Yet another Phil Kessel Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Re: Yet another Phil Kessel Thread

In Response to Re: Yet another Phil Kessel Thread:
    [QUOTE]Hey Hockey 101 - when are you going to pass that course and gradulate to 201? Maybe take 102 or 103. 
    Posted by Devanjan[/QUOTE]

This is like a sick daily cult.How do you guys and girls do this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yet another Phil Kessel Thread :               This is like a sick daily cult.How do you guys and girls do this?
    Posted by hockey-101[/QUOTE]

Your first post was 3 years ago. You tell me. Smile

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

I wonder where all the Kessel for MVP trolls went?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, the irony. It's just too funny.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]
    Yeah,he might as well have said "I can't believe I'm posting this".The minute he gets called out for a dumb answer,everyone else needs to get a life.I can't believe people still sign up for his course.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yet another Phil Kessel Thread : Yeah,he might as well have said "I can't believe I'm posting this".The minute he gets called out for a dumb answer,everyone else needs to get a life.I can't believe people still sign up for his course.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

It isn't game time yet, it's quiet at work, so I need all the entertainment I can get.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

This pretty much says it all for Phil Kessel:

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5029/photo0331u.jpg

Say what you want about hfboards and EA Sports NHL 2011, but this is funniest thing I've ever seen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Delta14. Show Delta14's posts

Thanks KSP1957 - it was almost as funny as the comments in the Toronto Star today.  How about we offer Toronto the following deal:  Kessell, Kadri and the Leafs 1st rounder in 2012 for Zach Hamill and the Bs 7th round pick in 2014?  Or is the pick to much?  We could then send Kessell to Minnesota for maybe Chuck Kobesaw?

Toys 0311

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]This pretty much says it all for Phil Kessel: http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5029/photo0331u.jpg Say what you want about hfboards and EA Sports NHL 2011, but this is funniest thing I've ever seen.
    Posted by ksp1957[/QUOTE]
    And Brian Burke still claims he'd make the deal again tomorrow.I mean I know it's hard to admit when you're wrong but his ego is out of this world.Hard to find a positive he's brought the Leafs organization(unless looking from a Bruin fan's perspective).Keep up the "good"work Burkie.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Let's remember the little kitties everyone!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Yet another Phil Kessel Thread:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yet another Phil Kessel Thread : you're right, unfortunately however, you never had any Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

^This!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Haven't seen Bruins8 in quite some time

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

First off, no sympathy for Kessel here.  He's made his bed and he's in his 2nd of 5 years for laying in it. 

He ain't seen nothin' yet. Leaf nation will eventually sour on him and boo him outta town.  It may take 2 more years, but they've got so many painful days ahead of them and Kessel will be a magnet for all of their frustrations whether you feel he deserves it or not. 

If he's not dealt out of Toronto by the end of year 5, he will be running full tilt to UFA status in 2014 to get the H.E.Double.Hockey.Sticks out of there.

So, come 2014, Toronto will have
    -an empty #81 sweater
    -a 47 year cup drought
    -hopefullly some first round picks in their system from 2012, 2013

Boston will have
    -Seguin in year 2 of his 2nd contract  ( 5 Mill + ??)
    -Jordan Knight at whatever level he has developed to
    -TO's 2011 1st round pick either in year 3 of his ELC, or year 1 of his 2nd contract.  If this ends up being a lottery pick, there's great potential for the wow factor.

Bottom line...  The Leafs have 3.5 more years to enjoy whatever benefits they get from this trade.  Unfortunately, however good Kessel ever plays he is not going to have a contending team surrounding him in Hogtown during that time.  Add to that the fact that when the 5 year deal is up, Dollar Phil will follow the money out of town.

Come 2014, Leaf nation will really understand who the winner of this trade is.

Thank you PC.  Job well done!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Phil kessel, 7 games without a point.. 7 game losing streak

Pressure much?

Sections
Shortcuts