WOW!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

WOW!

I was about to start a thread. Do you think the B's should be using the 4th line so early in an OT game? I know they weren't on the ice on the goal, but they were to cause the face-off deep. I don't mind rolling 4 lines, but ALL the TIME? Isn't there a limit?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: WOW!

In Response to WOW!:
    I was about to start a thread. Do you think the B's should be using the 4th line so early in an OT game? I know they weren't on the ice on the goal, but they were to cause the face-off deep. I don't mind rolling 4 lines, but ALL the TIME? Isn't there a limit?
    Posted by nitemare-38

They probably become even more of a necessity in double OT.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: WOW!:
    In Response to WOW! : They probably become even more of a necessity in double OT.
    Posted by dezaruchi

That early though? I'd like a 3 line rotation for the first 5 min at least.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Lucic -Krejci - Peverley were on,  the 4th line had just got off. Then te face off in the Bruins zone and they lost the faceoff.   That was it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Lucic -Krejci - Peverley were on,  the 4th line had just got off. Then te face off in the Bruins zone and they lost the faceoff.   That was it.
    Posted by BsLegion

No, they won the faceoff and then misplayed it. Sorry I'm nit-picking.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to WOW!:
    Posted by nitemare-38

I could not believe I saw 11, 20 and 22 out there three minutes into OT.  Terrible.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Bergeron won the draw. letting the Caps thru to pounce on the puck happened more than once during the game. The wingers know Bergie draws it back, and need to be more responsible. Maybe they were just a little tired, heh?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stunner416. Show stunner416's posts

In Response to Re: WOW! : The puck went right to Boychuk who fanned on the clear-out attempt along the boards. Since Bergy was mixed up with Perreault, at the time, it was Ference's responsibility to protect the slot. The FORWARD'S RESPONSIBILITY was to clog the shooting lanes from an outside shot by the defenders. Excellent FO win by Bergy. Blown clear-out attempt by Boychuk (who fanned on the puck laying right there at his stick). Blown coverage in the slot by Ference. Blown save by Timmy Thomas on a shot which could best be explained as a "knuckler" with the puck going end-over-end. Why didn't Thomas save that easy shot? Because he was screened on the play by a desperate Ference trying to make-up for his mistake. Question: Where was Boychuk after he fanned on the clear-out attempt with no one around him?
    Posted by CraftyandSly1

Boychuk is a caveman out on the ice.  I was hoping he would've been traded this year or last because he has 0 hockey sense on the ice.  All he does everytime he has the puck is move to his forehand and blast it around the boards in his own end.  People keep complaining about how bad Corvo is (which he is at times) but Boychuk is worse.  The only thing he has is his slapshot.  His +/- is heavily inflated with being partnered (babysat) with Chara the past couple years.  His defence is below average at best, he is constantly beat to the puck and loses his assignment multiple times per game.  If McQuaid was healthy, I would play Corvo and sit Boychuk.  He's as useless as t!ts on a Bull.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

They are used a bit too much, imo. Sure they make things happen and get chances, but there is no one on that line who can finish.

If Caron was playing on Thorntons slot I wouldn't mind it as much.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

who's the fourth line Krejci-Looch-Pev or Bergy-Seguin-March ????

We know the 1st line is Kelly-Rollston-Pouliot in this series thats about it ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Sections
Shortcuts