Wow, did Eller ever get destroyed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

Re: Wow, did Eller ever get destroyed

In response to nrguy's comment:

In response to kitchener's comment:

Why does Subban never get a penalty,he jumps in the air,tries to take player's heads off ,did the same thing on Lucic ,but he saw him at the last minute,to me his hit was more dirtier than one on Eller.

Was about to post the same thing. It's the definition of a reckless hit. The fact that he leaves the air after the hit doesn't matter to me. He's still launching into the hit. No doubt that certain Habs fans (not you Kennedy) would be calling for a suspension if Boychuk was the one throwing these hits.

Exactly, a number of infractions on one attempt...charges, leaves his feet, head appears to be the intended target and I suppose some degree of vulnerability....god, I do hope as Richards said(even though he is one to speak..) that he gets his one day...

2 games ....hmm....the Montreal whining at play again...must be based on the fact that Eller was vulnerable......well Diaz made him such......Gryba certainly could have really unloaded on him if he so desired

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The Montreal media and other sporting news talking heads seem to think the hit by Gryba shows no respect among players and this type of hit was uncalled for, yet these same Montreal media reporters have absolutely no problem with players like Emelin and Subban backing into an oncoming forward at full speed and preferably with the oncoming forward not noticing him coming.These types of collisions can cause alot of injuries but i guess that is ok in Montreal as long as it isn't their player.Such a double standard in Montreal, always has been and always will be.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

2 game suspension....Brutal.  Must be because it wasnt a star player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

2 game suspension....Brutal.  Must be because it wasnt a star player.

I would have thought 1game was fair just to calm the air for a hit that still seems clean . Then so did Chara have to get 2 games with Pacioretty.

5. This post has been removed.