trade proposal I've seen. Not sure who comes out ahead there.

Red.  Kane is a franchise type player.  Marchand is playing his best hockey.  This isnt a knock against Brad at all.  I think he a fine young player.  Kane for me is the better player.  I often wonder how guys would do outside their environment.  I think brad is in an absolute perfect situation as a hockey player.  Kane for me is the seond coming of iggy.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Red.  Kane is a franchise type player.  Marchand is playing his best hockey.  This isnt a knock against Brad at all.  I think he a fine young player.  Kane for me is the better player.  I often wonder how guys would do outside their environment.  I think brad is in an absolute perfect situation as a hockey player.  Kane for me is the seond coming of iggy.  

Kane and Iggy are tied in Cups won - zero each. Doesn't bode well for Kane's future Cup prospects.

Marchand has them both beat (combined) in that department.

You can keep Kane.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Being drafted by Atlanta and then moving to the Peg doesn't bode well for his future cup prospects.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I would never trade Marchand for Kane ...no way ...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Once again...with the Ducks sitting pretty in the 2nd place (would probably be first if Chicago didn't do victory lines before the games started), why would they trade anybody? They're contenders, and will be buyers at the deadline. THEY will be shipping prospects out, not key pieces.

I would have loved it in the offseason, but not now. The Bruins should be in the same mode. They shouldn't be shipping core pieces out; they should be sending out picks and prospects to build around their core (3rd line wing).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Wheat,

If thats how you judge a player then Can must have been a dud for you as well. Cup rings do add to a persons resume but Iggy and Cam were not to fault.  Do I even need to get Iggy's stats for you?  Iggy in any other market is just as dominant and may have a cup.  He did go to a game 7 and basically took that team on his shoulders along with Kipper. 

Kane is a fantastic young franchise player in a bad situation.   The only reason I score Kane higher is bc I think he can change a game by himself and dominate.  That's why I said Marchand is in a perfect situation.  I am not sure Marchands game would have evolved as quickly as it has playing with the scrubs that the Jets(sorry Red) have.  Again, no knock on Brad bc he is perfectly placed and has played above expectation.  If anyone on her thought he would be this good I think they would be lying.  I think Brad is the 2nd most complete fwd on the Bruins behind Bergie.