WOW Great Win! Marchand was flying tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

WOW Great Win! Marchand was flying tonight

Yep ...Thomas has had 43 shots allowing 4 but the B's came up strong in the 3rd ...another goal by Wheeler ...I was impressed by Marchand tonight ...he is really coming along I like his speed and he is agressive ....Horton ..quite an acquisition ! ! !  

Looking forward to beat the habs ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Re: WOW Great Win! Marchand was flying tonight

His conditioning is incredible this year. He was always a shifty skater but this year has added some turbo. That first goal he scored has gave him some serious confidence now. Could be playing on the third line someday but is perfect to play on the 4th right now

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Thomas was key to the win as Brickley pointed out. He made two huge saves in the third. Early on he needed better rebound control but when it counted he was solid. Like a top notch goalie he closed the door at the right time.

Chara was good on Crosby. Sid the Kid was not noticeable at times. Bruins defense zone coverage was weak tonight. Wheeler looked good at center. Penguins have big problems. They played a sloppy, reckless game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

And they were able to win without McGratten! Right Stanley?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Marchand, Wheeler, Horton, Seguin. All great contributions. I can't wait until the game to tonight. Now I get to go to work in Montreal today and hear the habs fans talk smack to me all day. GO BRUINS

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

As others have mentioned, Marchand is the 2010 version of The Rat, and he plays the role perfectly.  Thank goodness Pit always has thier D thinking offense first, it opened up so many odd man rushes for the B's that paid off.

On a final note, that dive by Crosby trying to sell a high stick on Chara was embarrassing.  If you have hi-def, you noticed they panned in on his face while he was on the bench right afterwards, and there wasn't even a nick on his face from his razor!  He is a joke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Marchand has really impressed me. He has carried the 4th line this year. He has some skill & offensive upside & should be promoted up to the top 9. He brings an element of speed that the Bruins definitely needed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: WOW Great Win! Marchand was flying tonight:
    [QUOTE]As others have mentioned, Marchand is the 2010 version of The Rat, and he plays the role perfectly.  Thank goodness Pit always has thier D thinking offense first, it opened up so many odd man rushes for the B's that paid off. On a final note, that dive by Crosby trying to sell a high stick on Chara was embarrassing.  If you have hi-def, you noticed they panned in on his face while he was on the bench right afterwards, and there wasn't even a nick on his face from his razor!  He is a joke.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Crosby+Malkin both were flopping around like soccer players out there last night. Either could've(shoudl've) gotten a dive at some point. But when in pitts. I guess.

Marchand played a great game my favorite was when he skated half way across the ice to give dupuis a push and then the ref gave him a talkin too like a parent yelling at a child haha. He does have a good shot he always has he just needs to take it.

Ferrence looked pretty bad tonight except for dropping malkin and 1-2 nice plays he seemed to be getting pushed around and beat to the puck in the corner all night, good thing he was paired with chara who played like a beast.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Marchand has surpassed my expectaions of him so far.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Nice to see the rest of you coming around on Marchand....There was a post the other week saying to get rid of him and bring Paille back. I stuck up for the little guy and now hes becoming a fan favorite. And yes his confidence is increasing with every game and so is Juliens of Marchand....Plays the penalty kill all the time and is dangerous. Paille is just another warm body filling in when needed...Really doesnt bring much to the bruins roster other than that. Marchand reminds me of Pat Verbeek, who by the way looked like a RAT....Funny someone made the rat comment earlier.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

milkzor ,,they were able to win cause finally our big guys dropped the gloves : Thornton-McQuaid and even Campbell ....we need to show that no one will intimidate nor hit our talented smaller players

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I would like to say that I called Marchand being on the team in early summer. Kid plays with a lot of heart and intensity. That line is tough to play against with Marchand's speed, Thornton's toughness, and Campbell's all around skill set.

Sections
Shortcuts