Wow. Toronto Classless

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Wow. Toronto Classless

Yep, every fan base has their share of sh*theads.

Unfortunately for this one, his sh*theadery was captured on film and broadcast for all of North America to see.

Maybe he will have an apology poster to show to the camera tonight?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

This is just a freegn sign. Sure it's lacks class and taste but like many here have said: One lunk head doesnt make up the entire city.

Where's the outrage for the Bruins "fan" who knocked a Leafs fan out cold with a sucker punch and ran? THAT is something to be upset about.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Krispy73's comment:

This is just a freegn sign. Sure it's lacks class and taste but like many here have said: One lunk head doesnt make up the entire city.

Where's the outrage for the Bruins "fan" who knocked a Leafs fan out cold with a sucker punch and ran? THAT is something to be upset about.

Yep, because trivializing the deaths of three people and wounding of 264 (including women and children) certainly cannot equate to a sucker punch. Makes sense to me....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Krispy!  Good to hear from you.  Hope all as well as possible.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to uppercut's comment:

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

This is disgusting:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/maple-leafs-fan-brings-toronto-stronger-sign-game-012808757.html

Look Who it its its a CHINK!!!!!!!!

You should watch what you say, man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Considering the Leafs fan that got knocked out in Boston a few nights ago, that probably isn't the greatest example!

Didn't hear about that one. 100% correct. People around guys like that should take them down and turn them over to the authorities. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

I would expect to see that in a place like Philadelphia. I am truly ashamed to say I live an hour outside Toronto. An idiot like that gives Canadians a bad name. I can assure everybody we are not all that insensitive. What a disgrace !

I'm glad coach Julien down played it. Hey I live in the Philly area and I resemble that remark,LOL. I grew up in Mass. but moved here years ago when I was 14. It's actually a friendlier city then most and it does have a bad reputation for bad fan behavior, some undeserved(booing Santa Claus) and some deserved(cheering Michael Irvin when he was down on the ground). They are provincial and don't like other fans rooting for the other team. Trust me on that when I go to Red Sox-Phillies games. Great win by Bruins!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Yep, because trivializing the deaths of three people and wounding of 264 (including women and children) certainly cannot equate to a sucker punch. Makes sense to me....

Clearly you're missing the point.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

This is disgusting:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/maple-leafs-fan-brings-toronto-stronger-sign-game-012808757.html

Look who it is! It's a racist piece of dog-s. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Hey RHO, just stopping by to see what's going on around here. Looks at though things haven't improved much. Nice to "see' you though. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

That guy was obviously an idiot. But one guy doesn't make a city.

Exactly....Im not gonna bash Toronto fans for the act of one.....Now Vancouver on the other hand....Everyone got involved in the trashing of the city....

Glad to see Vancouver out of the playoffs. The only thing sweeter is watching the Habs fall to Ottawa....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to jaytftwofive's comment:

I would expect to see that in a place like Philadelphia. I am truly ashamed to say I live an hour outside Toronto. An idiot like that gives Canadians a bad name. I can assure everybody we are not all that insensitive. What a disgrace

I'm glad coach Julien down played it. Hey I live in the Philly area and I resemble that remark,LOL. I grew up in Mass. but moved here years ago when I was 14. It's actually a friendlier city then most and it does have a bad reputation for bad fan behavior, some undeserved(booing Santa Claus) and some deserved(cheering Michael Irvin when he was down on the ground). They are provincial and don't like other fans rooting for the other team. Trust me on that when I go to Red Sox-Phillies games. Great win by Bruins!

No disrespect meant toward the city of Philadelphia. I have been there several times to see the Bruins play the Flyers. The fans there can be obnoxious and out of control at times, I've seen it first hand. If I wasn't with my best friend who is a Flyers fan, not sure how safe I would feel walking down the street with my Bruins jersey on. However, Philly is a great sports city. Love how they have the venues of the 4 sports teams all on the same block. Plus Geno's rocks ! Ok, maybe Philly isn't so bad Lol 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hey RHO, just stopping by to see what's going on around here. Looks at though things haven't improved much. Nice to "see' you though. 

I think there's a real chance that things actually went downhill since your last visit.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Nobody should waste their time complaining about the moron. The Bruins will deal with it by making sure the next time he waves his sign it will be in an empty arena were the ice has melted and resulting water drained for the summer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I would expect to see that in a place like Philadelphia. I am truly ashamed to say I live an hour outside Toronto. An idiot like that gives Canadians a bad name. I can assure everybody we are not all that insensitive. What a disgrace

No disrespect meant toward the city of Philadelphia. I have been there several times to see the Bruins play the Flyers. The fans there can be obnoxious and out of control at times, I've seen it first hand. If I wasn't with my best friend who is a Flyers fan, not sure how safe I would feel walking down the street with my Bruins jersey on. However, Philly is a great sports city. Love how they have the venues of the 4 sports teams all on the same block. Plus Geno's rocks ! Ok, maybe Philly isn't so bad Lol 

My favorite Philly experience was at a Blue Oyster Cult concert in the old Spectrum. The people in the balcony were lighting the empty 20 oz wax/paper soda cups on fire and throwing them down on the audience below. So much stuff got thrown at the warmup act that the lead singer ( I forget the band but they were terrible) got knocked out by a beer bottle. Then the BOC road manager came out and told the audience that if one object came up on the stage when they came out BOC would walk off and no one would get their money back.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

This is disgusting:

You should watch what you say, man.

No need for racism clown.  Any credibilty you thought you had you lost.  Leave.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

what a bunch of overly sensitive pea brains. once Bruins fans made the slogan cliche by affiliating it with their hockey team then it becomes fair game. the Toronto fan simply played off of Bruins fans. it's HOCKEY!!! idiots!!!

Welcome and good riddance

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

My favorite Philly experience was at a Blue Oyster Cult concert in the old Spectrum. The people in the balcony were lighting the empty 20 oz wax/paper soda cups on fire and throwing them down on the audience below. So much stuff got thrown at the warmup act that the lead singer ( I forget the band but they were terrible) got knocked out by a beer bottle. Then the BOC road manager came out and told the audience that if one object came up on the stage when they came out BOC would walk off and no one would get their money back.

Yes I've heard that story. It was the mid to late 70's and I hear that opening act was Foghat. Was that right? They vowed never to return to Philly again. (Can't blame them) Then at an Aerosmith concert some male teen was thrown form the first balcony onto the crowd below. The guy wasn't killed but did get severely hurt.

Sections
Shortcuts