Yandle rumors again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Yandle rumors again

So according to espn.com Yandle is rumored to be on the move again and it is rumored that the coyotes would want pics plus prospects.  The Bruins seemingly have the assets and cap space and even open spot on the blue line to make this happen.  I think it would be a great trade.  I would do Bruins first round pick in 2012, rights to sign RFA Zach Hamill, and maybe Max Sauve or another prospect.  Your thoughts?  http://insider.espn.go.com/nhl/features/rumors?&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnhl%2ffeatures%2frumors

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Re: Yandle rumors again

It'll take a lot more than that.

You're opening up the NaS-ometer on this one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: Yandle rumors again:
    [QUOTE]It'll take a lot more than that. You're opening up the NaS-ometer on this one.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

As soon as I saw "Hamill" I cringed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

LOL Can we get rid of Hamill already! Ive never seen a guy packaged up in more speculated trades im my life!! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

I agree. I would take much more than your suggested players, drafts to start thinking that it could maybe happen.

Your suggestion proposes that we get Yandle and Phoenix has nothing in return... or not much !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Poor Zach one year left on his contract with all these trade rumors. Hope he can concentrate...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckhog9966. Show puckhog9966's posts

Coyotes still need a goalie right? So the likely scenario involves one of them if he is to become a bruin. The bruins just signed the russian kid that they traded with Minnesota with to get, i guess from all reports he did very well in providence after aquiring him.

So does that put an expiring contract like Tuuka's on the block for the rights to Yandle, who by all accounts would like to play in Boston?

I do this move if it makes you a better team. If Tuuka only plays the 20 or so games this comnig year as he did this past season then Yandle brings more to the table for a possible 82 games. If Tuuka is going to split time and play 40+ games then I dont see where it can be done.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I was wondering when we were going to see some Yandle threads again, especially since we drafted Hamilton and he would be a good place to start in terms of a return package.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

If they want picks + prospects then...

2012 fist and second, khodobin + one of spooner suave caron + futures..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

[QUOTE]If they want picks + prospects then... 2012 fist and second, khodobin + one of spooner suave caron + futures..
    Posted by RechsimusMaximus[/QUOTE]
    We don't have a second in 2012 we gave it up for Kaberle on the condition that we make it to the Stanley Cup Finals or resign him

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Yandle rumors again:
    [QUOTE]So according to espn.com Yandle is rumored to be on the move again and it is rumored that the coyotes would want pics plus prospects.  The Bruins seemingly have the assets and cap space and even open spot on the blue line to make this happen.  I think it would be a great trade.  I would do Bruins first round pick in 2012, rights to sign RFA Zach Hamill, and maybe Max Sauve or another prospect.  Your thoughts?   http://insider.espn.go.com/nhl/features/rumors?&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnhl%2ffeatures%2frumors
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]

You want to offer a first round pick and two crappy prospects for a up and coming stud defenseman.

If Yandle comes to Boston, one of the following goes the other way (at least):

Bergeron
    Krejci
    Lucic
    Seguin
    Rask

Still want Yandle?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I'm a little disappointed that the only name anyone was called in that was "crappy"....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Yandle rumors again : You want to offer a first round pick and two crappy prospects for a up and coming stud defenseman. If Yandle comes to Boston, one of the following goes the other way (at least): Bergeron Krejci Lucic Seguin Rask Still want Yandle?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Why would the Yotes want?
    Bergeron @ $5M
    Lucic @ $4M
    Krejci @ $3.75 and an RFA after next year

Seems like Marchand, Seguin, Rask, Hamilton and other prospects/picks would be on their radar. Inexpensive and young, right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

At this point, why would anyone still consider Hamill a prospect?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a little disappointed that the only name anyone was called in that was "crappy"....
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

what no e-harmony comment ?

yes yes I got caught up reading this thread also.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Because he is.  Because prospects from the 2007 draft class only really started to break through as contributing NHLers in the last year (Shattenkirk, Couture, Ellerby, Eller, Backlund, Subban, Tyrell), meaning he's not that far behind - no farther behind than you'd expect for a player who suffered a catastrophic wrist injury.  He's shown signs.  He didn't look terrible in his call up.  But the most damning comment on how he fits into the Bruin playbook is the fact he was sent home from Black Ace duty in the playoffs - started as a Black Ace, but was one of the players sent home as the playoffs progressed.  Whitfield, Arniel and Caron skated with the Cup.  Hamill watched from home.  Ouch.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Yandle = 1st pick in 2012, top prospect, roster player

