Yeah But We're The Stanley Cup Champs!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Yeah But We're The Stanley Cup Champs!!!

We can finally use this to end arguments............
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!  NO MORE WINS NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: Yeah But We're The Stanley Cup Champs!!!

deza, isn't this awesome!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Yeah But We're The Stanley Cup Champs!!!:
    [QUOTE]deza, isn't this awesome!!!
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]
    Unreal feeling that seems like it was worth the wait. Congrats Danny.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

It's being a long time coming. Say good bye to 1972 ! We will remember 2011. What a season ! Go B's Go !!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-83. Show nitemare-83's posts

wow...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

See above:  Greatseason, Cactus Tony, RMiller, WhiteWings, BlueChip, asssinari soccer, Vancouver trolls, and so on...

Read and weep...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Anyone still got anything to say about Kessel??

Yeah, that's right.  Shut the **** up.  Stanley Cup!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

The Boston Bruins havent won a cup in....3 hours. Well sh*t, that argument aint gonna work any more.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The Boston Bruins havent won a cup in....3 hours. Well sh*t, that argument aint gonna work any more.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]
    Congrats to you too ya cheeky basterd.........cheers to all of Stanley's predictions coming true.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The Power Play sucks, Thomas is flopping all over the place, put in Rask!!!, Julien has to stop playing 4 lines!!!, Fire Julien, he's killing the team!!! Why isn't Seguin getting 15 minutes!!!! Healthy scratch that fog Ryder! Healthy scratch Paille, he can't score if the net was 10 feet wide! Why is Boychuk on the backline, he's a joke, put in Kampfer!!! No, don't put in Thornton, he's a liability (I said that one...oh brother was I wrong about that guy)....Bottom line, B's are...STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]The Power Play sucks, Thomas is flopping all over the place, put in Rask!!!, Julien has to stop playing 4 lines!!!, Fire Julien, he's killing the team!!! Why isn't Seguin getting 15 minutes!!!! Healthy scratch that fog Ryder! Healthy scratch Paille, he can't score if the net was 10 feet wide! Why is Boychuk on the backline, he's a joke, put in Kampfer!!! No, don't put in Thornton, he's a liability (I said that one...oh brother was I wrong about that guy)....Bottom line, B's are...STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

That pretty much sums up the content of this forum's posts in the past couple of months. For all the fans on this forum, I just wanna congratulate all of us! Let's soak it all in..... we got a complete summer of proudly gloating!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

you forgot... why doesn't julien call a timeout!

i'm waiting for the first vancouver troll to say we didn't deserve to win. 23-8...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'm just a mess.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I want to thank all the Bruin players, that just made the unthinkable, actually happen.
    Special thanks to DAVID KREJCI (who said the bruins didn't have a real #1 Center?) BRAD MARCHAND (the little "big game" player) and of course, TIM THOMAS (this had better end the "TT can't win the big one" stupidity I have had to refute, the past few years)
    I also wish to thank the main posters on this board. I may not contribute alot too the talk, but I do read the majority of what is written, and am impressed by what some of you have to say.
    I'm still trying to get used to the sound of this...

BOSTON BRUINS, STANLEY CUP CHAMPS !!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Now I can start a cup year count on the Habs 18 years and counting!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Now I can start a cup year count on the Habs 18 years and counting!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    That's a nice little streak that the Habs have going.I truly look forward to the next Habs lover that attempts a debate with me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Now I can start a cup year count on the Habs 18 years and counting!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

This is beautiful, Dawg.  Still, they have a long way to go before they catch the Leafs' 44 years!!  Now they're alone in the deep, dark Cup wilderness.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Frankly after watching this year's finals, I hope Vancouver enters into a Chicago Cubs-length championship drought. I have my issues with Toronto and Montreal but the Canucks, their fans, and reporters all dropped that franchise to a new level of sewer.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yeah But We're The Stanley Cup Champs!!! : This is beautiful, Dawg.  Still, they have a long way to go before they catch the Leafs' 44 years!!  Now they're alone in the deep, dark Cup wilderness.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    Well they only have a couple of months on St. Louis and the Kings to be fair.

St. Louis... once we're done with our dynasty, that's the team that deserves to win next.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FanfromGWN. Show FanfromGWN's posts

Thanks Bruins - I been waiting for this since I was a kid watching Orr and the Bruins in 72! Haven't watched hockey this long in the season, ever.... going enjoy the summer and waiting for next season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yeah But We're The Stanley Cup Champs!!! : Well they only have a couple of months on St. Louis and the Kings to be fair. St. Louis... once we're done with our dynasty, that's the team that deserves to win next.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

red - You're correct.  I tend to think of droughts as the time between titles (Leafs) instead of the more accurate and inclusive reality of clubs who've never won championships.  Still, of the Original Six, they have the longest interval.  BTW, you'll have to tell us how opening night was when it happens for the Winnipeg team.  Should be wild.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yeah But We're The Stanley Cup Champs!!! : red - You're correct.  I tend to think of droughts as the time between titles (Leafs) instead of the more accurate and inclusive reality of clubs who've never won championships.  Still, of the Original Six, they have the longest interval.  BTW, you'll have to tell us how opening night was when it happens for the Winnipeg team.  Should be wild.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Congrats to the Bruins !!

Sad about the Red Sox not winning since 2007. Kidding of course. It's amazing how spoiled some fans are. Red Sox win in 04 and 07, but some want to fire Tito and Theo because they haven't won in three long years. These folks need to get a life !!

Hetchinspete

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]Frankly after watching this year's finals, I hope Vancouver enters into a Chicago Cubs-length championship drought. I have my issues with Toronto and Montreal but the Canucks, their fans, and reporters all dropped that franchise to a new level of sewer.
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory[/QUOTE]
    I like the Leafs. I would root for them over the Canucks. But the Habs? Never! I would root for the Canucks over the Habs always. Three teams Boston fans never root for: The stinking Yankees, the stinking Lakers and the f_ _ _ ing Canadiens.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

St
    anley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    St
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    St
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    St

25. This post has been removed.