Yahoo Bruins Championship Photoshop contest photos...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joebondo. Show joebondo's posts

Yahoo Bruins Championship Photoshop contest photos...

Puck Daddy is doing a contest, photoshop the bear into a celebration photo and win tickets to the stanley cup DVD viewing, theres some great photos in here, my favorite in a landslide is #12, chuckled for about 5 mins on that one, enjoy!

http://www.nesn.com/2011/07/green-man-leg-snack-wins-puck-daddys-bruins-bear-photoshop-contest.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Re: Yahoo Bruins Championship Photoshop contest photos...

#12 was absolutely hysterical

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

They are pretty funny, but seriously what ever happened to photoshop skills. I guess that the college kids aren't in school and just don't have the time for proper photoshopping..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadBear. Show BigBadBear's posts

In Response to Re: Yahoo Bruins Championship Photoshop contest photos...:
    They are pretty funny, but seriously what ever happened to photoshop skills. I guess that the college kids aren't in school and just don't have the time for proper photoshopping..
    Posted by BuckNakie

Looks like they were all done in MS Paint. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

All of these are good but I think #5, #12 and #14 are brilliant with particular leaning towards #12 as the best of the bunch.  Imagine the deafening cheer if that image was shown on the big screen at TD Garden?

Sections
Shortcuts