Wow...what a game in Minny tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Wow...what a game in Minny tonight

End to end action/scoring chances and incredible goal tending......might be what we'll see tomorrow night too!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Wow...what a game in Minny tonight

Exciting game but so many break aways unreal

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I think they're built very similar.  The differences being Minny slightly more structured d,  Chicago slightly more proficient puck movers. 

“We don’t think it’s prudent for a student to wear a Boston Bruins jersey” -Mike Cohen, English Montreal School Board

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

One part that I enjoyed about Kane's game-winner was simply that he was Cooke's man, and he beat him to the puck and finished it.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One part that I enjoyed about Kane's game-winner was simply that he was Cooke's man, and he beat him to the puck and finished it.  

[/QUOTE]

Easy to say now, but if someone asked going into OT who I thought would score the winner, I'd say Kane without hesitation. Everytime he touches the puck, he's a threat to end the game. He is fun to watch.

Thought Crawford played very well, Shupe will be happy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

OT game winner and you think Kane first? I always think of Mr. Grumpy Toews.

Great series. Props to Minny, they've come a long way.

----proud member of the ZTT taskforce-----

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

What way to lose in OT.....crazy bounce. Sure hope we aren't on the end of one like that tonight. Talk about depressing! But hats off to Minny........they gave Chicago a good go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Minnesota could be a good team going forward with Coyle, Grandlund, Neiderrieter (awesome player) and the core they have..Not sure if Bryz is the answer, they'll need Harding to stay healthy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Minnesota could be a good team going forward with Coyle, Grandlund, Neiderrieter (awesome player) and the core they have..Not sure if Bryz is the answer, they'll need Harding to stay healthy.

[/QUOTE]

They'll add Hiller & Vanek in free agency and that should shore things up nicely.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They'll add Hiller & Vanek in free agency and that should shore things up nicely.

[/QUOTE]

I keep hearing Vanek to Minnesota, I know the cap is going up and I'm too lazy to search capggeek but will they have enough to squeeze vanek in with Parise and Suter, plus get the goalie?

I also like the Spurgeon kid, like a right handed Krug.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Easy to say now, but if someone asked going into OT who I thought would score the winner, I'd say Kane without hesitation. Everytime he touches the puck, he's a threat to end the game. He is fun to watch.

[/QUOTE]

Without crawford they dont get by round 1.  Go check out his stats on game 6 elimination games.  Hes unreal.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Without crawford they dont get by round 1.  Go check out his stats on game 6 elimination games.  Hes unreal.  

[/QUOTE]

Shupe, same applies to the Bruins tonight; Rask has to play lights out. Crawford was unreal last night.....could have been easily another 4 or 5 goals by Minny.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really liked watching one of their rookies.... Erik Haula. Man can that kid skate! Scored a nice one last night......and had 7 pts. over 13 playoff games.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Shupe, same applies to the Bruins tonight; Rask has to play lights out. Crawford was unreal last night.....could have been easily another 4 or 5 goals by Minny.

[/QUOTE]

Im confident Rask will deliver.  I want the rask crawford rematch in the finals.  But you are right. Minny played great.  Only gonna be better next year.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really liked watching one of their rookies.... Erik Haula. Man can that kid skate! Scored a nice one last night......and had 7 pts. over 13 playoff games.

[/QUOTE]

He aint no haula back girl.  He might be fastest in the league. Really nice player.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Crawford was awesome last night.  He and Lundquist both.

Sections
Shortcuts