Wow! Good Idea For Hockey In Sports Illustrated?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Wow! Good Idea For Hockey In Sports Illustrated?

Ex-NHL ref Dave Lewis was on THE FAN 590's Primetime Sports two days ago and was asked about the number of suspensions presently seen in the playoffs.  He suggested making the regular season suspensions fit the crime but double their severity in the playoffs when the stakes are much higher in the hopes of reducing the kind of acts happening so far.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Wow! Good Idea For Hockey In Sports Illustrated?:
    [QUOTE]Ex-ref Dave Lewis was on THE FAN 590's Primetime Sports two days ago and was asked about the number of suspensions presently seen in the playoffs.  He suggested making the regular season suspensions fit the crime but double the severity in the playoffs when the stakes are much higher. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    Bryan Lewis?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow! Good Idea For Hockey In Sports Illustrated? : Bryan Lewis?
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Yikes!! Good catch 50!  Bryan!  Cheers, buddy!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to "Re: Wow! Good Idea For Hockey In Sports Illustrated?": [QUOTE]Ex-NHL ref Dave Lewis was on THE FAN 590's Primetime Sports two days ago and was asked about the number of suspensions presently seen in the playoffs.  He suggested making the regular season suspensions fit the crime but double their severity in the playoffs when the stakes are much higher in the hopes of reducing the kind of acts happening so far. Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE] I heard this as well , and I totally agree with him .. The perceived notion that has always been mentioned when suspensions happen in the playoffs is the theory that 1 game in the playoffs = 2 regular season games.. I always thought that was idiotic.. These guys play for the playoffs , maybe missing a whole series or more would finally click in for some of these guys..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Wow! Good Idea For Hockey In Sports Illustrated?": I heard this as well , and I totally agree with him .. The perceived notion that has always been mentioned when suspensions happen in the playoffs is the theory that 1 game in the playoffs = 2 regular season games.. I always thought that was idiotic.. These guys play for the playoffs , maybe missing a whole series or more would finally click in for some of these guys..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]
    Especially since there's no lost salary with playoff suspensions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow! Good Idea For Hockey In Sports Illustrated? : And Savard when his contract is finished.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Well that's just sad. I forgot to include him. Wow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow! Good Idea For Hockey In Sports Illustrated? : Well that's just sad. I forgot to include him. Wow.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]
    Asmaha, lots of people in the hockey world forget about Savard.