Wow! nice goal by Tyler!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Wow! nice goal by Tyler!

even tho I have to agree with Bruins81 that Kessel is much better and would probably have 60-70 goals this year if he were on a better team...

That was a pretty sweet goal by Tyler.

Pretty impressive for a kid who should be in junior hockey and no where near the NHL.

Well, after all, he beat a sieve of a goalie... oh no, wait, I guess this Rinne kid is - second best goalie in the league.

oh well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Re: Wow! nice goal by Tyler!

I suspect a little sarcasm out of you little mister

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

oh, Tyler is benched for making mistakes.

of course he will be rewarded (with pp time) for scoring?  of course!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

2nd best goalie in the league.  clear view of the puck and beats him clean.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Oh NO BadHab!!....According to NAS....Seguin is just tired !  The grind of the NHL has him worn down....NAS ripped me a new one for saying it wasn't so.... That was a grea NHL goal by Seguin...would love to see him pot a few more, we need goals now when ever we can....Let's get a PP goal on the rest of this major....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Yup a beauty, great patience with the puck... But I'm sure Paille also scores in that situation AND makes it prettier with all that experience and whatnot...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If I use Bruins81 math, this makes Tyler a PROVEN 20 goal scorer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Wow! nice goal by Tyler!:
    If I use Bruins 81 math, this makes Tyler a PROVEN 20 goal scorer .
    Posted by BadHabitude

Seeing as Tyler will have more goals than Kessel in his first year I have no problem saying Seguin is a proven 50 goal scorer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Oh NO BadHab!!....According to NAS....Seguin is just tired !  The grind of the NHL has him worn down....NAS ripped me a new one for saying it wasn't so.... That was a grea NHL goal by Seguin...would love to see him pot a few more, we need goals now when ever we can....Let's get a PP goal on the rest of this major....
    Posted by Stuke50

whoa!  if NAS said it, you have to give him some credibility - if you don't you will be hunted like an animal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Wow! nice goal by Tyler! : whoa!  if NAS said it, you have to give him some credibility - if you don't you will be hunted like an animal.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Just to post this twice, cause it's that funny.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Goals like Seguin's are the reason to watch hockey.  What a rip.  With a clean look and plenty of time to get set, Rinne got beat above the glove.

That's a jump off the couch and yell Oh My God goal.

Love it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Goal Scorers Goal!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

PLEASE, some pp and 1st or 2nd line time for the kid!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Goals like Seguin's are the reason to watch hockey.  What a rip.  With a clean look and plenty of time to get set, Rinne got beat above the glove. That's a jump off the couch and yell Oh My God goal. Love it.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

hey!  I did the same thing.

That kid has talent oozing out of his ears.

no wait, I think that was blood.   

But anyways, he has lots of talent.

I'm not advocating for this, but I would be curious to see what he could do if he were on a line with Horton and Lucic.  I'm just saying I'd be curious.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: Wow! nice goal by Tyler! : hey!  I did the same thing. That kid has talent oozing out of his ears. no wait, I think that was blood.    But anyways, he has lots of talent. I'm not advocating for this, but I would be curious to see what he could do if he were on a line with Horton and Lucic.  I'm just saying I'd be curious.
    Posted by BadHabitude

what i wouldn't mind seeing is him getting the occasional shift (maybe once or twice a game) with lucic and krejci.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Goals like Seguin's are the reason to watch hockey.  What a rip.  With a clean look and plenty of time to get set, Rinne got beat above the glove. That's a jump off the couch and yell Oh My God goal. Love it.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Im pretty sure I stood up and yelled "This freaking kid's NASTY"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyV219. Show JohnnyV219's posts

That was a pure goalscorers goal by the kid.. freakin sniper..CJ, give Tyler more playing time! and I agree with seeing what he can do on a line with Looch and Krejci. Something special im willing to bet.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Good to hear!! Lots of talent. Just wait until he is 21 or 22.
    What country is he from??

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I bet Ryder wouldnt have scored on that opportunity.  The guy has a breakaway and shoots it in the goalies mitt.  He is way too predictable, even I knew where he was going to shoot on that breakaway he had.

Seguin has great finish around the net

Sections
Shortcuts