Wow, did you guys ever get a storm.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Wow, did you guys ever get a storm.

And I thought we got it bad here. We got 7-8 inches of snow, and we complained. 

I hope none of you have been seriously hurt or left in the cold. Those are pretty scary looking pics of the damage done by the snow. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Wow, did you guys ever get a storm.

It's pretty bad.  I drove around on some secondary roads yesterday at about 4:30 PM,  and  was surprised at how poorly they were plowed - considering the driving ban I thought they would have been in better shape..  Many 2 lane roads are down to 1 - how can this be when the plows had the roads to themselves?  Crazy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Hang, watching the Boston news last night...they were saying that with all the downed powerlines and sheer volume of snow there was no place to put it and getting to it was a problem.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

We got hit as well.  not nearly as bad though.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Yea the pics look pretty wild.  Hope everone is Ok.  Strange that out on the west coast right now it is 45 and sunny.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

We're are u Shupe upper state New York? 27 inches last time I checked here in medford But as soon as it ended snowing the weather has been good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

We're are u Shupe upper state New York? 27 inches last time I checked here in medford But as soon as it ended snowing the weather has been good.

Nova Scotia.  I was hoping for the same but with no power outages.  I had a day of hockey in the house watching it snow.  Great couple days.  Glad i wasnt working.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

Nova Scotia.  I was hoping for the same but with no power outages.  I had a day of hockey in the house watching it snow.  Great couple days.  Glad i wasnt working.  

[/QUOTe

the state is going over board with driving ban and bus and trains (mbta) restrictions but we haven't seen snow like this in 10 years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

We had white juan.  Google it.  It was insane.  

Sections
Shortcuts