I say no. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yandle rumors again : Why would the Yotes want? Bergeron @ $5M Lucic @ $4M Krejci @ $3.75 and an RFA after next year Seems like Marchand, Seguin, Rask, Hamilton and other prospects/picks would be on their radar. Inexpensive and young, right?  
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Lucic is a 30 goal scorer making $4M and is younger than Marchand.  For all things considered, that sure is inexpensive and young.  Krejci is inexpensive.  Bergeron is not all that cheap, but he is young and he is spectacular.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yandle rumors again : Lucic is a 30 goal scorer making $4M and is younger than Marchand.  For all things considered, that sure is inexpensive and young.  Krejci is inexpensive.  Bergeron is not all that cheap, but he is young and he is spectacular.
    The Coyotes have clearly voiced that they are looking to build their future with picks and prospects.  None of those players mentioned are still considered prospects.  They are not looking for roster players.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yandle rumors again : Lucic is a 30 goal scorer making $4M and is younger than Marchand.  For all things considered, that sure is inexpensive and young.  Krejci is inexpensive.  Bergeron is not all that cheap, but he is young and he is spectacular.
    All the things you've brought up are reasons I wouldn't include any of those 3 in a deal for Yandle. Moving any of them would, to me, be like moving sideways instead of ahead.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

First: 12/30/2009
    Last: 7/4/2011
    In Response to Yandle rumors again:
    So according to espn.com Yandle is rumored to be on the move again and it is rumored that the coyotes would want pics plus prospects.  The Bruins seemingly have the assets and cap space and even open spot on the blue line to make this happen.  I think it would be a great trade.  I would do Bruins first round pick in 2012, rights to sign RFA Zach Hamill, and maybe Max Sauve or another prospect.  Your thoughts?   http://insider.espn.go.com/nhl/features/rumors?&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnhl%2ffeatures%2frumors
    Posted by Tuckerw3

You want to offer a first round pick and two crappy prospects for a up and coming stud defenseman.

If Yandle comes to Boston, one of the following goes the other way (at least):

Bergeron
    Krejci
    Lucic
    Seguin
    Rask

Still want Yandle?

I love it when your smugness shows through--- How do you know one of the 5 listed would go the other way to get Yandle?  The answer:  YOU DON'T-- its just an assumption--- although with some merit.

You think Doug Hamilton, Kampfer and Knight gets it done--- you never know.

With that said, where is the original link to this Yandle being moved come from?

The answer: ESPN insider-- enough said--- Coyotes are not trading Yandle.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yandle rumors again : All the things you've brought up are reasons I wouldn't include any of those 3 in a deal for Yandle. Moving any of them would, to me, be like moving sideways instead of ahead.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Agree Dez.  Same could be said from the Coyote's side.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE] I love it when your smugness shows through--- How do you know one of the 5 listed would go the other way to get Yandle?  The answer:  YOU DON'T-- its just an assumption--- although with some merit.  You think Doug Hamilton, Kampfer and Knight gets it done--- you never know. With that said, where is the original link to this Yandle being moved come from? The answer: ESPN insider-- enough said--- Coyotes are not trading Yandle.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

Hey Coyotes:  We'll give you two kids with zero NHL experience and one who got knocked out last season, which was his rookie season.  Give us your entering-his-prime defenseman who plays both ends of the ice who would have been tied for fifth on scoring on the Bruins last season...with his assists alone.

Yep, that makes sense, Yao.   Maybe if they throw in Hamill, it'll get done.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yandle rumors again : Agree Dez.  Same could be said from the Coyote's side.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]
    Absolutely Crowls. Both sides would improve in one area at the expense of another.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

They want picks and prospects who are cheap, and stay cheap as they develop.  B's have alot of that available, and it certainly wouldn't be a Krejci/Bergy piece to make this deal happen, otherwise they would just resign yandle!  Dez is right on, B's would improve today and for the length of yandle's new deal, while our farm system takes a hit and the yotes get their major pickup there.  If I'm the B's and gave up a 1st, 2nd, and former mid 1st round pick for Kaberle, I atleast start with the next 2 1st rounders, 2013 2nd rounder (exactly what was given for Kaberle, who is nowhere near Yandle caliber, or age/control wise).  I like that PC has stood pat given the crazy deals, but there are so many good rfa's available, and if Yandle gets about what Wiz just signed for, we would have a steal on our hands going forward, alot like the chara and bergy deals of last summer.