written apology in order!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

written apology in order!!!!!

Chara's "hit"...if you can even call it that....was nothing more than "angling" someone (who had JUST touched the puck) into the boards. The fact that there was a stantion there...and that an injury resulted is nothing but bad luck. This is essentially the voice of reason that the NHL voiced today. My point is...WHY ON EARTH (other than the fact that it's statistically proven that refs cheat against Boston, and favour Montreal) did the moronic refs last night.give 2!!......5!!!!!!......10!!!!!.......Game!!!!!.....Match!!!!! ????? COMPLETELY a fraudulent ref. call. Since the league essentially agrees with what I've just said....why shouldn't we recieve a written apology from the league for the "gross over-reaction" from the biased officials....and also....in light of the league's voice of reson expressed today....why shouldn't last night's officials be fined & suspended???
    thoughts?.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: written apology in order!!!!!

I thought the refs called a good game and may have even been generous to the B's once or twice.  No problem with how they handled the hit either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I'm not sure if MacDog's post is the dumbest one I've seen today (and believe me, that's saying something; I've probably read 2.5 hours worth of comments on both Habs and Bruins sites, which is my own da*n fault, admittedly).

But it's definitely in the top 10.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

wow

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Chara should write a letter of apology ... if he was still in the 4th grade. 

Bruins play Buffalo on Thursday with Chara in the lineup.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: written apology in order!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure if MacDog's post is the dumbest one I've seen today (and believe me, that's saying something; I've probably read 2.5 hours worth of comments on both Habs and Bruins sites, which is my own da*n fault, admittedly). But it's definitely in the top 10.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

He's been lighting up the board with some pretty idiotic rants, so just try to ignore.  He's also admitted that he is afraid of facing the Habs in the playoffs, which many fans on both sides realize is exactly how this whole thing should be settled.

The refs did just fine last night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

what am I missing??? anybody who's played hockey knows what 'finishing a check" means. that was a completely benign play. happens 2-300 times a game. the fact that there happened to be a station there doesn't turn a benign/innocent play into the crime of the century!!! only morons who've never played hockey can't see that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Settle down macdog, if you've looked through the threads at all you'll see that both Kennedy and I agree that there should be no suspension.  But when you see a guy get injured that badly on a hit that was a penalty (interference) it is very common for the ref to overract to try to keep the whole situation under control.  Anyone who follows hockey understands this and gets why Chara was given the major in that situation.  I haven't heard one voice in the Bruins organization complain about.

You need to calm down a bit.  Being such a spaz and insulting everyone here will get you reported and kicked off (not by me, just saying).  Try to express yourself in a little more mature way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: written apology in order!!!!! : He's been lighting up the board with some pretty idiotic rants, so just try to ignore.  He's also admitted that he is afraid of facing the Habs in the playoffs, which many fans on both sides realize is exactly how this whole thing should be settled. The refs did just fine last night.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just saw 2 more elsewhere after I posted. Wow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]We have a new winner!!!! Kennedy is the stupidist human ever!!! If you thing that gentle hit into the boards is worth 2...5....10...match....game......you are either a troll with a lot of free time...or the dumbest human on the planet!!
    Posted by macdogcharm[/QUOTE]

+1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

thanks Lucic...... at least someone sees the light. Fletcher....would you be so "ok" with the 2/5/10/game/match "over-reaction" from the officials if it was game 5 of a playoff series, and the score was tied? I think a lot of people are "excusing" this horrific over-reaction because the game was out of reach anyway.

bottom line...the refs BLEW IT!! Even the league (in the sober light of next day) says so.....
    it's too bad someone was injured...but facts are facts!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Probably good they got Z out of there. Game was over at that point anyway.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Probably good they got Z out of there. Game was over at that point anyway.
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

Chara should write a letter of apology ... if he was still in the 4th grade. 

Bruins play Buffalo on Thursday with Chara in the lineup

anyone know what this means?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

It means the coach knows his player and his player did nothing wrong. I actualy agree completley with Claude how he has handled this incident.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]Chara should write a letter of apology ... if he was still in the 4th grade.  Bruins play Buffalo on Thursday with Chara in the lineup anyone know what this means?

It means "let's quit with the stupidity and move on to more important matters".  Chara plays on Thursday, with or without his written apology (sarcasm) and we need two points badly.  When you graduate from middle school, you may see the subtleties on these boards.  Or not.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]Chara should write a letter of apology ... if he was still in the 4th grade.  Bruins play Buffalo on Thursday with Chara in the lineup anyone know what this means?
    yep, that Chara could arm someone else.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: written apology in order!!!!! : It means "let's quit with the stupidity and move on to more important matters".  Chara plays on Thursday, with or without his written apology (sarcasm) and we need two points badly.  When you graduate from middle school, you may see the subtleties on these boards.  Or not.
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]

Exactly! As I said before, I know now how to answer dim wits who boast women are more emotional.  Hockey please!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to written apology in order!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Chara's "hit"...if you can even call it that....was nothing more than "angling" someone (who had JUST touched the puck) into the boards. The fact that there was a stantion there...and that an injury resulted is nothing but bad luck. This is essentially the voice of reason that the NHL voiced today. My point is...WHY ON EARTH (other than the fact that it's statistically proven that refs cheat against Boston, and favour Montreal) did the moronic refs last night.give 2!!......5!!!!!!......10!!!!!.......Game!!!!!.....Match!!!!! ????? COMPLETELY a fraudulent ref. call. Since the league essentially agrees with what I've just said....why shouldn't we recieve a written apology from the league for the "gross over-reaction" from the biased officials....and also....in light of the league's voice of reson expressed today....why shouldn't last night's officials be fined & suspended??? thoughts?.....

I'll call a spade a spade and here it is non-bias.

Penalties and done for the night to prevent a riot.
    Never has been a written apology from the league and never will.

It was more than just following threw, Chara was trying to be aggressive, no doubt it should have been a penalty, I didn't notice it until the replay tho.

Intentional or not? who knows what someone is thinking.

Clearly Chara has no history of this sort of thing.

Clearly there has been history between he and Max Pac.

*Could* there have been a suspension?  Yes.

Is it consistant with NOT suspending Cooke with a clear intention to injure and targetting the head.  Yes.