WOW!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

WOW!

Not posting much during the postseason, but stopping by quickly. As much as this matchup terrified people in both fan bases, I can't recall a more entertaining 1st round series in a loooong time. Two good teams, each at times taking complete control of a game, and a series that has ebbed and flowed over and over again.

Unbelievable stuff.

Hope it continues to be decided on the ice....and whoever wins this series is going to be formidable as things continue down the road.

Cheers as we head to OT.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: WOW!

I don't think this game has the WOW! factor for me tonite.. Very sloppy game by both teams.. maybe it's just me but this is by far the worst game of the series..looks like both teams afraid to make a mistake.. but the two goals came off Defensive mistakes.. OT probably will be decided by miscue..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

This has been the best game of the series for me but to each his own I guess.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Nice to see both teams playing a far better brand of hackey tonight IMO.  As exciting as the series has been up until tonight, I didn't think we were seeing that next level Playoff Hockey I expected.  Tonight is everything I expect and more.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Not even the quality of the play itself...it's the big plays made at HUGE times...like the Ryder save (and the Chara save that was just made)

It's like watching Creed-Balboa. Except it's not fake.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah but not good for the heart!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: WOW!:
    [QUOTE]Not even the quality of the play itself...it's the big plays made at HUGE times...like the Ryder save (and the Chara save that was just made) It's like watching Creed-Balboa. Except it's not fake.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

I've enjoyed the last 3 games immensely.
    The first 2 not so much.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: WOW!:[QUOTE]Not even the quality of the play itself...it's the big plays made at HUGE times...like the Ryder save (and the Chara save that was just made) It's like watching Creed-Balboa. Except it's not fake.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Both teams played so well defensively so those plays like Ryder's or the hook on Bergeron had to be done it meant so much in such a tight game. I don't think this series is over Montreal has plenty of fight left in them strong personalities on that hab team.

Sections
Shortcuts