YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They went after Krejci ...the reply : Spacek KO  Pyatt KO

YESSSSSSSS

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It is great to support a Bruins team that has b@lls against those Pansies
    That is the way to play them ... Krejci has too stop fighting, but those Pansies pick there partners dont they  
    Great win and we sent a message too

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Still not enoughh for me ...I'll be at the Bell Center March 8th with my Bergeron's jersey

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS:
    [QUOTE]They went after Krejci ...the reply : Spacek KO  Pyatt KO YESSSSSSSS Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Could have been a KO hat trick had Hamerdicks friend the ref didn't keep Thornton from killing him. Roman looked like he left his skate guards on as he tried to flee the scene like the roadrunner.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

We are also lucky Price didnt pound our MVP. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS:
    [QUOTE]We are also lucky Price didnt pound our MVP. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    That was the funniest fight I have ever seen. Seeing them two smile afterwards and laugh at each other was hilarious.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I saw the angle form the British feed tonight and you can see Thomas mouth the words, "just because,ok" before the fight started.

They did it just to standup for their teams, but neither wanted to scrap for real.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

PK is just a clown and a dirty player ...he goes after our small players everytime Marchand is on the ice he is trying to hurt him...not so brave against Horton and Lucic

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

everything is right in the world...i love it when the good guys win!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Lock it up on March 8th.  Horton vs. PK first shift.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]We are also lucky Price didnt pound our MVP. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

You're kidding, right?  Maybe if Massenhoven didn't stand in front of Price Thomas would have had a better chance?

Price is a little girl.

He wanted no part of Thomas. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

it looked to me like neither guy WANTED to fight, they wanted to give the APPEARANCE of a fight. listen to their post game quotes- they were practically laughing on the ice-still more of a fight than pk would give you-

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS : You're kidding, right?  Maybe if Massenhoven didn't stand in front of Price Thomas would have had a better chance? Price is a little girl. He wanted no part of Thomas. 
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    I have to disagree. Price gladly dropped the gloves and his helmet. They seem to be friends. Neither of them really wanted to fight. Tim even said that after the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

They are "friendly" but lets be real, goalies don't have that "hate" for each other.. They are 180' apart, there is no contact.. Goalies get into it these days to be part of the action..  Slapping a guy in your crease etc, you have emotion about..

Both of them had the depietro hit in their head, I have a feeling that was in both their heads at the start of the fight, and were porbably laughing about how pathetic it was at the end..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I think if it came down to it, Thomas would kill Carey.  I dont think ANYONE could dispute that and sound sane.  I think Thomas came out because Price wouldnt stay in his crease, then it turned into a wrestling match, Timmy fell down, it was over.  Neither guy wanted to fight BECAUSE Timmy didnt want to break his hand on Careys face and injure both of them. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Price reminded me of Roberto Alomar when he would fake charge the mound back in the day.  Many baseball players do that.

They don't charge and then have to be held back like a tough guy once the ump gets in front of him. lol

Price stood behind and made no effort to take on Thomas. 

He only did it after Thomas took off his helmet. Price spent time skating behind the ref and backing up.  Sorry, that's not really accepting Thomas, who skated over into the Montral zone. I don't know what people were watching. You can't change what we saw.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS : You're kidding, right?  Maybe if Massenhoven didn't stand in front of Price Thomas would have had a better chance? Price is a little girl. He wanted no part of Thomas. 
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Meh i think they were just being smart. They obviously like or respect each other not sure which.

They are both smart enough to realise they are having great season and why risk anything to throw a punch at  each other.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

If a goalie crosses over, you have to fight. Thomas didn't show well, but he clearly was the instigator there.  Price made no effort to engage.